Secret Soulmate 1

Secret Soulmate

 

I go to school everyday and my grades are perfect even though Im not the top student. Right, im a student in Woolim High, the school which has lots of idols in it. But.. I cant really be bothered with these idols. I just want quiet life. Oh last but not least, I love people who dance.

Right. My name’s Yoo Haeyeol and I’ve to go. Its break time now. You can say that..im hungry.

 

My name’s Hoya… go by the full name of Lee Howon. Of course, an idol, a member in Infinite and I attend Woolim High as well together with my 6 other best friends. I go to school everyday if there isn’t any schedules. Why? Because my soulmate’s in the same school as me too. Right, I like her.

I got to go….because…. My soulmate’s here. Right. Im trying my best to start a conversation with her. 

 

 

As usual, Woolim High’s canteen was filled up with students, especially around Infinite or tables away from Infinite. Noisy and loud as ever while Haeyeol’s side was quiet and peaceful as ever. Carrying two hot buns and two cups of green tea cream was Haeyeol, walking past Hoya towards her table.

‘ h..hi… Wanna sit with us? There prolly isn’t any seats left… ‘ Hoya sheepishly smiled and started a conversation with her.

She just shook her head, without saying anything else and walked off but Hoya stopped her by holding the green tea creams. She blinked.

‘ Let me help you… ‘ Hoya spoke again.

‘ Its okay… My table’s not far away.. I can manage it myself ‘ showing a slight smile, she walked off towards her table.

Hoya stood there smiling to himself. * Good day! I started a conversation first… and her little smile was…. Er…. Heh..* He thought. In his dreams not long after Dongwoo patted him on the shoulder and stuffed food into his mouth. Aww the yadong couple is back.

‘ yah dongwoo ah… what if she saw you feeding me.. she’ll prolly think im a gay.. ‘ Hoya whispered but Dongwoo laughed.

Haeyeol sat down and started eating with nobody but Cap. ‘ I saw Infinite’s howon talking to you ‘ He asked with a smile.

She rolled her eyes and drank her green tea cream. ‘ Who’s howon? What’s Infinite? ‘ She asked and Cap rolled his eyes and chuckled.

‘ Infinite. Boy group in Seoul.. & this Woolim high we’re studying in… Infinite’s boss property.. Howon is the guy who talked to you just now… over there~ ‘ He answered and jabbed his thumb towards the Infinite.

Haeyeol shrugged and ate her hot bun happily.

‘ Aww come on… you gotta be like others.. screaming for them.. for idols.. Im sure you like some of them don’t you? ‘ Cap chewed on his bun and talked.

She sighed and took a sip of her drink. ‘ Minsoo ya… You’re the only one I know in this school.. and you’re the only one im comfortable with. ‘ She stated.

Deep down in Cap’s heart, he likes it when she calls his real name. He prefers to be called minsoo than CAP from her. He smiled. She smiled.

 

Hoya kept looking at her. He couldn’t concentrate on eating. ‘ Oppa!!!! Take my bun! I bought it for you~ ‘ The girl squeaked infront of Hoya and the rest of Infinite. Hoya shook his head but the girl started to touch him.

‘ yah… I said I don’t want it.. not from you.. ‘ Hoya hissed and rolled his eyes.

Woohyun sensed it and smiled lovingly to the girl. ‘ come on baby~ I’ll take your bun then~ our dancing machine is not in a good mood today~ ‘ with that, Woohyun added a wink and the girl almost faint from his winks.

‘ Why is she always with that kid? ‘ Hoya mumbled and sighed and apparently, the rest heard him.

Sunggyu sighed too. ‘ howon ah… I don’t think she likes you.. What makes you think she’s your soulmate? ‘ he sighed again.

‘ I don’t think she even likes Infinite.. I don’t see her screaming for us.. ‘ Sungyeol scoffed. Myungsoo nodded in silent.

‘ I don’t even think she knows us… her only circle of friends is CAP and no once else.. I don’t see her with any other students around.. ‘ Dongwoo stated, feeling a little irritated.

‘ tsk. Just shut up… I like her and I want her that’s it.. She’s my soulmate and that’s it.. Im gonna make her mine… ‘ Hoya snapped and gulped his water down, pinning his eyes on Cap once again.

‘ mmhmm… make sure you do… before her dog take her away.. ‘ Sungjong hummed, calling Cap a dog and threw a few winks at his fans.

Squeals were everywhere and by the time the bell rang for the next period, Haeyeol was nowhere at the canteen anymore. Hoya sighed.

* I will try again when I see you..soulmate *

 

------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAPTER 1 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! boring chap it is ); SOrry ): Anyways, Subscribe it if you like it (: &&& comment it too (: Thanks!