Secret Soulmate 22

Secret Soulmate

 

The school was packed with people for Woolim’s fun fair at the school. Non woolim students were also there. Most of them were there to see Infinite. Infinite was heavenly handsome, making all the girls go crazy for them without any effort made except Haeyeol. It was just that easy.

Woohyun was at the candy stall with few girls, giggling and flirting. They were even playing the pepero game, causing one of them to faint because Woohyun’s face was so close them.

“ OMGG NAM WOOHYUN WAS SO CLOSE TO ME & WE WERE A ONLY A FEW INCHES AWAY I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA KISS~ “ The girl screamed before fainting. Woohyun chuckled.

Sunggyu was at the snacks stall, feeling tired as usual and checking out the girls that passed by him. “ Sunggyu oppa! Here’s a box of fried chicken for you! “ She beamed and held the chicken out. Sunggyu smiled, causing his eyes to disappear. “ thank you~ You’re pretty today~ “ He winked, sending the girl to blush and she ran off.

Sungyeol and Sungjong were at the games stall with a group of girls. They were having a bet among themselves.

 “ yeollie oppa! Can we take a photo together if I were to win that teddy bear over there? “ She asked. Sungyeol nodded ad the girl jumped in joy.

“ Sungjonggie oppa~~ Can you give me a hug if I win all the lemon sweets for you? “ Another girl asked. He nodded and giggled.

Myungsoo was sitting at the bench with his drink, observing the place. He smiled whenever fans came to talk to him. He felt that time had stopped when he saw Dani and his heart did flipflops. * urghh!! Kim myungsoo stay calm!! * He thought and closed his eyes.

His eyes opened fast when he heard her voice so near to him. She was standing infront of him with a shy smile. She was nervous.

“ erm… can I have your autograph please? “ She asked nervously.

Myungsoo’s heart was beating so fast. * autograph? She wants my autograph? I’ll give a thousand pieces of my autograph! So she’s a fan of me? * He thought. All sorts of questions came into his mind. Without saying anything and giving her his best smile, Myungsoo took her book and her pen and sign for her.

“ your name’s Dani right? Same year same class… “ He smiled. She nodded with a shy smile.

“ wanna have a drink? My treat! “ Myungsoo was nervous too.

“ sure… “

The both of them left to the drinks stall.

Dongwoo and Hoya were together with Haeyeol. Of course, Cap’s with them too. They were having cakes and banana milk. There were cream on the corner of her lips and Hoya was fast enough to notice it, leaning in and wiped it with his finger. Cap stay quiet. * That was my job… yeol ah.. we’re slowly drifting apart. * He thought.

“ thanks… and how’s your face? Still hurt? “ She asked with care.

“ yeah.. Its healing pretty fast.. My face’s still handsome.. “ Hoya chuckled with his low voice.

* yeah.. * She thought and her heart did flipflops like how Myungsoo’s heart did for Dani. She didn’t notice her heart was behaving weirdly and smiled.

* those smiles were for me too…lesser now.. * Cap thought her heart ached but he kept quiet.

* why is Bang minsoo so quiet today… he would normally make a fuss of everything howon did… what is he up to.. * Dongwoo observed Cap. He was thinking too much. He was overprotective over Hoya.

Hoya took another bite of the cake. Cream was on the corner of his lips. Haeyeol wiped it away for him too, making his heart beat double the speed. * she… she wiped it away… * He thought. Her heart continued to thump fast.

“ are you free next week? Next Thursday.. “ Hoya asked, hoping she would say yes.

She checked her calendar. * Thursday? Isn’t it my birthday? *

She hesitated and shook her head. “ Im sorry.. I had plans on that day already. Maybe next time. “ She apologized and Hoya was alittle sad. * Next Thursday’s my birthday….. wished you were free.. * He thought and still flashed a smile. She didn’t know it was his birthday too. Both Hoya and Haeyeol had the same birthdate.

* Next Thursday’s my birthday. I should just spend it with minsoo and maybe his teentop friends. I guess Hoya wont entertain ordinary people’s birthday like me.. * She thought and sipped her banana milk.

* How can he not know that day’s her birthday… * Cap thought and rolled his eyes.

* How can she not know that day’s Hoya’s birthday? He already asked her… urghhh! * dongwoo thought and grumbled silently.

* Should I invite Dani over next week for Hoya hyung’s birthday? It’ll be great if she could come.. * Myungsoo thought while he paid for the drinks. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 22 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading ^^ 

See ya! (: