Secret Soulmate 23

Secret Soulmate

 

The day’s finally here. Hoya and Haeyeol’s birthday. Balloons were everywhere, decorating Infinite’s dorm. Snacks and pastries and kimchi filled the long table. Friends and fans came strolling in and saying hi, placing their presents on the present table.

Infinite was busy interacting and being host to the visitors. Songs were being played on the hi-5 system too. Hoya was excited and nervous at the same time but sad too because Haeyeol couldn’t make it.

Dongwoo and Woohyun were being friendly, flirting to the girls, making them feel at home. Sunggyu and Sungyeol were eyeing all the snacks. They were hungry. Myungsoo was walking around, smiling courteously when he saw friends. He was waiting Dani. Apparently, she said she would come. Sungjong was circled by a number of nunas.

“ hey baby… happy birthday~ waiting for your soulmate huh? “ Dongwoo came over and gave Hoya hug.

“ Dino.. She wont come tonight right? She didn’t know its my birthday right? “ Hoya sighed, already knowing the answer, still faking a smile whenever people passed by them.

“ Stalker Lee… You do know its her birthday today too.. but she don’t know yours.. the both of you had the same birthdate.. you guys aren’t soulmates for nothing.. “ Dongwoo sighed and lightly patted his shoulder.

“ I was planning to confess but then she said she isn’t free, probably celebrating her birthday with her bang minsoo~ “ Hoya sulked.

 

Candles were lit up outside of her house. A light purple cake was placed on a wooden table outside the house. The moon was bright and was high up the sky and the wind blew.

Teentop were at her house, celebrating her birthday. They sang the birthday song and cut the cake.

“ happy birthday yeol~ “ Cap wished her gently and handed the present to her.

“ Saengilchuka ! “ Niel wished her and gave her the present he had bought.

“ Happy birthday beautiful~ “ Chunji wished and gave her a wink. Haeyeol smiled.

“ I’ll always remember that beautiful smile.. smile more yeol.. * Cap thought and his heart did flipflops.

“ Happy birthday to you “ Ljoe wished and gave his best smile and She lightly blushed.

“ Saengilchukahaeyo nuna.. “ Changjo wished her and gave her a present.

One by one wished Haeyeol. One by One wished Hoya.

Her phone beeped. She on her phone and saw a textmessage. It was from Hoya. He had sent her a message, wishing her a happy birthday. She smiled and her heart thumped, and thanked him. * he knows my birthday * She thought and her heart did flipflops.

Chunji was sitting on the ground with a bottle of alcohol. “ isn’t Howon’s birthday today too? “ He asked as he drank the alcohol. Haeyeol became alert.

“ infinite? “ She asked with her an eyebrow raised.

Chunji kept his mouth shut as Cap gave him a killing stare.

“ what? Infinite lee howon’s birthday….today? “ She was slowly getting pissed.

“ changjo… tell me! Tell nuna! “ She gave him a scary stare.

“ yeah.. its his birthday today too.. Chunji hyung remembered.. we didn’t know he had the same birthday as you.. “ Changjo told her and Cap sighed. Changjo was the obedient one.

She turned around to Cap, feeling really pissed. “ and why didn’t you tell me? “ She hissed.

“ you wouldn’t want to know.. you only cared about yourself and me and nothing else remember.. “ Cap shrugged. His heart ached. He had this feeling he might lose her tonight.

Her eyes became watery. He didn’t know anything about Hoya’s birthday. She took her jacket and Cap stopped her.

“ please yeol.. don’t go~ “ Cap lowered his voice which came out like a whisper.

“ I need to go and wish him a birthday.... I need to before it reaches 12AM.. “ she stated coldly, trying to keep her tears in her eyes.

She felt bad, so damn bad at that moment.

“ yeol.. please.. please don’t… “ Cap pleaded. His eyes were watery. He was scared, so damn scared.

She took his hand off and ran off, flabbing for a cab and headed to Infinite’s dorm. “ Im sorry minsoo ah… “ She mumbled.

Cap couldn’t control anywhere. His tears fell and he was trembling, taking a bottle and smashed it on the floor.

“ hyung.. why didn’t you just tell her you love her.. I know you had something for her.. I know your feelings for her since we were 5.. just tell her you love her already! “ Ljoe sighed. He knew Cap had liked her for years already but he was pissed at Cap because Cap couldn’t bring himself to confess.

 

The guests were leaving. Sungyeol and Sungjong were helping to pack the things up. Myungsoo was attending to Dani. She came.

“ Still hoping that she would find out your birthday from those guys? Still hoping that she would come? Its gonna be 12AM baby.. yr bithday’s gonna be over soon… pray hard! But no matter what it is, stay strong.. you have Infinite.. you have me.. “ Dongwoo laughed, trying to get the atmosphere up.

* come on… I need to reach on time.. * She thought.

* Yoo Haeyeol…. Will I see you tonight? * Hoya thought.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 23 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! remember to leave comments after reading (: 

See you!