#27

Altered Life

 

 

#27 - His Life

===============

Himchan found himself sitting next to your bed again, holding your hand and praying that you would wake up soon. A small smile appeared on his face as he caressed your face.

"Who are you?" A sharp male voice snapped him back to reality. 

He turned around to find his 'friend' standing by the doorway with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, his eyes was glued to your hand that Himchan is holding.

"I'm the one who should ask that question." Himchan replied.

The latter just glared at him and put the flower on the table before approaching your bed.

"I'm Hyungseok. One of her close friend." He proudly said and smirked at himchan who just chuckled in return.

"Friend? You're kidding me." He said, his eyebrows raised.

"Why would i be joking? I'm her close friend." Hyungseok replied.

Himchan shrugged and his attention turned towards you, ignoring his presence in the room. Hyungseok watched Himchan in annoyance.

"Who are you anyway? she never have any friends beside us and--" 

Himchan cuts him off with his cold voice.

"Do you ever listen to what you said? She doesn't need a friend like you nor will she ever need one, especially those with personality as crappy as yours." 

Hyungseok's eyes burnt in anger. He was about to charge forward and punch Himchan when the door opened, revealing a girl with a surprised look on her face. Himchan scowled and silently cursed as he noticed who she is.

"Hello, i'm Yoora's best friend, Haneul." she smiled and sent a warning look to Hyungseok.

Himchan ignored her and her flirtatious eyes.

"You should get out of this room. Don't forget to take your girlfriend with you." Himchan said.

"He's not my boyfriend, silly. he likes that stupid girl that's going to die soon." she laughed only to shrink in fear when Himchan sent her a glare.

"Get.out." He hissed.

she stayed rooted on her place.

"Why should i? I'm visiting my friend. She might not have a long time to live." she shrugged.

Hyungseok stared at the girl next to him in disbelief. She might be y but he didn't know she would be THIS y. He winced a few seconds later when he saw a vase flying next to Haneul, few centimeters from her face and crashed to pieced. He turned to Himchan who's eyes has darkened and scary. Haneul composed herself before she smirked and pointed at your body.

"Do you really think she'll like you back, hyungseok? After what you've said about her? You're pathetic. And you, i know you. You're Himchan from B.A.P. Let me tell you something. She doesn't deserve you. She will die soon and no one will ever remember her nor grief for her cause she-- " Her sentence was cut with a scoff from the doorway.

Haneul's head turned towards the doorway, finding a tall and pretty woman standing with her dark eyes glaring at her. 

"I thought something happened in here when i heard something broken." she said.

"I was right." She finished and stand in front of Haneul, towering over her.

"Noona." himchan whispered.

His sister might be the most cheerful person on earth but he also knew how scary she can be when she's angered. And by the look on her face, he doesn't want to imagine what she could do to haneul. He was curious, why would her sister got so angry over you, because he knew she doesn't even know you. But his curiousity faded when he noticed a familiar book on her hand.

"I remember you..." She started and haneul smiled at her.

Who wouldn't know Hyojin, Himchan's older sister? A beauty and a jjang when she was in high school made her famous even after years she graduated from her school.

"One hell of a b*tch, trying to act popular and pretty..." She hissed.

"Insulting everyone that could threaten your popularity. Hurting people, trying so hard to be a jjang.. but failed miserably. I remember girls like you." She said.

Haneul couldn't hide her shock when her venomous words hit her.

"Enough. You shouldn't insult her." Hyungseok said.

"And you. I don't like people like you. Unable to choose side. One moment you look like you're going to defend Yoora and a moment later you defend her." She pointed at Hyungseok.

Himchan raised his eyebrows in amusement. His sister is not a jjang for nothing, he proudly thought.

"Well i don't like you either. You guys are just too stupid to realize how useless it is to wait for her to wake up. She's gonna die either w---" Haneul stopped talking when Hyojin's hand came in contact with her cheek.

"What the hell!" She shrieked.

"You don't have the right to say that. I could kill you right now. " Haneul knew better than to talk back when Hyojin stared at her with so much anger and hatred.

"Leave." she said and when haneul didn't budge, hyojin didn't hesitate to grab her arms and took her outside.

"Get her out of my friend's room. She's hurting the patient." She told one of the security guard who passed by.

"You should leave too before I make you." Hyojin said to hyungseok who was still inside.

"And don't ever come back here." she said and slammed the door in front of his face.

"Noona, that was cool." Himchan grinned.

"Shut up. I haven't been this mad for years. It's tiring." Hyojin frowned and slumped into the sofa, her eyes gently watched you sleep.

*****

2012/06/27 wednesday

by seoulchae