#21

Altered Life

 

 
#21 - Their Life

===============

You look at him with your pink cheeks and noticed him fuming as he dragged you outside the university.

"Himchan oppa, it hurts.'' you mumbled, which caused him to stopped in his track, resulting you to bumped into his back.

"ouch." 

He chuckled and turned around.

"mianhae. Are you okay?" He gently asked you.

You nodded and rubbed your nose before looking away.

"You shouldn't defend me all the time, oppa. I'm okay..." You said.

"I wanted to okay. I hate how she kept saying bad things about you." He blabbered, not noticing you who were looking at him in shock.

Your lips curved into a small smile as he looked at you.

"Thank you." You said.

He could feel the heat creeping up his cheeks. He clears his throat and looked at the front as both of you walked towards a small park near your old home.

"I've always love this place." you said, sitting on one of the swing while Himchan pushed you.

"Why?" He asked, wondering what makes such an abandoned park so precious to you.

"Because it held so many memories... Of me, of Yongguk oppa... of some people..." Your eyes saddened. 

At the mention of his friend, he remembered what he read.

"Why is he acting so cold towards you?" he asked.

You looked at him and turned back to face the sunset.

"He's my step brother. If you suddenly have another sibling without any notice, you would hate me too. Especially since i'm not as pretty or cute as people wants me to be." 

"You shouldn't think like that." He said.

"Huh?"

"Well i think you're beautiful in your own way. You have a pretty eye smile and i like to see you smile. Your laughter is contagious and you're a nice girl. You have an outstanding talent in music..." he trailed off, thanking God for the fact that you couldn't see him blushing.

Your laughter sounds like a tinkling bell in his ears.

"Thanks... I didn't know someone could think of me that way. I really appreciate it, oppa." you smile,a faint blush appeared on your cheeks.

You got off the swing and took your bag.

"I should take the bus now, i guess." you said and bid him goodbye.

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you back into his arms. He doesn't know why but he feels like he needs to do it, especially after what happened, after what he has read.

"Don't be sad anymore." He whispered.

You looked at him as he tightened the hug before he let go.

"um, goodbye then." you awkwardly smile and left.

Himchan sighed as his heart once again ached at the memories of you getting insulted. 

'silly girl...' he suddenly chuckled when you almost tripped over a small rock.

He smiled at the sight of you entering the bus safely and waved at him. A text came to him few seconds later.

'go home, oppa. You look like a loner. :P'

He looked up and saw you sticking your tongue at him. He playfully glare at you, replying to your text.

'speak for yourself, PABO. >:)'

He laughed when he saw your shocked expression from the bus' window and glared at him. The bus moved and he waved at you before he returned to his home. 

*****

2012/06/14 thursday

by seoulchae

 

hi everyone, seoulchae's here.

i'm going on a 4 days hiatus, from june 14th to 17th (sunday)

since i'm going to singapore, i won't be able to update at all.

i hope you guys will stay XD lol keep commenting and subscribing. You don't know how much i love your comments :)

well, i've double updated the story before i go.

See you guys on sunday with a new chapter ( or probaby more *wink*)

<3 seoulchae