Secret Soulmate 16

Secret Soulmate

 

School as usual and life was back to normal. Infinite walked into the school premises and a bunch of fangirls came rushing out to them, screaming, squealing, whatever they could do to gain the attention of their handsome oppas. Infinite smiled and waved as they strode into the school compound. Of course, hoya was looking out for her as usual, not really into those fangirls, where a few of them tried to gain his attention. Some of them pouted as he walked past them without flirting.

Myungsoo was smiling to the fans while he tried to search for somebody. Woohyun was blowing kisses and flirted with them, gaining screams and giggles from them. IT was noisy early in the morning.

‘ GET BACK TO CLASS NOW OR YOU’LL BE IN DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL! ‘ The principal shouted with his hands on his hips.

The girls pouted. They were sad.

‘ Oppa!~ ‘ The girl pouted with teary eyes.

Sungjong chuckled. ‘ Later baby… at the canteen~ ‘ and threw a wink at her. Infinite waved goodbye and headed to their respective classes.

‘ will I see you at the canteen later? ‘ Hoya mumbled to himself, thinking of Haeyeol.

Myungsoo walked into his class and a few girls infront giggled and waved to him. He smiled to them as he was being polite. He took his seat at the back and waited for class to start. Someone came in and apologized to the teacher that she was late. He looked up, surprised. The girl with specs and braided hair was in the same class as him.

* So… She’s in the same class as me? How come I’ve never notice her before.. * Myungsoo thought. He couldn’t pay attention in class now as he found that she’s in the same class as him. She turned back and saw Myungsoo looking at her. She pushed her glasses up and looked away quickly and shyly. He gulped. He was caught. * cute * He thought.

It was lunch time already. Infinite was at their usual seat. ‘ oh come on.. don’t tell me she didn’t come today… ‘ Hoya was worried.

‘ relax bro… Maybe she got extra lessons… Bang minsoo isn’t here too.. ‘ Sungyeol stated and cocked his eyebrow up.

Sungjong was flirting again. Woohyun too. Sunggyu and dongwoo were eating their food while smiling to their fans. Myungsoo was quiet as usual. He saw the girl again at the canteen with her friends, those crazy fangirls. * why is someone like her doing with all those crazy fans… * He thought with his eyebrows furrowed together.

‘ hey myungsoooo ~~~ why are so quiet? What are you looking at? ‘ Sungyeol leaned towards him and cooed.

‘ nothing.. ‘ Myungsoo shrugged.

Sungyeol followed his gaze and saw what Myungsoo was looking at. He smirked. ‘ checking girls out huh?~ ‘ Sungyeol chuckled.

‘ hey our myungsoo is checking those fans out there… ‘ Sungyeol stated with a smile and jabbed his thumb towards that area.

‘ really now Myung? So which one do you like over there… ? ‘ Dongwoo laughed. His trademark laughter was annoying today.

Hoya was wriggling his eyebrows together and highfived Dongwoo. ‘ Don’t tell me it’s the nerd… ‘ Sungyeol shook his head in disbelief.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. ‘ Hyung its nothing like that! ‘ He hissed and closed his eyes and put his head on the table.

Haeyeol came and bought hotbuns and greentea cream while Infinite was talking about Myungsoo and making fun of him. Nobody noticed her including Hoya. She trailed her eyes towards Infinite and saw him. She sighed. * I guess we’re really back to square one… I better get this to Cap before the hotbuns turn cold * She thought and stepped out of the canteen.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------------ CHAP 16 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! (: Remember to comment! 

See you at the next chapter (: