Secret Soulmate 10

Secret Soulmate

 

Haeyeol was in her comfortable clothes, an oversized tanktop and shorts, heading towards Infinite’s dorm. It was her first time going to a guy’s house other than Cap’s. She breathed in hard and took a step closer to the dorm. * Everything will be fine. Getting work done and then I’ll go. * She thought.

Sungyeol raised his eyebrow when he spotted her outside their dorm. * Why is she here… * He thought in confusion. ‘ hey~ what’re you doing here? ‘ He lightly hissed. Haeyeol bit her lips nervously and he laughed.

‘ Here for my autograph Princess haeyeol~ ? ‘ Sungyeol shrugged and fixed his hair.

Myungsoo came out of the garage and smiled when he saw her. ‘ She’s here for hoya hyung~ yeol~ ‘ He spoke and lead her into their dorm. * yeol? So L calls that guy yeol… like how Cap calls me… * She thought. She was surprised. He led her to the living room, making her sit and offered her a drink.

‘ Sit and wait…he will be back anytime soon~ ‘ Myungsoo smiled and left her alone.

Dongwoo came out of his room and halted when he saw haeyeol sitting on the sofa with a drink in her hand. He rolled his eyes and blew air. ‘ yah… what are you in our dorm… princess ? ‘ He hissed. Dongwoo didn’t like her. Her sight just made him irritated. Haeyeol blinked in confused. ‘ er… came because of homework.. L invited me so… ‘ She remained cool and stated.

Before Dongwoo could argue any furthur, the door to their dorm sprung open with Hoya walking in with bags of groceries in his hand. Myungsoo quickly helped him with the groceries and told him about Haeyeol. His heart skipped a beat when he saw his soulmate in his house.

‘ why are you here? I…I mean when did you came?  ‘ Hoya stuttered. * did she found out about the letter.. I hope she didn’t. * Hoya thought and gulped.

‘ That pabo’s stuttering again… silly hoya hyung~ ‘ Sungyeol couldn’t helped but laughed.

Dongwoo scowled. He didn’t like her. Sungjong was happy as usual. Woohyun couldn’t wait to be friends with her.

‘ Came for homework… nothing else.. We need to finish up the project… the deadline is in 2 weeks time.. and lets get started… now. ‘ She shrugged.

Hoya sighed and led her to the dance studio in their dorm.

 

After two long hours of practicing and dancing, they decided to take a rest. ‘ not bad~ improving~ ‘ Hoya nodded, taking off his wifebeater and wipped his sweat away. Haeyeol gulped and her face reddened. First time seeing a guy half , not even Cap half. She totally forgot about her bestfriend.

She stayed for dinner as sunggyu and woohyun had made a delicious dinner for everyone. Hoya and Haeyeol was sitting outside their dorm. ‘ Thanks…for coming.. ‘ He thanked her and sipped his lemonade. She shooked her head. ‘ …for homework.. ‘ She faked a smile. ‘ and ah… thanks for the dinner.. ‘ She thanked him.

The both of them stayed quiet for a long time, gazing up to the sky, watching the stars. She suddenly broke the silence and asked something.

‘ I didn’t see you in school for two days… were you in school? ‘  She asked, hoping he would tell her the truth.

‘ I was in school… and I wanted to be alone.. so.. ‘ Hoya shrugged and sipped his lemonade again. * so she noticed that I wasn’t around.. when did you started notcing other people than Cap… * He thought.

Cap ended work early and called her. He called her several times but she didn’t answer. ‘ where would she be… ‘ He asked himself and headed to her house.

After sometime of being together, it was time for her to leave. ‘ I’ll be going now… and ah.. I’ll see you tomorrow right? ‘ She asked as her lips curled into a little smile which she didn’t noticed herself. Hoya nodded and bidded goodbye. The rest of Infinite bidded goodbye too except Dongwoo was still sulking.

Cap sat down outside her house as she wasn’t at home. The wind blew and he wrapped his hands around himself, waiting for her to come home. She skidded towards Cap when she saw him outside his house. He had fallen asleep while waiting for her. Guiltiness striked her. She had forgotten all about him.

‘ minsoo ah.. mianhae.. ‘ She apologized softly and trying her best not to wake him up while she used all her strength to lift him up into her house and closed the door.

‘ yah howon ah! Stop grinning to yourself.. she’s just a normal girl.. she isn’t your soulmate… just give her up… you’ll end up getting hurt because all she cares was her homework and that goddamned Bang minsoo.. so please.. ‘ Dongwoo hissed and threw thandrums.

‘ goodnight baby dino… don’t be jealous okay ‘ Hoya smiled and gave his dongwoo a hug.

 

------------------------------------------------------------ CHAP 10 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. Remember to comment after reading please~ I love comments~ & do subscribe if you like the story thanks (: