Secret Soulmate 25

Secret Soulmate

 

The next day, Cap wasn’t around like he would always did. Haeyeol woke up and somehow she had hoped that Cap would be still around waiting for her to go to school together but unfortunately, he didn’t. She sighed and got ready for school.

The atmosphere was weird. There wasn’t any screams or squeals coming from the fans. This time round, it was stares and harsh gossips. It was all about Haeyeol. She didn’t like attention, worse is those harsh comments and hard stares made her felt so uncomfortable. She wished Cap was around. * whats going on.. why is everyone staring at me… they usually just ignore me.. * She thought with eyebrows slightly furrowed.

She walked up the stairs and accidently bumped into someone. The girl rolled her eyes.

“ look where you’re going ! Just disappear okay~ “ She hissed and rolled her eyes again, purposely hit Haeyeol’s shoulder when she walked past.

Haeyeol was pissed. What had she done for everyone to change like that. She shook her head and headed to her classroom. To her dismay, her desk and chair were thrown out of the classroom, blocking the corridor. For a girl who dislikes attention, this was too much for her. Where’s everyone when she needs help.

“ Stop what you’re doing now! “ She almost shouted her lungs out.

Those girls curled their hair behind their ear and smirked.

“ look who’s talking… the loner is finally talking~ “ the girl named Hyunah laughed sarcastically.

The others followed and laughed too.

“ what is happening? What is going on? Why is everyone behaving like this? “ Haeyeol asked. She wants to know whats going on.

Another girl cleared . “ what is going on? ARE YOU DUMB OR JUST PLAIN STUPID? You don’t know whats going on? “ This girl named Sunhwa shouted.

Haeyeol was getting even more pissed. Why cant they just get straight to the point.

“ INFINITE! I heard that one of the Infinite members confessed to you yesterday..  so whats your answer? What did you answer? “ Hyunah spoke and rolled her eyes and played with her hair.

* Infinite? Crap! The confession last night… how did they even  find out about it.. * She thought.

“ I didn’t reply him… “ Haeyeol remained calm.

“ Beat her until she tell us the truth “ Hyunah beamed and everyone there beat Haeyeol up, slapping. Kicking and hitting her.

She tried to fight back but it was no use. Twenty against one. It wasn’t fair.  Bruises and cuts were all over her. Her hair was pulled too. Her uniform was torn but she didn’t even cry. The fight came to a stop when Sunggyu shouted. It was Infinite.

“ Who gave everyone the permission to hit her?! “ Dongwoo shouted and spat on the floor.

Sungjong was kind enough to help her up but Haeyeol shoved his hand away. “ I don’t need your help “ She responded coldly.

“ oppa~ we had enough of her… first she didn’t talk to us… second she thinks the world revolves around her… third, she’s a who gets all of you, she gets Teentop too.. Cap oppa was always with her. We had enough… “ Hyunah explained and batted her eyelashes innocently.

The sight made Infinite wanted to puke. “ We’re not your oppas so stop all your whiny whiny explainations. “ Sungyeol shrugged and pretended to puke.

“ im so disappointed in all of you.. “ Sunggyu sighed and shook his head.

Haeyeol wanted revenge. She walked straight to Hyunah and punch her hard on her face. “ good for you if it hurts like hell “ Haeyeol spoke calmly and left the scene. Hoya, Myungsoo and Sungyeol went after her. Hyunah screamed and instructed her people to go after Haeyeol but no one dared. Infinite was there, taking control until the tensed atmosphere subside.

“ stop following me! I said stop following me! “ She hissed and continued walking.

Hoya grabbed her hand and stopped her.  “ WHAT DO YOU WANT LEE HOWON? Didn’t you see what happened back there? Stop creating useless things for me.. Just pretend that we didn’t know each other from now on.. LET GO! I SAY LET GO OF ME! “ Haeyeol was super pissed, she could kill anyone right now.

Right after she had finished her sentence, a bucket of water was thrown at her. She drenched in a few seconds. Haeyeol was on fire, she didn’t want to care anymore.

Sungyeol caught the culprit and grabbed her by . “ stop all the nonsense now or I’ll burn you alive!  “ Sungyeol threatened and let the girl go. The girl ran and disappeared down the hallway. Myungsoo was worried for Haeyeol, he was worried for Dani too since he didn’t see her.

Hoya grabbed her hand and led her to the school nurse. “ I don’t need the school nurse JUST let go now! “ She hissed and swung her hand but his grip was too strong.

He took the first aid kit from the nurse and led her to the staircase which only Infinite could use and no one else.

“ Sit down.  “ He instructed sternly.

“ you don’t need the school nurse but you need this “ Hoya took the alcohol swipe and placed it on the cuts causing her to wince when she was about to retaliate.

“ Bruises and cuts everywhere.. don’t you feel the pain? I bet it hurts.. “ Hoya softened as he continue to wipe the wounds with the alcohol swipe. His heart ached seeing her like this.

PAIN. She felt the pain. The sting. But she shook her head indicating a no.

“ even your uniform’s torn and your hair’s in a mess.. “ He whispered.

Haeyeol remained silent.

 

------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 25 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------

Updated! Hope you enjoyed! Comments are loved! (: 

See you soon!