#15

Altered Life

 

 
#15 - His Life

=====================

 

He stepped inside the university, receiving weird glances from passerby as he walked inside the university. 

 

"HIMCHAN!" a girl waved and he furrowed his eyebrows.

'who the hell is she?' he thought and turned away.

"Hyung!" a guy called him and this time the girl and the guy walked together and approached him.

He raised one of his eyebrows.

"yes?"

"don't you remember us? Haneul and Hyungseok!" the girl brightly asked.

"Himchan, annyeong!" Two girls approached him.

'are they yoora's friends?' he thought as he was dragged by them towards his class.

*****

It hasn't even been half of the day and Himchan already wants to go home. He sat at the end of the table, observing his new friends. And as they kept talking, his curiosity grew. How did you end up being friends with them? the only thing he could hear is the sound of them gossiping and talking about other people.

"Don't you think so?" Haneul asked.

"huh?"

"jieun! That b*tch! Hyungseok did a good job dumping her." Haneul said with a smile himchan grew annoyed of.

"I don't remember." he lied.

He could see Haneul rolled her eyes and continued talking to hyungseok. His mind wandered to you. He took out his phone and start to text you.

 

'how's TS?- Himchan'

 

a reply came a while later.

 

'it was.. nice, i guess. quite different from Cube.- yoora'

 

Himchan rolled his eyes at your reply.

 

'tell me about it. who is this haneul, jiyoon, hyunah, and hyungseok guy anyway?- Himchan'

 

"Who are you texting?" Jiyoon asked.

"my friend." Himchan shortly replied.

"Is it a girl?" hyunah wiggle her eyebrows.

"That's impossible! a guy like him? he's like a loner!" Hyungseok and haneul laughed at their own joke.

"are you always like this?" Himchan asked, his voice filled with venom as he glared at them.

"like what?" haneul asked.

"Like a total b*tch." he said and left the table.

*****

He sighed and took a seat under a huge tree. He took out your diary and unlock it.

'she won't mind right?' he kept thinking as he contemplate.

He finally decide to take a peek at the diary, opening the first page.

 

'1st entry... well i guess this is it then... i heard writing diary will help people cope with their feelings...

i guess i'm gonna give it a try... considering i don't have much option.

Well, today went by like always. Yongguk oppa ignoring me, treating me like i'm just a stranger.

I wanted to ask him why he acts like that to me, but i couldn't. he would glared at me and left me alone in the house as always.

Today's class is pretty fun. Teacher jung told us to make a song that represent us... 

and amazingly, the moment he gave us the assignment, a melody starts to played in my head. 

I knew that will be MY song. I was in a great mood, thinking that i should get home soon to get working on the song,

when they came.

such a nuisance. Anti-social? loner? at least i've read more books than them, listened to more music, learned more things than them.

Hyunah's probably the nicest of them all. She never joked around about me. --'

 

His phone alarm beeped, notifying him it was time for the next class. He abruptly stand, locking the diary and run into the building.

*****

2012/06/04 monday

by seoulchae