Promise me

If only you weren't famous..

"Uh.." Nicole stood in front of the mirror and rubbed her index fingers lightly under her eyes, it was red and swollen.

She wished everything was only a dream, but her memories have proved her otherwise. It was all real. 

She clenched her fist and hold it against her chest. So this is how a heartbreak feels.. like as if she was stabbed with a knife in her chest and someone was pushing and moving that knife in deeper.

She changed and packed her diary into her bag. There was only one place she felt like going today..

-

She sat down on the bench, the bench at the park where she first met him. Nicole took out her diary and flipped to a new page.

'Ahh I'm at the park again. I like it here, it reminds me of all the happy times and it makes me feel calm and peaceful. It's like my first day here all over again.. I like everything about that day.

I like how his lips would pout and form a heart shape whenever he's dazing out.

How both his cheeks would puff up each time he smiles.

How those pair of eyes would turn into two little slits when he laughs. 

How his lips would curl towards the left more when he smirks.

But most of all, I like it best when he calls my name. Because it was those instances where I was sure I've crossed his mind.'

Nicole smiled at her memory, before frowning again.

'But Junhyung, do you know how much you hurt me with your words yesterday? They're like little daggers piercing through my heart, destroying whatever little hopes that I had in there.

I knew it was coming though, I prepared myself for it. But that doesn't make the pain any lesser, and it was much more painful than I thought it would be. It feels like I couldn't breathe at all.'

Bitter tears started forming in her eyes which then coursed down her face.

Nicole heard her phone rang, she picked it up.

"Nicole-ah.. Yoseob here! What are you doing now?"

"Yoseob-ah, I'm at the park.."

"Why do you sound so sad? Is it about Junhyung?"

Another tear rolled down her face upon hearing his name.

"Yoseob-ah, don't you have anything to do today?"

"I do, we have a performance later.. Now we're in the waiting room and I'm bored so I called you!"

"Ahhhh oh. You'll have an awesome performance later for sure."

"I know! But Nicole-ah, promise me something.."

"Uh?"

"Promise me.. if it snows today, you will stop thinking about him and start smiling again."

"Yoseobie.."

"And about that.. don't you think you should start calling me oppa?"

"Ahhh oh, I'll call when I feel like. I'm going now, all the best for later. Goodbye Yoseobie!" She snapped her phone shut and sighed.

Just then, Nicole felt something on her nose. She picked it up and realize it was a tiny whitish flake. 

It was snowing.

She smiled and flipped open her phone to type a text message.

"Oppa, it's snowing. I'm going to keep up to the promise and be happy today."

-

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Dongwoon sat beside Yoseob, who was looking at his phone and smiling like a fool. They were backstage in their resting room waiting for their performance.

"Ah.. Nicole just texted me." Yoseob glanced over to Junhyung.

 

(Junhyung's POV)

Hearing her name still makes my heart cringe and my stomach flip. I snatched the iPad which Doojoon was playing, trying to distract myself.

"Why would she text you?" I heard Dongwoon ask. Aish you stupid kid.

"Because she likes me." I can even hear Yoseob's smirk.

"YAH Yang Yoseob! Stop saying things like that! It's annoying when Junhyung's pissed." Doojoon snatched his iPad back.

"I'm not pissed."

Hyunseung raised his eyebrows. "You're not pissed that Nicole likes Yoseob?"

My heart cringed again.

"Why would I.. it's not like she's someone important to me."

"So you're okay with me confessing to her?" Yoseob jumped beside me.

"Do whatever you want.. she's just a person I randomly found on the streets."

"Guys, time to go!!" Kikwang appeared at the door.

"Yah don't talk like that.. it's rude." Hyunseung strolled pass him.

Tch. I don't care. Yes you do. She's not important. She's everything that holds your heart together. I hate her. You love her.

'Aish I really need to do something about those two voices in my head..' I rubbed my temples.

"I didn't know you love her so much." Doojoon smirked at me before walking out the room.

 


A/N: Sorry I took so long to finish this chapter! Thank you for all the comments and subscribes! Keep commenting okay? I love all of you <3

@winterflowr Now that you mentioned, he does look like him. But I swear it's all a coincidence.. :( 

@aristargirl Sorry I think there was too much angst in my life now so while I was writing the chapter I made him a tad too evil! I like that drama too but I didn't get my idea there, believe me! :)

@PandaBear Sorry to make you sad :( 

@abandonallhope I was so happy when you said you saved it in your iPod, hehehe! I really love your comments hahahah I'm so motivated now.

@milo-sandra THANK YOU! I love you cos you love it hehe.

@yong_min_ji Don't cry!!!!! :( *hugs*

@eyaaaxx Hehehe thank you I will!

@undesirableme Don't be sad! I don't wanna break your heart :( *hugs*

@dnakaram Thank you!!!!

@Mia_Amario Thank you!!!!