Secret Soulmate 19

Secret Soulmate

 

They took a train and stopped by a place, entering a ddeoboki café. Hoya pushed opened the door and led her inside. The ahjumma came and settled them at the corner seat and he ordered two plates of ddeoboki and two iced water. The silence between them was creeping up and Hoya broke the silence.

‘ The ddeobokis are going to be delicious.. ‘ He blurted.

Haeyeol wanted to laugh and hoya wanted to dig a hold and hide himself in there. ‘ How did you know it’s gonna be delicious? Have you tried it before? ‘ She asked, trying not to laugh. * stupid! I should just keep quiet forever.. * He thought and bit his lips. He shook his head. ‘ no.. Its my first time here.. ‘ He answered with awkward smile. ‘ Me too.. ‘ She stated with a smile.

The food came and they started eating. * I have never seen her eating anything else other than hotbuns in school… and now I see her with ddeobokis…. * He thought and smiled to himself. His heart doing flipflops and thumped fast, seeing her chewing the ddeobokis. He leaned in close and wiped the corner of her lips when he noticed there’s sauce there. She blinked at his fast actions and she blushed alittle.

‘ ..thanks.. ‘ She mumbled.

After lunch, Hoya paid for the bill and they left. ‘ want a drink? We can go get it.. ‘ He asked. * no.. he wont know what’s my favourite drink… I’ll give  it a pass.. * She thought and shook her head replying him.

‘ we could get greentea cream you know.. as long as you like it.. ‘ Hoya smiled. * wait… how did he..know…. oh right! School. ! * She thought and hesitated abit and agreed.

They went to the nearby café, ordered and paid for the drinks and decided to take a stroll. Curiousness crept up and Hoya started asking her questions. He wanted to know more about her. He felt happy just by looking at how happy she was while she drank her greentea cream.

‘ why are you either always alone or always with Cap… you have friends don’t you? ‘ Hoya asked and sipped his greentea cream while he waited for her answer.

‘ friends aren’t important.. they will be out of your life if you’re unlucky.. they’ll only stay if you’re lucky.. and 95% of it is always unlucky… ‘ She stated and took another sip of her drink.

Hoya didn’t understand what she was talking about. It was complicated. ‘ pabo… I just wish you could open up to me.. ‘ Hoya mumbled quietly but she heard it and remained quiet. * lets see if you’re lucky or unlucky…lets see im lucky or unlucky.. * She thought. After a few minutes, it started to rain and it was getting heavier and heavier. They have just only realized that they were somewhere in the woods already and there isn’t any shelter around. Without any hesitation, Hoya grabbed her hands and ran to find shelter in the woods as fast as he could before they get really drenched. * Ottoke…  it suddenly rain… * She thought as she held his hand tight.  

They spotted a dilapidated hut in the woods and decided to go in and rest until the super heavy rain stop. It was evening, and the sky was getting darker soon. There was nothing in the hut. They were only a few cardboard boxes here and there.

‘ what should we do now… we shouldn’t have gotten drinks….and coming here… and then it started to rain out of nowhere… I should have gone home right after school.. ‘ She slightly complaint. She was cold, she was shivering. The both of them were so drenched.

Hoya felt sad after what he hear from her. * she just hates being with me even if its 1 minute… * He thought. He wanted to cry. He took off his jacket, leaning in close to her and put it around her shoulder. She blinked and forgot how to breathe for a few seconds. She thought the time had stopped.

‘ there isn’t any reception here.. I’ll just look around and see what I could do… You can rest here… dry your clothes before I come back.. I’ll be around here.. ‘ Hoya slurred up everything he had to say and left to see what he could do, leaving Haeyeol alone.

The sun sets and it was night time. The rain was still heavier and Hoya wasn’t back yet. She felt uncomfortable in the hut. She didn’t know there were rats till she was frightened by one. * howon… lee howon where did you go… please be back soon… please be safe… * She thought, feeling scared and keeping a lookout every moment.

Hoya was back empty-handed. He couldn’t find anything nearby and he was all drenched again. Haeyeol was relieved when he saw him and her lips curled into a small smile. Her stomach growled lightly and her cheeks went pink.

‘ oh.. I didn’t know you were hungry already… Im sorry I couldn’t find anything… I’ll just go and find some food again.. ‘ He spoke worriedly and was about to leave but she stopped him. She winced when the thunder rumbled loudly again. * she…she’s scared… * He thought and softened.

‘ We’ll find it together.. ‘ Hoya stated and she nodded.

They found stairs leading its way upstairs but it was too dark to even get up there. Some of it had holes in them but Hoya wanted to check. He hold her hand and climb his way up, turning back to look if she’s okay for a few times. The both of them found a pack of candles a lighter and lit them up without any hesitation, lightening up the place. There was a sofa and few rolls of cloth at the corner. He took some of the cloth and spread it onto the sofa.

‘ here.. done.. you can take it sit and rest on the sofa.. ‘ He instructed while he get some of the cloth again and spread it onto the floor.

‘ what are you doing? ‘ She asked with her eyebrow raised up.

‘ I guess we’re gonna spend the night here.. look its still raining… and im gonna sleep here.. on the floor.. go on have some sleep.. ‘ Hoya sighed and sat down on the cloth on the floor while she sat on the sofa.

She softened at the sight. She softened even more when she saw him shivered. She offered to share the sofa with him but Hoya rejected. She insisted again and he was up on the sofa together with her. She was shivering too, hugging her legs close to her chest with his jacket still around her. * Im glad im safe with you around… * She thought and her heart did flipflops. * why am I feeling like this… * She thought again.

‘ goodnight ‘ He mumbled. She smiled when she heard it. * you too *

Cap was out of her mind for the whole day.

 

* Im sorry for blaming you just now… Mianhae… and thank you.. * She aplogised in her heart before felling asleep.

* We’ll get out of here tomorrow morning when the rain stops.. Im sorry for asking you for lunch today and making you drench like this… * Hoya thought but it didn’t stop him from liking her even more.

 

 

‘ Where the hell is Hoya? Lunch with HIS SOULMATE~~~~ and hasn’t come back yet…  MWOYA… ‘ Dongwoo hissed and rolled his eyes.

‘ Its raining dongwoo hyung… maybe stuck somewhere and couldn’t come back~ ‘ Sungyeol chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows.

Sungjong giggled. ‘ well if it is, then im happy for Hoya hyung… spending the rainy night together with his soulmate~~ I want to like someone too.. ‘ Sungjong pouted.

‘ underaged! ‘ Woohyun stated while he talked on the phone.

‘ He’ll be back once the rain stop~ don’t worry… ‘ Sunggyu slumped his body onto the couch and munched on his chips.

* If Dani was here… * Myungsoo was thinking of that braided hair with specs girl again. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 19 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! I am waiting for the comments! (: 

& See you at the next chapter (: