Secret Soulmate 17

Secret Soulmate

 

Its been a week already. Haeyeol and Hoya haven’t talked. Hoya missed her so much but he knew that she wasn’t the type of people who would mix around even after projects. She somehow misses Hoya and she thought that he wouldn’t pay attention to other people other than s or his fans.

Cap and Haeyeol were taking a stroll in the school and something caught her eye. If it was last time, she couldn’t be bothered at all. A small group of fans were gathered at the basketball court, fangirling and cheering. It was Infinite having a friendly match against each other. She paused and took a look. Cap nudged her to go.

‘ minsoo ah… can we.. sit down and watch them? ‘ Haeyeol asked.

Cap melted at her calling him by his real name. ‘ Minsoo? ‘ She called. He snapped back to reality and nodded. They sat on the bench as she suggested and watched the match. Cap knew she was changing, changing slowly but was it a good change or a bad change. He didn’t know and didn’t want to know.

Even though it was a friendly match between the members, they still played it seriously. It was Sungyeol’s turn with ball. He dribbled it a few times and threw it hard. To his shock, the ball hit hard on Hoya’s face, giving everyone a shock. Haeyeol was shocked too, and worried. Her expression totally said it. * Yeol ah… since when did you care about others… * Cap thought. He didn’t like the it at all.

Dongwoo and Sunggyu helped Hoya to the sick bay with the rest after them, including the fangirls.

‘ Lets go to the sick bay too minsoo ah… ‘ Haeyeol stated. Cap didn’t want to.

‘ Im sure they can look after him.. and he’s a guy afterall. It wont hurt that much… Lets go home shall we? ‘ Cap stated.

He didn’t like but the worried look on her face made him change his mind. ‘ alright then… ‘ He sighed and followed her to the sick bay to look for Hoya.

Sungjong was surprised when she saw the both of them entering the sickbay. ‘ annyeonghaseyo nuna… ‘ Sungjong chirped and smiled. Cap rolled his eyes. * don’t act like you’re close to her, calling her nuna… * He thought and breathed. The fangirls were all gone after Woohyun’s persuasion. It was easy.

‘ hi… you came… ‘ Almost everyone spoke in sync.

Hoya had his cheek applied with medication. His cheek was swollen alittle. Hoya’s heart thumped when he saw her. * its been a week and now she see me with my face swollen… * He thought and sighed, faking a smile.

‘ I think we should all go out and have this two chat for awhile~ ‘ Sungyeol cooed. Sunggyu was wriggling his eyebrows. Sungjong was giggling. Myungsoo was smiling too. Only Cap. ‘ You too bang minsoo.. out! ‘ Sungyeol hissed.

It’s now only the both of them. She didn’t know what to say and she was alittle frustrated. Hoya smiled. ‘ Im fine.. ‘ He answered her as he somehow knew what she would say.

‘ Does it hurt? I mean its swollen.. ‘ She asked. She was worriedly but she remained her coolness. Hoya couldn’t helped it and chuckled.

‘ Its just a scratch.. don’t worry… ‘ Hoya stated but she didn’t look convinced.

‘ but- ‘ He cut her off by pulling her close. His heart thumped faster.

Haeyeol’s heart was beating. She was nervous. ‘ touch it and if it hurts, it hurts.. okay? ‘ Hoya instructed.

She slowly lifted a finger and gently touched his cheek. Hoya faked an ouch and got her startled. ‘ o..oh.. mianhae.. ‘ She quickly apologized. Hoya laughed.

‘ Just kidding… ‘ Hoya chuckled.

She smiled alittle and her face went pink. Hoya wished that moment could stop forever.

 

* My world was quiet and I love being alone. I really liked the idea of only having one friend and that is Cap. I love the quietness. But everything changed after you came into my life… What will happen in the future? I seriously don’t know anymore.. * She thought.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CHAP 17 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! please please comment after reading~ Its too quiet.. hehe (: 

See you at the next chapter (: