Secret Soulmate 13

Secret Soulmate

 

The wind blew and the rain stopped. After an hour or so, Haeyeol woke up, finding herself in her bedroom with her blanket covering her. Hoya had carried her and layed her down on her bed. She sighed and shook her head. * .. how can I fall asleep… * she thought and looked at the clock. Jumping off her bed when she remembered that Hoya was at her house.

She halted halfway when she spotted Hoya sleeping soundly on the sofa and he had already finished cooking. The food was nicely placed and covered on the table. She softened at the sight of it. * why is he so nice to me… * She thought and sighed, walking towards him and sat beside him.

She glanced him from head to toe, not leaving any details out. She suddenly stopped. * ya yoo haeyeol.. why are you looking at other guys… * She thought but she couldn’t deny how handsome Hoya was. She leaned in close and her fingers touching his eyebrow, tracing them slowly down to his nose bridge. Hoya moved and opened his eyes, giving Haeyeol a shock.

‘ What were you doing? ‘ He asked.

‘ N…nothing… ‘ She stuttered and left, to the kitchen.

* Gotcha. You were touching me…touching my face… Im that handsome huh… * Hoya smiled to himself and his heart did the flipflops again.

They sat at the table and ate the food that Hoya made. She gave him a smile adding a thumbs up indicating that the food he made was good. Hoya helped her with washing the dish up.

After sometime, they sat on the stairs at the porch of her house. ‘ Is there anything that you wanna say or ask? ‘ Hoya asked her when he noticed something was wrong.

‘ … why are you… so nice to me.. ? I mean.. Im a loner in school... im quiet… I only talk to Cap.. around Cap… I mean… you’re an idol... you shouldn’t be nice to me… you should be nice to your fans.. ‘ Haeyeol stated nervously.

Hoya chuckled. * of course… I couldn’t tell you that you’re my soulmate… * He thought.

‘ You’re my schoolmate and my partner and of course… you’re my friend.. I didn’t treat you as my fan. I treat you as my friend from the beginning. ‘ Hoya smiled.

Haeyeol felt her cheeks burned. She returned him a little smile and she sneezed. ‘ I guess you should go back in… and I should leave.. see you around in school.. get well soon okay… call me if you need anything.. ‘ Hoya stated goodbye but there’s another part of him that didn’t want to leave. There’s a little part of Haeyeol too, secretly hoping him not to leave that early but she nodded and remained her cool.

* Thank you for visiting me today.. thanks for the… delicious food too.. Lee howon… * 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 13 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed tthis chapter. Remember to comment after reading.. ^^ & Dont forget to subscribe the story thanks (: