Secret Soulmate 18

Secret Soulmate

 

The rain was heavy. The roads were nearly floaded. Students reached the school drenched even with umbrellas. Girls were talking about Infinite, about handsome they were, how they dance on stage for music bank etc. Guys were checking out girl groups at the side of the canteen. P.E was cancelled due to the heavy rain.  

Myungsoo was the first, stepping out from the manager’s van followed by Woohyun, Sungjong, Hoya, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Sungyeol. Flying kisses were everywhere, winks were everywhere as they walked into the school compound. He spotted the girl again.

‘ yah Dani ah.. you like Infinite don’t you? ‘ Her friend asked. She nodded.

* So her name was Dani and likes Infinite.. She likes us.. * Myungsoo thought and he was smiling to himself. The rest were gone flirting with their fans and Hoya was with Haeyeol as Cap wasn’t in school. A good day for Hoya because Cap’s not around.

‘ so which one do you like in Infinite? Like me.. My bias is Nam woohyun… he’s so handsome.. his hearts were flying everywhere kekek… ‘ Her friend beamed and giggled.

‘ Hoya and Dongwoo for me~ ‘ Another one joined their conversation and chirped happily.

She listened enthusiastically at her friends talking about how much they love their biases. ‘ I like all of them… ‘ Dani stated with a smile.

‘ oh come on… you gotta like one of them more… ‘ Her friend lightly punched her arm and laughed. Dani shrugged.

* Just who do you like the most.. * Myungsoo thought and left after Sungyeol came for him and tugged him to leave.

 

Hoya and Haeyeol were sitting together. His heart thumped fast. ‘ wanna have lunch after school today? I mean your Cap’s not around today I thought you’ll be alone and maybe I could have lunch wi- ‘ His sentence was cut off by her.

‘ sure! We’ll have lunch together after school.. I’ll see you at the gate after school ‘ She smiled. HE smiling too, smiling so brightly till his gums were seen.

* ASSA! DAEBAK!! WE’RE GONNA HAVE LUNCH TOGETHER!!! FIRST TIME WITHOUT ANYTHING! WITHOUT PROJECT! * Hoya thought and cheered in his heart.

The heavy rain finally stopped. The students were running around happily. Myungsoo couldn’t get her name out of her mind. Hoya couldn’t get any happier just by the thought of LUNCH with his soulmate later. * Such a beautiful name.. * Myungsoo thought. His heart did flipflops just by the thought of her name. * stupid heart… its just a name urghh * Myungsoo cursed in his mind.

 

Both of them left after meeting at the gate. ‘ glad the rain stopped.. ‘ She stated. Hoya nodded.

 

* Its gonna be a good day today~ * 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 18 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! ^^