#11

Altered Life

 

 

#11 - Their Life 

===========

You woke up the next day with a slight headache. Noticing that you were alone in the room, you called the nurse.

"Yes, ms. kim Yoora?" she smiled.

"Um.. Can you help me? I need to see my.. friend,... Himchan..." you said.

She checked up on you and finally nodded.

"I'll get the wheelchair first." 

Few moments later, she went back with a wheelchair, helping you up before pushing the wheelchair to Himchan's room.

*****

You knocked on the door before you went inside. Himchan was sitting on his bed, looking outside the window with a confused expression. His attention diverted to you when you wheeled inside.

"Himchan-ssi?" you called.

"Oh. Yoora." he smiled. 

The nurse pushed the wheelchair until you were next to his bed before exiting the room.

"So..." He started.

"What happened to us?" You asked him.

He looked into your eyes and his eyes observed the bandages that are still wrapped around your head and your broken arm and broken left leg. His eyes shifted back to you who are now looking at him in confusion. He sighed.

"I don't know... Why are they being like this? I met my sister an hour ago and she doesn't know me... Even the rest of B.A.P doesn't know me..." Himchan said.

"I'm sorry." you muttered.

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault..." he said.

"I took your life... You seemed to be living a great life, Himchan-ssi... Everyone loves you... and now you're stuck in my life..." You trailed off, your eyes showing how bad you were feeling.

"It's okay... Not like you're living in hell, Yoora." He smiled.

"I did live a hell life, Himchan-ssi. That's why i said sorry." You said.

He watched you bit your lips and pat your head.

"Let's just try to live this.. new life of ours... since we can't go back anyway... We probably need to contact each other, since we're living each other's life... And one more thing, yoora."

You look at him.

"call me oppa." He grinned and for the first time since you woke up, you smiled gratefully.

"Ne, oppa."

*****

The nurse told you to go back to your room since your 'sister' is looking for you so you quickly exchange numbers before you left. Hyojin let out a sigh of relief when she saw you.

"i thought you were gone." She said, brushing your hair.

"I was just visiting Himchan oppa." you smiled.

"Himchan?" She tilted her head.

"Um, Yongguk oppa's brother... The one who got involved in car accident with me." You explained and she nods.

"I see. well, i talked to the doctor. He said you can go home tomorrow... You just need to rest for a few days before continuing your studies. I called TS Uni and they're okay with that." She said.

"TS?" 

"yeah. Your school?" She replied but then realization hits her.

"Oh, you forgot about it too?" She asked and you nod.

"You go to TS University of Performing Arts, in music major with the rest of the guys... Um.. i don't know much but you can ask B.A.P for the rest." She grinned.

"o-okay.. Thank you,..U-unnie..." you mumbled.

She smiled at you and hug you.

"I'm glad you're okay, Yoora. I don't know what would happen to me if i lose you." She whispered.

Your eyes glistened with tears as you felt the warm embrace from your new sister. Your arms slowly hug her.

'so this is what a sister feels like.' you thought.

*****

2012/05/31 Thursday

by seoulchae