#14

Altered Life

 

 
#14 - Their Life

=====================

You stared at your laptop screen awkwardly as you watched your best friend gawked at you. You sheepishly smile at her.

"Stop that stupid smile of yours." you nodded.

"Are you trying to trick me?" she asked.

You exasperatedly sighed.

"For the nth time, NO!!! i woke up and i got a sister and 5 new friends, chaerin. And Himchan-oppa is now having yongguk as his step brother." you explained again.

Chaerin still couldn't believe it. It was too surreal to be true. A loud knocks was heard.

"yeah?" You answer.

"Noona! Do you want to go with us to the market? oh? Who is that?" Zelo entered the room and pointed his finger at your laptop screen.

"Who is that?" Chaerin repeated his question.

"This is Zelo, my friend. Zelo, this is my best friend, Chaerin." you introduced.

"Hello, noona!" Zelo beamed, making Chaerin squealed.

"He's so cute!" she gushed.

"When will you be going?" you asked zelo.

"in 30 minutes."

"I'll meet you outside okay?" you smiled and he nodded, leaving the room.

"Do you trust me now?" You raised your eyebrows in amusement when Chaerin kept nodding and babbling about wanting to have Zelo as her brother.

"are they all that cute? " She asked and you rolled your eyes.

"no. But there's on---" before you can finish your sentence, 3 other guys barged inside with bright curious eyes.

"yes?" you asked.

"Zelo said you have a friend!" Jongup smiled widely.

"Is that her?" Youngjae asked.

"Hello!!" Daehyun brightly smile at Chaerin.

"Chaerin, this is Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup. Am i right?" you asked and they nodded.

"This is Chaerin..." You explained.

"You remember her?" Daehyun asked.

"yes. but i'm sure i will remember you soon." you said when you noticed their crestfallen face.

"I hope you will noona." Jongup grinned.

Chaerin once again gushed over how cute jongup was when they're out of your room.

"Are you happy, Yoora?" She asked.

"I don't know.. They all treated me so well, they're like a family i've never had. Even Yongguk oppa treated me differently, which hurt me since i was his step sister." you said.

"Maybe this time you can be happy for real, Yoora." she smiled.

*****

Few weeks passed and you've learned some things from Himchan and today, you'll be going to college. Your casts were taken off and you're good as new. You sighed at the clothes Himchan brought you from home. Not wanting to gain too much attention, you chose the most casual one.

[you were wearing bom's ;D]

you stepped out of your room, only to be greeted by your sister's cooking and she even took you to TS university. It was amazing. Them moment you stepped out of the car, everyone's eyes turned to you. feeling self conscious you tried to get away from the place and headed to your class but what happened next surprised you.

"hi, Yoora!!!" some girls smiled at you.

you can hear guys talking about you and it shocked you since you have never been in the center of attention.

"Do you need any help?" a guy's voice startled you.

You look up and saw a guy with purplish hair smiling at you.

"um..i need to get to my class..." you showed him your timetable.

He grinned and motioned you to follow him.

"are you okay now? I heard you were in car accident..." he asked.

"yeah, i'm fine now..um.." you look at him, waiting for him to say his name.

"L.Joe. I'm your classmate." he said and flashed you a smile before entering your class.

"It's nice to have you back, Yoora." he grinned before sitting next to his friends while you sit next to Daehyun.

*****

2012/06/03 sunday

by seoulchae