#13

Altered Life

 

 
#13 - Their Life

=====================

Himchan was about to open the diary when his phone [your old phone] rang. He looked at the caller id, 'Yoora' and slide his thumb across the screen to answer.

"Yeoboseyo?" your timid voice greeted him.

"yes, Yoora?"

"um... Himchan-ssi, i mean, Himchan Oppa... how do i say this.. um, my clothes.." You said and a chuckled came out of his mouth.

"Your belongings are still here and mine are still in my or your apartment." he said.

"yeah." you said.

"Okay, then. I'll bring the clothes to you then." He said.

"huh? how?"

"I'll go to the apartment okay? you have a broken leg, and i don't think you can take a bus with your current condition. Wait for me okay?" he said.

"okay.. thank you, Himchan oppa." you said before the call ended.

He shook his head and chuckled. He opened your closet and his mouth formed an 'o' shape. It was like heaven and earth compared to your bedroom. A small section on left side was filled with casual clothes that you probably used for college since it looks simple, while the rest of the closet was filled with street-themed clothes, from black and white to Vibrant colors to pastel colors. Even the design of your suitcase that you put on top of the closet is more than just a simple suitcase.

Himchan frowned. There were so many clothes to choose and he couldn't possibly bring everything today. He picks up the clothes that he thinks is nice and stuffed it inside your suitcase. 

'she needs to dress like this more.' he thought as he remembered how you were plainly clothed the last time he saw you.

*****

You couldn't close your mouth when you managed to open your suitcase. 

"where's my clothes?" you asked.

"That's your clothes, yoora." Himchan said, making himself comfortable inside his old room.

"no. My usual clothes... i forgot to tell you..." You said, biting your lips.

"oh, you mean those small section in your closet?" you nodded.

"You need to change your style. And i know you must've like these kind of clothes a lot, since you have tons of them... You should wear it." He smiled.

"I'm not fitted for this clothes."you mumbled.

"why?" Himchan asked.

"I'm not pretty, i don't have a nice body... i'm..." you kept blabbering.

"That shouldn't stop you from wearing what you like... You're beautiful the way you are." he smiled and you can feel the heat rising up your cheeks.

"Now.. i'm going to get my clothes and go home, since yongguk hyung has texted me..." he said, grabbing his own clothes from the closet and stuffed it inside the suitcase.

"Do you always live like this?" Himchan asked you.

"Like what?"

"Alone. Yongguk hyung left me the moment we got home. is he always like that to you?" He asked again, this time his gentle eyes came in contact with yours.

You softly nodded and smile.

"I'm used to it though. And you have such a nice family and friends... You're lucky." you said.

"No one should get used to such loneliness, yoora." Himchan said.

You just looked at him and looked away a second later. He sighed and ruffled your hair.

"If you need someone to talk to, text or call me okay? I can be a friend to you." He smiled.

You nodded and smiled back.

"By the way, who's Chaerin? She's asking for you? OH MY GOD. She KNOWS YOU!" Himchan looked at his phone and his eyes widened.

"what? how?"

he showed you the text and you gawked at the only person who probably knows who you really are.

 

'YAH! BANG YOORA!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! TEXT ME SOON! -Chaerin'

 

you smiled.

"Your friend?" Himchan asked.

"my best friend. I'll tell her what happened." you nodded.

"okay then. i'm leaving now. Take care, Yoora." He waved and left the apartment.

You pull out your phone and texted your friend. 

 

'We need to talk. Something happened.- yoora'

*****

2012/06/02 saturday

by seoulchae