Paparazzi•Fans

Saranghae

Jiyong heard it.I know he did.The expression on his face became sullen.He was afraid,I could tell.This wasn't going to be good.

 

"Hey,I am not feeling well,after eating let's leave arasso?"He said to me.That was a lie but I decided to close an eye.He didn't want me to worry.He was perfectly fine,he just wanted to keep me safe.Well,the things I have been afraid of has finally come and I have no idea what I am going to do.

 

We sped up our eating speed.None of us talked at all during the meal.Both of us knew the situation and unconsciously ate faster.We wanted to leave earlier.The conversation among those people continued.They weren't going to stop.

 

Hey,should we go ask for an autograph? One said.

Should we follow them later? The other said.

We could even ask for a picture. One said.

But who is that girl? The other said.

 

I could feel the tension between me and Jiyong.He heard it too.I am scared to the bones.I am not ready for this.Both of us weren't.

 

"Wear your hood later when we leave arasso?"Jiyong murmured to me.I nodded my head.Nobody else should know who I am.We won't be accepted.Will his fans hate him for dating?Will they turn their backs on him;because of me?Am I becoming a nuisance?Am I jeopardizing his career?I couldn't stop thinking so negatively.I am anxious.I am sure I won't know how to face the social media since I am not even interested to.I just want to live a peaceful life,there's no need for attention.

 

"Let's go,"Jiyong said as he left the bill on the table.He didn't hold onto my hand this time round.He doesn't want us to be known as a couple right?He couldn't right?It hurts to act like purely just friends,denying this relationship.It didn't feel good.Not at all.I put my hood up,my hands in the pockets of the hoodie.I walked with my head down.I don't want my face on the front of a magazine cover with"G-Dragon's Girlfriend"right above my picture.

 

Suddenly,I realized ther were flashes from cameras around us.Oh my god.No....Paparazzi's were surrounding us,pushing and pulling among themselves.I was shocked.I forced my way past them and ran off as fast as I could.It was like cats chasing mouse.Cats,not cat.There were at least a dozen of them.They weren't giving up.I don't know what happened to Jiyong,I am worried for him.Was I too selfish thinking about escaping only?While he is still stuck there trying to get rid of the Paparazzi's?

 

I got into a cab just before they managed to catch up with me.I was trembling so hard,they really scared the hell out of me.

 

"Miss,where would you like to go?"the drive asked me.Now I realized I haven't told him why I wanted to yet.Home?Will it be fine?I told him the address and plead him to drive faster.If the paparazzi's were able to catch up they would know where I stay.Things will become hectic.Theres not going to be peace anymore,not at all.

 

"Are you okay?"I texted Jiyong.I was becoming frantic and teary.Things became worse when he didn't reply.Yah!Whats taking him so long?Did he not get rid of the Paparazzis?Is he okay?Did something happen to him?These questions keep popping up in my mind.I made sure the curtains were covering the windows.I didn't want to be spotted.Did they see me just now?Will they post our pictures?I am going crazy!

 

"I am alright,back in the dorm.You?Where are you?"Thankfully he replied later.I told him I was back home.I am glad he is okay.I started to think.

 

Is this all my fault? Won't it be so good if we hadn't met? These all wouldn't happen.Is it too late?

I dread tomorrow.It is going to be horrendous.I can't even imagine what will be on the magazines or even worse the television!I am dying of anxiety!

 

 <

I just hope everything will be alright.I don't want a messed up life.Should I tell Jiyong we shouldn't meet for a period?Am I pushing all the burden to him?I don't know what to do!