Secret Soulmate 14

Secret Soulmate

 

The last day of preparation. Tomorrow’s the day for submission of the project. Everyone in school was super busy. Hoya and Haeyeol too of course. Dongwoo and Cap were preparing for it too.

‘ tomorrow is the day! I hope all of you do well tomorrow! It will show up in your report card! Class dismiss! ‘ The teacher stated and smiled after the bell rang.

Cap smiled. ‘ lets go to the canteen ‘ he winked. Haeyeol smiled and nodded. Hoya walked towards them with Infinite.

Infinite took their usual seats at the canteen. There were fangirls squealing for them as usual. Woohyun and Myungsoo were busy receiving gifts from their fans. Dongwoo was laughing. His trademark laughter never dies. Sunggyu had already ordered his food and was happily eating.

‘ hey wanna join us? You can sit here with us… ‘ Hoya smiled and shrugged, pointing to his seat.

Cap cleared his throat and avoided eye contact. Hoya gave an awkward smile. ‘ why don’t Cap sit with us too ~ ‘ Sungyeol stated sarcastically causing sungjong to laugh. Cap was feeling super uncomfortable but if Haeyeol wished to then he’ll sit with Infinite but if she doesn’t want then over his dead body.

Haeyeol hesitated and agreed, giving a little small to Cap and Hoya. Cap sighed but he agrees with anything for her sake. Hoya smiled happily and asked his mates to make some space for his soulmate. He was so happy till his insides were gonna burst. She sat in between Hoya and Myungsoo while Cap sat next to Dongwoo. In other words, Cap and haeyeol were separated. Cap sighed.

‘ hi! Im maknae sungjong~ ‘ Sungjong chirped as he ate his buiscuit. Haeyeol nodded shyly.

‘ Annyeong~ im leader sunggyu~ ‘ Sunggyu stated with a smile and drank his soup. She nodded. * so he’s the leader.. *

‘ Face of infinite, Nam woohyun~ nice to meet you.. ‘ Woohyun greeted and flashed a smile. Haeyeol smiled.

‘ yah! Hyung! Im the face of infinite.. ‘ Myungsoo hissed and blew his fringe. Haeyeol tried not to laugh.

‘ your boyfriend’s partner, jang dongwoo.. I guess we already know each other… ‘ Dongwoo smiled and laughed. He’s happy everyday.

Haeyeol was surprised that he actually said Cap’s her boyfriend. ‘ a..aniyo… Cap’s not my boyfriend.. he’s… ‘ Her sentence was cut off by Cap.

‘ Her best friend! ‘ Cap hissed and rolled his eyes. * yeol ah… do you have to ? * He thought.

All 9 of them ate their lunch together and after a few hours later, it was time to go home. Hoya and Haeyeol were at the dancing studio again, practicing for their last round before they perform tomorrow. Tired and sweaty but they did their  best. Hoya took a towel and threw it to her with a smile. She smiled and wiped her sweat for it.

‘ After tomorrow..after the project submission, I guess we wont be seeing each other often anymore right…you’ll be back with Cap and im always with Infinite.. ‘ Hoya asked with a smile.

Of course, he wanted to see her and talked to her even after tomorrow. He felt so sad but he managed to keep his smile on his face. Haeyeol nodded. ‘ yeah.. I guess so… ‘ Haeyeol spoke and drank her water. She was alittle sad after hearing what he had said.

* Im right… so today’s the last day with her… * Hoya’s heart ached as he cleaned up his sweat.

* I guess we’re just partners.. we wont be friends I guess… not even close friends.. but.. * She thought and sighed. This Infnite thingy was getting into her. This guy named Lee howon, Hoya was getting into her. 

 

' I'll see you tomorrow.. '

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 14 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading! Thanks! (: Subscribe it too!