Secret Soulmate 15

Secret Soulmate

 

The day was finally here. The pairs were getting ready for their music projects performance. She wore a simple dress while Hoya was in a black suit, all ready for their turn to perform in class. Of course, the others were getting ready too.

One by one went up to perform with their partners including Dongwoo and Cap. Their rap performance was awesome. Haeyeol was rubbing her hands, she was nervous. She hated attention and now she’s going to perform infront of the whole class. How possible. Hoya noticed and smiled, stretching his hand out and held her hand, making her even more nervous.

‘ don’t be nervous.. Im here okay just relax~ Don’t think too much and after Cap, its our turn.. remember to breathe ‘ Hoya spoke softly with his husky voice. Her cheeks went pink at the close contact.

It was their turn already. They started dancing and Hoya was on the lead. The dance moves were awesome and there were lots of skinship too. Infinite was cheering for Hoya while Cap stood there quietly watching her. * beautiful as always… * Cap thought. Her nervousness died down soon after they started. She was following him, his moves and everything, looking at him. Cap could tell by the way she looks at Hoya. He knew there was something. * yeol ah.. maybe I was wrong.. I shouldn’t ask you to open up and befriend others… * Cap thought and gulped. He was kinda jealous.

The performances ended and everyone did their best. The teacher was impressed by each and everyone and he decided to let them go home early and of course, he did announced that the best performance was from Hoya and Haeyeol.

‘ so.. we’re done now… project’s over and I guess we’re back in square one again… ‘ Hoya faked a smile.

She didn’t like it. She hated it just because of one project, hoya’s in her life and because of one project, they are back to square one. ‘ yeah.. I guess so.. ‘ She faked a smile too. Before the two of them could continue their conversation, there came Cap, tugging onto her arm.

‘ come on yeol.. lets go~ ‘ Cap stated.

Hoya looked at Cap and smiled. * of course… Cap cap cap AND cap * He thought and sighed and bidded goodbye first, turning his back to her and left with Infinite. She sighed and left with Cap.

* Are we gonna talk and chat like the other day again? Or are we really back to square one where you’re an idol with fangirls around you and I’m back to the girl with my bestfriend Cap…? Will we… * She thought. Hoya too, was having the same thought.

Infinite was back at their dorm. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were lazing around on the sofa while Dongwoo was lying on the floor.

‘ Did anyone of you saw that Bangminsoo’s eyes when Hoya was dancing with that Haeyeol? He looked like he was going to punch hoya… ‘ Woohyun chuckled.

Dongwoo laughed. Sungjong couldn’t helped it and laughed too. Dongwoo’s laughter was contagious.

‘ so.. what are you going to do about this? You cant come up with excuse anymore.. you cant go around asking her for practice because the project’s over~ ‘ Sungyeol cooed while he layed lazily on the sofa.

Hoya shrugged.

‘ try your best… if in the end you cant, then she’s not your soulmate afterall~ ‘ Sunggyu stated and patted Hoya on the shoulder. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CHAP 15 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy! (: 

See ya soon at the next update (;