Secret Soulmate 7

Secret Soulmate

 

Her bag was slung over her shoulder and was heading towards Cap’s house. She didn’t know why her leg was heavy, practically dragging herself to his house. Guiltiness gushed through her mind. Sighed, knocking onto the door and waited. The door didn’t open but a voice was heard behind his house near the garden.

‘ You came huh? I thought you don’t need your one and only friend anymore now that you’ve got yourself a new friend…. ‘ Cap hissed, tightening the ropes on his little boxing ring just behind his house. His house was just at the entrance of the forest.

Once again, guiltiness gushed through her. She didn’t say anything, opening the door herself and went into his house, taking the first aid box. Coming out from the house and went to Cap. The bruise on his cheek and the cut on his lips made her heart ached. She went up near him, gently touching his bruise on his cheek with anticeptic cream and alcohol swipe, made him flinched in pain.

‘ Touching me when your hands already touched other guys…. just stay away~ ‘ Cap hissed again. He was being very friendly after what had happened in school earlier. That sentence made Haeyeol hurt.

She clenched her fist tight and threw the alcohol swipe onto the floor. ‘ You punched him! You ing punched him Cap. Just….what is wrong with you… ‘ She snapped and her voice turned softer at her last sentence. Her eyes were red, filling with tears. Cap softened alittle.

‘ You sided him when I questioned him.. You didn’t care about me! & then you left with him leaving me behind! ‘ Cap snapped and kicked the fallen branches on the ground.

‘ YAH BANG MINSOO! IF I DIDN’T CARE I WOULDN’T HAVE COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! ‘ She shouted and tears fell.

Cap softened. He hate seeing her cry, hate seeing her with tears. He was guilty, making her cry. He walked up to her and wiped her tears away with his fingers. ‘ Hey im sorry okay… come here~ ‘ He whispered, holding her and led her into his house. Drew a few pieces of tissue and wiped her tears away.

She reached out to his wound on his cheek and applied the alcohol swipe again and Cap sighed, sitting down and let her finish. His heart thumped fast as he was so close to her. Her face was so close to his.

The sun was setting and the wind grew stronger. Cap cooked dinner for the both of them and ate up deliciously. Haeyeol lightly smiled. * yeah…I haven’t seen your smile the whole day today… * Cap thought.

She grew tired after waiting for Cap to finish washing up the dishes. She fell asleep with her head on the dining table. He softened at the sight after washing. Lips curled into a smile. Without thinking more, he carried her in bridal style to his room and layed her down. ‘ Stay with me tonight… ‘ He whispered and gave a peck on her forehead. Curling her hair behind her ear  and sighed again. ‘ I love you… im sorry. My jealousness cant be helped.. ‘ He whispered softly again and left to his backyard where his little boxing ring was.

 

Infinite was at their dorm relaxing, doing their own stuffs. Sungyeol was munching on chips.

‘ That Bang min soo was hell scary today~ ‘ Sungjong faked a tremble.

‘ Got the guts to even punch Howonnie~ ‘ Dongwoo sulked and spit on the floor.

‘ yah yah yah Jang dongwoo~~ I just mopped the floor! ‘ Leader Sunggyu shouted.

‘ Beware of him next time~ He’s under our blacklist now~ ‘ Woohyun cooed~

‘ She sure care a lot for that cap ~ ‘ Hoya  blew air up to his fringe and sulked.

‘ but then hyung~ She somehow sided you just now~ ‘ Myungsoo laughed.

‘ Maybe she had opened up alittle, opened up her tiny social circle and included our hoya yaho in~ ‘ Sunggyu smiled and shrugged, snatching the pack of chips from Sungyeol, gaining a glare from him.

‘ yah lee sungjong maybe you should tackle his mate since you cant tackle Cap himself. Tackle Lee chanhee aka. Chunji the powervoice in Teentop his teammate~ ‘ Choding Sungyeol suggested a rather childish suggestion.

‘ On you now Sungjonggie~ ‘ Woohyun giggled.

‘ YAY LEE SUNGJONG! DON’T YOU LISTEN TO SUNGYEOL! We are Infinite~ We don’t do such things as tackling~ We just have to be the best for the music project and bring cap down. ‘ Sunggyu instructed.

‘ But hyung~ Bring cap down means bringing Dino down too~ he’s with Cap for the project remember~ ‘ Hoya reminded Sunggyu.

Everyone nodded but Dongwoo didn’t mind and accept the plan. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------- CHAPTER 7 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting~ Remember to comment after reading. I love comments~ & pls do SUBSCRIBE this story thanks (: