For the very first time

If only you weren't famous..

He stretched his hand out towards her, the smile never leaving his flawless porcelain-like face.

"Junhyung.. Yong Junhyung."

---


She shook his hand. 'So soft, and warm..' she thought to herself.

"Nicole.." She finally said.

"Oh!" He looked amused.

(Junhyung's POV)

"Nicole.." She said.

I stared at her beautiful face. How I wished I could remove my sunglasses and take a closer look at it, but I cannot get recognized. Not by her, not by anyone else.

Just then, a piece of snow landed on her nose. "Oh!" I giggled. I took it off her tiny nose and placed it onto her palm. She raised it up, looked at it for a few seconds before putting it into . "Ahh, so this is how it taste like.." she smiled.

She must really like snow.

"I remember the first time I saw snow, I cried. It wasn't anything like your reaction just now." I told her.

She looked at me, raising her eyebrows.

"Let's go get some hot chocolate first, I don't think that is drinkable anymore.." I pointed to the cup that was on the bench.

-

"When I was young, winter meant staying at home more and lesser chances of going out to play.. I'm afraid of the cold weather, it makes me shiver.. That's why I hate this time of the year.. It's so cold, I'll never enjoy it." I sipped my cup of chocolate, feeling it as it warm my throat and stomach.

She looked at me and smiled. "Maybe if you lived in my country, you wouldn't think that way."

"Maybe if you lived in mine, you would."

Both of us giggled. She was normal looking, nothing like those pretty girls out there whom I see on a daily basis, but yet her ordinary face looked so perfect. The way those pair of eyes curled with her smile, it makes my heart flutter.

We chatted and chatted, occasionally taking breaks. Usually I'm shy when it comes to meeting people for the first time, but with her.. it feels so comfortable. I ignored the constant nags of the managers about how we should keep our disguise on at all times when we're out, and removed my sunglasses to looked at her. She stared at me and blinked for a few times.

"You look nice with your sunglasses on.. but even nicer when you take them off." 

She doesn't know who I am. 

(Nicole's POV)

Now that his sunglasses were off, I could see his face clearly. His eyes wasn't huge and was accompanied by dark rings under it. Even so, he still looked perfect.. And somehow, I felt like I've seen him somewhere.

"You look nice with your sunglasses on.. but even nicer when you take them off." 

He pursed his lips, as if thinking of something. And then he flashed me a smile, showing his teeth. I gasped and looked down, feeling my cheeks as it burns.  

We spent the rest of the day walking around Seoul, him being my tour guide. We talked about many things and he kept asking questions about me.

-

We had dinner at a restaurant and then Junhyung send me back to the hotel.

"Junhyung-sshi.."

"Call me opp... Junhyung will do.."

I nodded and smiled. "Thank you for today, I really had fun Junhyung.."

"Nicole, can we exchange numb.." Junhyung paused.

(Junhyung's POV)

"Do not, I repeat do not, give your numbers randomly to people or strangers, you'll never know if they are fangirls or not." Joonkuni-hyung's word lingered in my mind. 

But this girl.. 

I cleared my throat. "Let's exchange numbers."

She paused. And then she flashed her eye-smile.

My heart fluttered again.

-

Yoseob was sitting on the couch scribbling on a piece of paper, each time he wrote a sentence out, he cancelled them off almost immediately. 'I can't write good lyrics..' He pouted.

He heard the door of their dorm opening.

"Aigoo, what a mess." 

Yoseob immediately know who it was, and ran over to see Junhyung looking down to the pool of shoes that was scattered around messily.

"Yah, didn't I just arranged them this morning? Why is it messy again? Aish, can't you all just put them nicely and not throw them around?"

"Yah yah umma you just came back, stop nagging!" Kikwang shouted from the living room.

 

After he was done bathing, Junhyung walked into the bedroom where everyone was preparing to sleep.

"Junhyungie, where did you went today?" The cutie pie of the group asked.

Junhyung turned off the lights and lie on his bed. "No where yoseob-ah, I just walked around.. Oh and it snowed today." 

"REALLY? Omg! Let's go play with the snow now!" Yoseob jumped up.

"Yah sleep now. You can play tomorrow." Doojoon pulled him back to his bed.

"Then it must be a bad news for you Junhyung, since you hate the snow so much." Hyunseung spoke into his pillow.

"This is so unfair.. hyung hates winter and yet you're the only one here who felt the first snow of the year.." Junhyung heard Dongwoon mumbled before hearing his snores a few seconds after. 

He pondered over Hyunseung's words. He was right. He hates the snow so much, he becomes even more naggy during this time of the year. But.. when he said that it snowed today, he meant it as a good news.

Just this morning he was feeling worn out from their hectic schedule and decided to take the afternoon off to spend time at his favourite park with a cup of hot chocolate as his only companion. Hopefully he'll also find some inspirations for the duet song that he will be singing with Yoseob at their first concert as a gift to their fans.

The day didn't exactly turned out like he wished.

It was better.

Spending time with Nicole made Junhyung feel, for the very first time, that winter is beautiful.