Secret Soulmate 29

Secret Soulmate

 

Infinite got ready for school as usual and Hoya would be waiting outside of her house as usual and then heading to school together. Cap didn’t appear in school for days, infact, he had already withdrawn from school. The teacher told her personally.

Her seat was now at the back, nearer to the back door. Lemon candies were always left on her table. They were given by Hoya every everyday. Sungjong had given him permission to take his candies.

Of course, Hoya was the first to appear in the canteen right after the bell rang. It was break time. He was always early just to buy her favourite hotbuns and greentea cream. He did whatever Cap had told him to do.  Haeyeol sat right at Cap’s place ad Hoya would sit on her place in the canteen. Infinite changed their seats to the one not too far from them. He wiped the crumbs on the corner of her lips and smiled.

After school, they would always eat ricecakes and have greentea cream again and they would head over to her house. She the tv and they sat on the sofa. His cellphone rang and he switched it off.

‘ who was it? ‘ Haeyeol asked.

‘ dongwoo.. nevermind him.. ‘ Hoya stated and put his arm around and pulled her in.

She smiled as she layed her head on his chest. * Im sorry for snatching hoya away from you.. * She thought and smiled again.

‘ its been two weeks already… that’s fast… and graduation’s almost soon… ‘ Hoya whispered as he layed his head on top of hers. * but I’ll still walk you to school after I graduate.. sungjong will be there too *

She nodded and thought of Cap. * Is he alright? Should I give him a call? But I just called Niel yesterday to check on him… * She thought and absentmindedly shook her head.

‘ what are you thinking of baby.. ‘ Hoya spoke gently and laced his hands in hers, interlocking her fingers.

‘ nothing… ‘

‘ how’s bang minsoo? ‘ Hoya asked. Bull’s eye. He knew what she was thinking of.

She softened and sighed. * My howon.. always so observant.. * She thought.

‘ Niel’s said he’s fine. Nothing else.. ‘

He took her hand and kissed it and leaning in close to her. His heart thumped fast again as well as hers.

‘ I love you.. ‘ He whispered and he kissed her. Her lips moulded perfectly with his. The kiss was soft, sweet and gentle.

‘ I love you too.. ‘

She never thought she would get herself a boyfriend, a goodlooking, handsome one. 

 

Infinite was at their dorm. Dongwoo was lying on the floor while the rest were on the sofa.

‘ I miss hoya… I miss him so ing much… ‘ Dongwoo grumbled.

‘ go get youself a girlfriend dino~ ‘ Sunggyu nagged.

‘ we already have… there are tons of them.. ‘ Woohyun winked and chuckled, thinking of his fans.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. ‘ woohyun hyung pabo.. even Myungsoo got himself hooked up with a girl… look at him.. ‘ He stated and shrugged and facepalmed.

Sungjong giggled. ‘ dani right? ‘ He wriggled his eyebrows at Myungsoo who was smiling to himself while texting Dani.

Myungsoo threw the cushion at him and went to his room. Sunggyu laughed.

‘ The next one who gets a girlfriend would be L… ‘ Sunggyu laughed again. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 29 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! (: 

SEE YA! (: