#22

Altered Life

 

 
#22 - Her Life

===============

Your sister greeted you with her smile as you entered the apartment. 

"i made kimbap today." she grinned.

you just nodded and followed her to eat in the living room. She kept talking and asking you about your day.

"You should eat more. here." she gave you more kimbap.

"Take a shower after this okay? I'm going to work in an hour. I got night shifts for the rest of the week." she said.

"Okay, unnie." 

*****

You kneeled in front of the toilet, forcing the food out of your stomach as your tears fell down. It was awful. No matter who's live you're living in, you kept suffering and you hated it. You're tired of everything. Flushing everything down, you fell on the floor, quietly crying, praying that someone will help you out of this misery.

You showered and went back to your room. Hyojin was standing, her back facing you.

"unnie?" you called.

She turned around with a pained expression, her eyes glistened with tears.

"waeyo?" you asked.

You noticed a small book that was supposed to be under your pillow.

"Is it true?" She asked.

You just stared at the small book. It was entries of your diary since you live the life of Kim Yoora. Your eyes moved and catch her worried eyes.

"unnie..."

"Is it true? Why didn't you tell me?" She whispered, her arms raised.

You close your eyes, ready to get hit. Nothing happened. You open your eyes when you feel her hugging you. You can feel tears dropping to your shirts.

"Why? If you're haviing such trouble, you should've talked to me..." she cried.

Your eyes brimmed with tears as you hug her.

"sorry." was all you could say.

"How long has it been? look at you, you look so pale and frail." she looked at you.

"A while..." you answered, pouring everything to her.

It was a night you will never forget. For someone you just new for months to care for you and not judge you, you were thankful for that. You love her. She's a sister you've never had. she listened to your problems throughout the night and offered to help you overcome your disorder.

*****

The next morning, you woke up with a lighter heart. It was another new experience for you, and you like it. Your sister prepared a glass of juice for you.

"You can drink this for breakfast. I've prepared your lunch and dinner. it's just chicken with some veggies." she said, handing you a small box.

You looked at her.

"I want you to get well, Yoora. starting from today. Learn to love your body and yourself. You're pretty and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Have a nice day, dongsaeng." she hugged you before you exited the apartment.

A smile crept up your face as you walked to the bus stop. It is indeed a better day for you.

*****

2012/06/18 monday

by seoulchae

 

got back yesterday but i was so tired so i can't update ><

anw, enjoy :)