Yoseob

If only you weren't famous..

*Knock knock*

Nicole opened the door.

"Yoseob?" She widen her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"Ahh.. I'm here to bring you out, the weather is so good! Don't waste it by staying here, hurry go change into something warm." He pushed her from the back into her room.

Yoseob explored her living room.. He picked up the camera that was lying on the couch and looked into it, there was so many photos of her looking happy in the streets of Korea. 'So cute..' Yoseob muttered to himself.

"What are you looking at?" Nicole appeared beside him.

He showed her the latest photo in her camera.

"When was this?"

"Ahh.. I don't remember."

"You haven't been using it have you?" He frowned.

"There's not much memories nowadays that's worth keeping." She pouted.

"Then we'll create some today. Come let's go!" He slipped the camera into his pockets and dragged her out.

-

"Oppa, don't you have any schedule today?" They were having lunch at a restaurant.

"I'm supposed to be having dance practice now but I'll practice for a longer time tonight then.." He spoke with a spoon in his mouth.

"You don't have to do that, we can go out when you're free.." 

"Nothing is more important then cheering our pretty Nicole up," He paused and puff his cheeks. "other than ice-cream maybe."

"and other than rice cake.." Nicole chuckled.

"Come let's go! I'll bring you to somewhere special.." He pulled her out of the restaurant and hailed a cab. 

-

"Oppa, where are we?" They were standing in front of a huge building.

"It's a hospital specially catered for children who are sick. Come!" Yoseob took her hand in his and walked them into one of the wards inside.

"Oppa!!" A little girl with a beanie ran towards him.

"Hello Sang-mi!" Yoseob bent down and hugged her.

"I miss you!"

"I miss my Sang-mi too, I brought a sister here with me today."

The little girl back away from the hug and stared at Nicole.. She frowned and pouted.

"Are you oppa's girlfriend?"

"Ahhh no I'm not."

"Oh then HELLO unnie! My name is Sang-mi."

"Hello I'm Nicole.."

"Let's go to the playground!" She grabbed their hands and dragged them off.

-

"Do you always come here?" Nicole sat down on the bench at the playground.

"Whenever I'm free." Yoseob sat beside her, looking at Sang-mi playing with the other children.

"She's your sister?" 

"Nope."

"Then how did you know her?"

"Her mum used to bring her to my family's restaurant in the past. Now they seldom do because Sang-mi needs to stay here for a long period of time."

Nicole looked at Sang-mi. She doesn't look sick to her.

Yoseob seems to read her mind. "She looks fine to you doesn't she?"

"Yeah.. she's too active to be sick."

"She's suffering from leukemia.. You see her active now, but come back some time later and she might be in the ICU again." Yoseob frowned at his memory. "There was a time when she stayed in the ICU for almost a month, we all thought she wasn't going to make it."

"Oppa.."

"But she did." He turned to smile at Nicole.

"She's a strong girl.." Nicole looked over to Sang-mi.

"She is. Ever since we debuted I came across with a lot of problems and I always wanted to give up. But seeing Sang-mi fighting her illness with such an optimistic attitude.. it gives me strength." Yoseob took a deep breath and sighed. "Compared to hers, my problems are nothing.."

Nicole stay quiet.

"Oppa! Unnie! Come play with me!" Sang-mi shouted to them.

Nicole took Yoseob's hand and squeeze it tightly. "Let's go!"

-

Both Yoseob and Nicole spent their day playing with Sang-mi and her friends.

"Unnie.. you like Yoseob oppa?" Sang-mi was holding Nicole's hand and walking back to her ward.

Nicole looked down at her and smile. "He's a good person.."

"He is. That's why I want to marry him when I grow up." Sang-mi sat down on her bed and pulled out a photo frame from under her pillow. It was a picture of her, her mum and Yoseob.

"Unnie.. when the doctor talk to mummy yesterday, they were both frowning.." She pouted. "I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to leave them. I'm afraid to see mummy cry, or see oppa sad because of me."

Nicole patted her head. "God takes care of good children, he won't take you away so soon."

"Really?" Sang-mi's eyes beamed. "Unnie, you're so cool! I like you already."

"Nicole-ah, my manager called." Yoseob appeared at the door and walked towards them. "We need to go soon."

"But.." Nicole pouted.

"We can come again, right Sang-mi?"

She jumped down from her bed. "Unnie, I have something to tell you." She pulled Nicole down and whispered into her ears. 

 

"Oppa! Unnie! Come play with me again okay!" Sang-mi waved as they leave her ward.

-

"What did Sang-mi tell you?" Yoseob asked Nicole for probably the 329574368th time.

"I told you it's a secret! Stop bugging me!" 

"YAH!" He frowned. "I'll ask her when I go visit her, she'll tell me."

Nicole suddenly stopped walking and turned to Yoseob.

"Yah you okay?"

"Oppa.. I see what you're trying to do today. I won't be sad anymore.." She smiled.

He ruffled her hair. "Things will get better, I promise."

"You wanna know what Sang-mi told me? She asked you to take good care of me because I'm cute and pretty." 

"I don't believe you.. Come let's get you back." He giggled and pulled her forward.

-

Nicole sat on her bed and look into her camera. There was a picture of her, Sang-mi and Yoseob. She thought about what Sang-mi told her. 

"Unnie! Because you're a pretty girl, I'll allow you to be oppa's girlfriend. But when I grow up, you will need to return him to me."

She smiled. "Thank you Sang-mi, Thank you Yoseobie.."

 


A/N: Hello everyone! This chapter is so random I know. You might've guessed that Yoseob is my bias too, you're right hahaha. And sorry for leaving Junhyung out of this chapter :(

As usual, I enjoy reading all your comments! Please keep them going ^^

@iceprincesssical I'm happy to hear that! Hehehe thank you!

@crystalizelove Nah the story's not as sweet as you ;) Yups I am!

@mswindupbird Wuah 8 chapters straight without getting bored? I love you for loving it! :)

@winterflowr I love that song! :)

@aristargirl He's too stupid. Hehehe.

@J-loves Hahahahha thank you! I'm excited now that you're excited.. Sorry I'm not making sense.

@Blahh_Missy That's for me to know and for you to find out ^^

@abandonallhope Maybe you do have, they're just too shy to comment! Hahaha stop guessing Yoseob's motive because you're so smart, you might be able to know what's gonna happen next. I prefer you to be surprised ^^ aah, you're so -- I don't know how to describe you. I LOVE YOU! Familiar?

@yong_min_ji Don't be frustrated! :(

@eyaaaxx Hahaha! So did reading this chapter make you hate Yoseob lesser now? Or did it just got worse?

Thank you all! Enjoy this chapter ^^~