FINAL.

Secret Soulmate

 

Graduation. It was Infinite’s D-day except for Sungjong and Haeyeol. Everyone was wearing suits, including Sungjong. Haeyeol was at the graduation too. The ceremony started with the principal giving the speech and calling one by one up on stage, presenting them the graduation certificate.

Haeyeol clapped for Hoya when he went up the stage and received his graduation certificate. Everyone was clapping and cheering for each other. She gave her best smile as Hoya walked towards, giving her a hug.

Infinite and Haeyeol gathered at the table with smiles on their faces. ‘ Sungong ah… take care of her when we’re not around in school okay~ ‘ Hoya stated and drank his cocktail. Haeyeol giggled.

Sungjong rolled his eyes. ‘ pfft hyung.. Im not stupid.. even if you didn’t ask me, I’ll still take care of her.. she’s like my sister… Hyung pabo~ ‘ Sungjong rolled his eyes again.

Woohyun and Dongwoo laughed at the maknae. Myungsoo went off to Dani when he caught her at the reception area with her drinks.

‘ Dongwoo hyung~ I know how you feel already.. now’s my turn… Look at myungsoo.. aishh.. ‘ Sungyeol sulked and Dongwoo laughed even more.

‘ I told ya! Lets us be gay partners.... cheers~ ‘ Dongwoo cooed and winked and laughed again.

Sunggyu and woohyun were sipping their cocktails and checking girls out. ‘ Im gonna miss school… miss the people here.. Can I just postpone my graduation~ Lets graduate with sungjong instead ~ ‘ Woohyun whined.  He missed school already.

Hoya stopped the conversation with Haeyeol when he saw Changjo and he softened when he saw Cap. ‘ baby! behind you~ ‘ He stated.

She blinked and turn around and her eyes widened. There he was standing right infront of her. Her bestest friend, bestest mate ever, Cap. Tears welled up in her eyes. ‘ minsoo… ‘ She mumbled and ran towards and hugging him tightly. Tears blurred her vision.

‘ I miss you minsoo… Did you eat? Did you sleep well? Why did you withdraw from school? Why – ‘ She was asking lots of questions and she cut of by Cap.

‘ oh oh oh… hold on.. one by one~ ‘ Cap chuckled. She missed his laughers and his jokes. She just missed him, miss him so much.

She was still hugging onto Cap tightly and couldn’t let go. ‘ hey babe… your boyfriend’s here…looking at us… I think you should let go.. ‘ Cap reminded her but she shook her head.

‘ he wouldn’t mind! ‘ Haeyeol snapped and hugged him tighter.

‘ Mianhae ‘ Cap mouthed to Hoya.

‘ its okay ‘ He mouthed and smiled to CAP and went to Infinite.

 

Because of you, I started to believe in fate.

Because of you. I persevered.

Because of you, I learnt to let go.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE END -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for surporting this story! (:

See you soon!