Secret Soulmate 21

Secret Soulmate

 

Cap started explaining to her. The situation was tensed but it was gone after quite some time.

‘ we… me, you and these boys were in an orphanage when we were barely 5 years old. We were always together, playing together, eating together and having fun together but then one day there were so many adults came to the orphanage and got these boys away. That’s how only me and you were left together. I know that you’ve forgotten everything but.. just try yeol… you can have lots of friends like other people out there.  ‘ Cap explained.

Haeyeol kept quiet while she listened to him. One by one, they started to introduce themselves.

‘ Im ljoe, lee byunghun… ‘ He smiled. She nodded and smiled too.

‘ nuna~~ how can you forget about me? Im lee chanhee, chunji.. ‘ Chunji smiled and winked. She was trying hard to laugh.

‘ Ahn Daniel… you always call me Niel… ‘ He chuckled.

‘ im ricky!!! Nuna I missed you so much! ‘ He whined and she giggled.

* so I knew all of them before… how could I not remember… * She thought and blamed herself.

‘ And Im.- ‘ She cut Changjo off.

‘ I know… You’re changjo! The quietest! ‘ She smiled. She remembered all of them now.

Changjo smiled. ‘ Thank you nuna for remembering me. ‘

Cap smiled happily as his bestfriend remembered them. Haeyeol stoped smiling and glared at Cap. She didn’t forget her question and raised her eyebrow.

‘ so… minsoo… why did you punch him? ‘ Her tone changed.

‘ uh no ‘ The 5 of them mouthed to each other.

‘ I was just worried..  ‘ Cap sighed and his smile turned into a frown.

Haeyeol nodded. ‘ the next time you punch again, we’re never gonna talk again.. ‘ She stated and gave a him smile. Before the others have to say, She continued. Her eyes shifted to 5 boys and breathed in hard.

‘ & who said that you could video that down? ‘ She hissed. Her tone was scary.

All of them didn’t dare say a word. * I didn’t know nuna was this scary.. * The 5 boys thought in sync.

‘ ANSWER ME! ‘ She shrieked, making them jump.

‘ Delete that before  i do something worse.. ‘ She sighed and her lips curled into a smile again.

* Good to have them back again.. * She thought

 

That night, she called Hoya up and apologized on behalf of her friends. She felt really bad. Hoya’s heart thumped fast again. It was the first she had called him, first. He accepted the apology. Both of them chatted for an hour and hang up.

‘ hyung… does nuna like that guy from Infinite? ‘ Niel asked curiously.

‘ I got a feeling she does.. ‘ Chunji chuckled and highfived Ljoe.

Ricky and Changjo shrugged. Cap shrugged, without saying anything.

* Maybe… maybe not… I really don’t know.. * He thought and sighed. A part of him didn’t want to know as he was afraid it will hurt him.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP21 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment and subscribe! (: