#25

Altered Life

 

 

#25 - Their Life

===============

Months passed and it seems like life has finally turned better for you. You were living a bliss. It's almost christmas and you were happily walking along the street with Himchan to get some presents.

"Do you think they will like it?" you asked him, pointing at the bags he's holding.

Himchan nodded and smiled, his hand hold yours.

"Do you want to eat some cake?" he asked.

You bit your lips and nodded.

"i guess a little won't hurt." You grinned.

You didn't notice how his hand kept holding yours as both of you crossed the street. It was a small cafe. It was decorated with lights and a christmas tree was placed near the entrance. You keep looking around in glee as he took you to the counter. 

"May i help you?" the waitress asked.

"Um one coffee latte, and Yoora?" he called you.

You snapped back into reality and looked at him.

"huh?" 

Himchan chuckled and pointed at the menu.

"Caramel latte please" You smile before you open your bag to took out your wallet.

"I'll pay." Himchan said and paid for both of you.

The waitress chuckled.

"You have a cute girlfriend." She commented, glancing at you who are busy admiring the design of the cafe.

Himchan stared at you and your intertwined hands. He looked back with a warm smile.

"yeah." 

Both of you sit near the window and waited for your order as you talked. He couldn't believe how deep he has fallen in love with you and scolded himself for not realizing it sooner. You blushed as you caught him staring at you.

"What?" you asked.

"You look cute today."

You gaped at him and looked away in embarrassment while he just chuckled at you.

"Shut up." you mumbled.

"I'm not saying anything!" he replied.

*****

"How's school?" he asked as both of you exited the cafe.

You hummed to christmas song and shrugged.

"Same as always i guess." you smoothly lied.

You can't say that guys has been flocking around you, fanboying and admiring you, or how the girls approached you and tried to be your friends. It was chaotic lately, especially since Christmas is near. And to be honest, you were starting to get used to all the attention and the admiration, but you couldn't tell him that of course.

"Good then..." Himchan said and smile.

"Where are we going?" you asked as you both stopped at the crossroad, waiting for the light to turns red so you could cross the street.

He just smiled. His right hand is holding yours and his left hand is in his pocket, holding to a small box.

'today. I'll tell her today.' he thought.

The light turned red and both of you crossed the street. You were about to stepped into the pavement when you heard a loud screeching noise. You turned towards the street and screamed as a car lost its control and flip over, crashing into another car who tried to escape by making a sharp turn, hitting the pole in the process. it was chaotic. and the last thing you remember is Himchan's face and how warm it is to be in his embrace as the car hit both of you.

*****

2012/06/23 saturday

by seoulchae