Secret Soulmate 27

Secret Soulmate

 

Infinite and Haeyeol had planned to look for Cap and decided to visit his house. She was nervous but she need to face him sooner or later. She paused right infront of his house. Sunggyu gave her a pat indicating that everything will be fine.

Before she stepped forward towards the door, Somebody called out to her. It was Changjo.

‘ Nuna! You came! But with them.. ‘ Changjo beamed and his smile disappeared after he saw Infinite was with her.

She nodded. ‘ yeah changjo.. is…Cap at home? ‘ She asked. She felt guilty.

He nodded and frowned. ‘ nuna.. I have to warn you first.. he’s unstable and he’s fixing his boxing ring behind. He refused to eat, he had insomnia and he kept boxing these past few days. Don’t say anything hurtful okay nuna~ ‘ He explained and warned.

She nodded.

‘ He’s mental.. ‘ Sungyeol sarcastically cursed.

Changjo sent him a death stare which made Sungyeol shut up.  ‘ behave.. ‘ Dongwoo mouthed. She headed to the back of his house where the little boxing ring was. Infinite followed but Changjo stopped them.  

‘ leave them alone.. ‘ He hissed.

Sunggyu nodded. ‘ okay but at least you let Hoya in… everything needs to be settled today.. ‘ He stated. He’s always thinking of s.

Changjo hesitated and let him in, jabbing in his thumb towards the direction and Hoya followed his instruction. Hoya went to the back of the house and waited at a corner so that Cap wont see him.

Haeyeol’s heart ached when she saw bruises over his back and his heart ached even more when she saw how thin Cap was. He refused to eat anything  Changjo’s words rang her in her had. Tears started to well up in her eyes.

‘ …min soo.. ? ‘ She called.

Cap stopped whatever he was doing. He softened. His girl was here. Her voice was like angel to him. He turned around and there he saw Haeyeol. She fought her tears back.

‘ you..came.. ‘ Cap whispered.

She nodded. ‘ why didn’t you go to school.. I was waiting for you to appear in class.. ‘ She spoke slowly.

Cap didn’t answer. He was trembling. He was fighting his tears back too. ‘ what happened to you minsoo ah.. where do you get all these bruises… ‘ She asked as she gently touch the bruises on his arm. He closed his eyes and feel her touch. He couldn’t breathe. He felt like his heart had stopped.

‘ Yeol… don’t touch me… ‘ He opened his eyes. She let go immediately.

She bit her lips. Niel’s words rang in her head too. He likes you.

I know you like me. ‘  * infact I know you love me for so long.. *

Cap breathed in hard. ‘ Then choose! ‘ he softly hissed.

‘ Cap.. please… ‘

‘ Im tired, goddamned tired already yeol… everything changed after Infinite came into your life.. I know you like him yeol.. ‘ Cap spoke and trying to keep calm.

She didn’t know what to do. ‘ he’s just my friend.. ‘ She tried to explain.

‘ don’t deny anymore.. its bad for everyone.. you’re hurting everyone.. yeol.. you need to choose.. ‘ Cap stated and a tear rolled down onto his cheek.

* so haeyeol likes me? * Hoya thought. He was listening to their conversation the whole time.

Her tears rolled down too when she saw his tears. He softened and felt angry when he saw bruises and cuts on her arms and face. * why didn’t I saw it earlier.. * He blamed himself.

‘ what happened? Who did this to you? ‘ Cap grabbed his hand and hissed and his expression turned bad.

‘ cap… can you let go first.. ‘

‘ TELL ME WHO DID THIS! WHO THE DID IT? ‘ He shouted and tightened his grip on her hand.

Hoya couldn’t take it and ran towards them. ‘ Let go of her! You’re hurting her! ‘ Hoya growled.

‘ what the is he doing on my territory? IS HE THE ONE WHO DID IT?!  ‘ Cap was damn angry. He grabbed Hoya on his collar, wanting to punch him.

‘ STOP MINSOO! PLEASE!!! They are the one who protected me when hyunah and gang did it.. I don’t know how scared I was… I was hoping you were there protecting me like you always do.. but you didn’t come to school for so many days…  Cap please… ‘ Haeyeol explained. More tears rolled down onto her cheeks, soaking her shirt.

This time, Hoya threw a punch at Cap.

‘ Stop! ‘ She shouted. Hoya stopped.

‘ Im sorry I didn’t know.. im sorry I didn’t protect you.. im sorry I wasn’t around when you need me. And im sorry I had to let you go… ‘ Cap wiped his tears.

‘ what? What did you say? ‘ Haeyeol stopped crying.

‘ I said I had to let you go.. Ljoe said to let you go! He said you wouldn’t choose between me and him no matter what so he asked me to let you go… HE ASKED ME TO LET YOU GO.. so please just go yeol… Go to him… he could protect you unlike me…  ‘ Cap cried again.

Hoya kept quiet. He knew he shouldn’t talk right now. Cap wiped his tears away and turned to Hoya.

‘ Treat her badly and I’ll kill you.. ‘ Cap bellowed and he softened.

‘ Be there for her like I always did and don’t let her be alone. Hold her hands when she’s nervous. Use your heart to listen. She doesn’t like crowds and crowded places. She loves greenteacream and hot buns. Buy it for her every break time. Do her homework when she’s tired. Sent her home everytime and only leave until she falls asleep. Wait for her every morning and go to school with her. Observe everything she needs and wants.. use youe heart to listen ‘ Cap stated everything, everything that Hoya needs to know and needs to do.

Haeyeol was still crying. * bang minsoo pabo… * She thought.

Hoya softened. * He sure loves her so much..  pabo * He thought.

Cap walked to her and leaned in, hugging her. ‘ saranghae yoo haeyeol.. and goodbye.. ‘ He whispered into her ear. Her tears kept coming down like tapwater.

For the first and last time, he plucked up his courage, leaning in and kissed her softly on her lips. She closed her eyes but she didn’t return the kiss. She just stood still in his arms. Her heart ached. * I miss you already minsoo.. * She thought.

He broke the kiss and wiped her tears away. ‘ be happy yeol… you should smile.. ‘ Cap faked a smile. She knew he was faking it but she couldn’t do anything to it.

‘ now GO! ‘

‘ Will I see you in school? I will right? ‘

‘ JUST GO!!!!! ‘ He screamed and she ran away without turning her back. * before I take you back from that bastard * He thought.

‘ I’ll take care of Cap hyung nuna.. we all will… I will miss you nuna… ‘ Changjo whispered.

Infinite and Hoya ran after her.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 27 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment soon!  Thanks! & Remember to subscribe (:

See ya soon!