Secret Soulmate 5

Secret Soulmate

 

Cap lightly squeezed her hand and smiled.  He glanced her way to see what she’s doing. ‘ Another day of discussion.. ‘ Cap groaned and sighed, gaining a short laugh from Haeyeol. Both of them exchanged looks one more time and off separate ways.

Haeyeol kicked the pebble and waited for Hoya to come. Squeals were heard while Infinite walked out of the school. Of course, they were surrounded by fangirls like every other day.

Hoya didn’t make much eye contact with his fangirls and didn’t make conversations with them. The only girl in his heart : Yoo Hae Yeol. Headed towards her with a smile. ‘ Lets go.. ‘ He took her hand and she stiffened.

‘ No skinship please ‘ She hissed softly and Hoya nodded, letting her go.

 

Hoya switched on the lights and led her into the dance studio and clapped his hands. ‘ We’ll be discussing here… in the dance studio… because I was thinking to add dance moves to our music project.. ‘ Hoya stated and threw his bag onto the floor, without making a thud. Of course, Idols don’t bring textbooks to school. Haeyeol nodded. * Dance moves? He’s not gonna make me go crazy is he? * She thought and gulped. Only one person in this world knows about her weakness. Cap.

After discussion, they tried out the dance moves with Hoya taking the lead. ‘ Sorry but dances require skinship so hope you don’t mind.. ‘ Hoya apologized and took her hand and turn her in circles in a swift motion. Haeyeol gasped at how fast he was. She unconsciously blushed at how close they were. She’s going crazy.

Hoya noticed and stop the dance moves, letting her go. ‘ I think we should rest.. nope I think you should rest… ah…here have some water… drink mine you need more water.. you could also finish the whole bottle up.. ‘ Hoya threw the bottle over to her and she caught it in a go, gaining a not-bad expression from Hoya.

Without saying much, Hoya on the music player again and started to dance. Haeyeol’s eyes were locked to Hoya, she couldn’t get her eyes off of him as she drank his water down. * Why am I partnered to this person… How could he dance like that… How did he know greentea cream’s my favourite… My cheeks burned just now omg… * She thought and cursed with her eyebrows furrowed together.

She was thinking of someone else other than Cap for the first time. She was somewhere in her thoughts when Hoya sneaked up behind her trying to shock her and he did. Chuckling while he wipped his sweats away.

‘ What were you thinking? ‘ Hoya spoke with his face so close to hers, examining her.

‘ ah. N..nothing… oh wait and i..i finished your drink.. how..how did I.. ‘ Haeyeol stuttered. She was nervous.

Hoya let out a chuckle again. ‘ Why are you stuttering? You seemed nervous about something… ‘ He grinned.

She fixed her bangs nervously and bit her lips. ‘ i..i wasn’t feeling very well yeah.. lets just stop here for today… and I’ll see you tomorrow.. ‘ She nervously spoke and took her bag, slinging it over her shoulder.

‘ yeah… see you tomorrow… ‘ Hoya couldn’t help but to smile happily. Just by looking at his soulmate behaving like this just made his day.

* did you know how cute you were just now… I love you soulmate.. & this time you’re the one who said “ see you tomorrow “… * Hoya thought. His heart thumped fast.

‘ I swear If I didn’t leave, I’ll be dead in there…. What was that… ‘ She mumbled and shook her head, fixing her hair one last time and left.

 

------------------------------------------------------------- CHAPTER 5 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Please keep the comments coming in! & Do subscribe thanks (: