Secret Soulmate 26

Secret Soulmate

 

The two of them remained quiet while Hoya did the cleaning. After he cleaned the wound, he put the bandages onto her arm and her left cheek. His face was a few inches away from her face. As he smoothened the bandage on her cheek. His heart raced again.

He broke his eye contact when her uniform caught his eye. He ed his uniform making her blush alittle. He put it around her, covering the torn part of her uniform.

“ thanks.. “ She mumbled.

“ it’ll heal soon… “ He cleared everything and closed the first aid kit.

She glanced the surrounding, afraid of those crazy es who might attack her again. Hoya softened.

“ Im here.. I’ll keep you safe and walk you back to your classroom… “ Hoya stated with a smile.

Haeyeol walked closer to him and together they headed back to the classroom. The corridor was cleared and there was nobody around. The classroom was empty too but her desk and chair were still outside blocking the pathway. She rolled her eyes. * crazy es *

He helped her carried her desk and chair back into the classroom, this time nearer to the backdoor.

 “ my place isn’t here… its over there… “ She pointed to the back of the classroom, the other corner of the room.

“ This will be your new seat. Nearer to the door so that I could see you when I walk past “ He smiled and checked the back door.

Haeyeol hesitated before opening to talk. “ ehm…about last night… I didn’t.. “ She was cut off when she saw Hoya nodding and giving her a smile.

“ yeah I know.. Im just helping you as a friend… “ Hoya shrugged. He was hurt. He faked a smile even though his heart ached.

 

Infinite was waiting for Hoya at the canteen. Worried and pissed were written all over their faces. They sipped their soda and sighed.

“ what a chaotic day~ “ Woohyun sighed and swap the dirt on his shirt.

“ She must be traumatized… I felt bad for her.. “ Sunggyu shook his head with his tiny eyes.

“ but hyung~ she is one tough woman… she didn’t even shed a tear when she was beaten up by those crazy girls… she didn’t want me to help.. “ Sungjong pouted.

“ She will hate school even more now… She will be even quieter… like a wallflower ya know…my poor howonnie~  “ Dongwoo pouted and sipped his soda.

“ She will start to hate us… she will start to hate Hoya hyung…. She was shouting to Hoya hyung just now… right sungyeollie? “ Myungsoo stated.

Sungyeol nodded and something came up in his mind. His face grew even more pissed than before. “ wait a minute.. that Bang minsoo wasn’t with her today… where’s her little bodyguard… “ He spoke sarcastically but it was the fact. Cap wasn’t in school.

“ something’s fishy~ “ sungjong chirped.

“ Oh right Lee sungyeol! Where’s that er Bang minsoo~ Crap.. poor howonnie might suffer another punch again if he saw her like that… DAMN! “ Dongwoo growled and sipped his soda hard and threw it hard into the bin.

The two familiar people walked into the canteen. “ there they are.. “ Myungsoo stated.

Sungyeol rushed to her side. “ hey loner… where’s your bodyguard today? “ He asked impatiently.

* what is this kid talking about? * Haeyeol thought.

“ Cap! Where’s bang minsoo? Why wasn’t he here with you today? Something ty like this happened and he’s not here to protect you.. “ Sunggyu got straight to the point. Expected from the leader.

* Cap… * She thought and she realized she hadn’t been thinking about him after you set foot into the school compound.

“ I.. I don’t know.. “ She responded. Guilt rushed over her. * was it because of me that he didn’t appear in school today? * She thought.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 26 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! (:  DO comment thanks! Comments are loved!

See ya!