#19

Altered Life

 

 
#19 - Her Life

===============

You fell into the cold marble floor of your bathroom, silently sobbing. It has been two weeks since the last fight with Himchan and even though you've adapt to your new life, you couldn't forget how much you hate yourself. A soft knock was heard on the door.

"Yoora?" 

"N-ne?" you asked.

"Are you okay? You've been inside for quite a long time..."

"I'm fine, unnie. I was taking a hot bath..." you lied and eyed the empty bathtub.

"Oh, okay then. The guys will be here soon, since i need to work..." she said.

"Okay unnie."

"Dinner's on the table okay? I'm leaving now! take care baby girl." She said and left the apartment.

you cleaned up the mess you've made and went back to your room.

*****

you stopped tapping your pen when the door opened, revealing the two maknaes.

"Noona, aren't you going to eat?" jongup asked.

"I already ate. You guys eat without me. I want to finish my homework first." You lied again and smile.

They nodded and left the room while you concentrated on the empty pages in front of you.

 

 

 

I hope this tears will stop running someday

Someday after this darkness clear up

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

When I feel that I’m getting tired of looking me exhausted,

I want to give all my dreams I’ve kept hard

very time I feel that I’m lacking in many things more than I have

I lost strength in my legs and drop down

I hope this tears will stop running someday [iu-someday]

 

by Bangyoora

 

You close the book and drifted to sleep.
 
*****
 
Youngjae entered the room and was about to call out your name when Daehyun stopped him. He pointed at your sleeping figure. Youngjae sheepishly smile and left the room. Daehyun's smile turned into a slight frown when he saw your slightly swollen eyes.
 
'did something happened to her?' he thought.
 
His eyes caught the book next to you and he picked it up. He furrowed his eyebrows as he read the last word.
 
'bang yoora?' he thought.
 
*****
 
You're starting to get used to this. entering TS, you were greeted by your fellow classmate, jealousy and admiration flooded you as you walked into your class, taking a seat next to a familiar guy.
 
"hey. We meet again." he grinned and you smiled.
 
"L.Joe-ssi, am i right?" you asked and he nodded.
 
"How's TS so far?" he asked.
 
"huh? it was okay, i guess..." you were a bit taken aback by his question but he just chuckled.
 
"better than CUBE i suppose?" he asked again.
 
You didn't get to answer him since the teacher came and l.joe turned to face the front class. You couldn't even understand a thing by the time the class is over. Your mind was busy thinking about L.Joe.
 
"L.Joe!" You get up from your seat and tried to catch up to L.Joe who just exited the class.
 
"Yoora!" Youngjae called you.
 
You turned around and waved at him before turning back only to find him gone.
 
'that's weird... i swear he was just there...' you thought, looking at the hallway. 
 
"What are you doing? Let's go, everyone's waiting." Youngjae said.
 
"Do you know L.joe?"  you asked him.
 
He looked at you and shook his head.
 
"come on...!!!" he dragged you while your mind wandered to the purple haired boy.
 
*****
2012/06/12 tuesday
by seoulchae