Giving up

If only you weren't famous..

"Do you know what's the best way to forget Junhyung?" Yoseob played with the lollipop in his mouth.

Nicole raised her eyebrows and looked at him. The mention of his name seemed to have made the pain in her heart lessen, but it was still there nonetheless. 

"Forget the sad times, and remember the happy ones.." He on the candy hard before pulling it out his mouth with a pop sound.

"That'll only make me miss him more, pabo." She dropped herself beside him on the couch.

"At least that'll make you miss him with a smile," Yoseob lay down and rested his head on her lap. "whenever I see you daydreaming, you're always frowning."

"That's because I was thinking about those times when you bully me." She chuckled and slapped his forehead lightly, only to receive a pout from him.

She looked out the window, the weather looked nice enough.. 

Yoseob seemed to read her mind. "Let's go out!" He jumped up from the couch and stood in front of her, pulling her up as well. "Let's go to my dorm and find the rest of the boys, we'll spend the day together!"

"YAH," Nicole protested as he dragged her into her bedroom. "isn't there anywhere else we can go?"

"No we don't. Besides, there's a pile of clothes in our living room for you to fold.. You won't be bored, now hurry go change!" He grabbed some clothes from her wardrobe and pushed her into the bathroom. "Leaving in 15!" He was going to leave the room when he spotted a pink book on her bed.

Out of curiosity, he opened it.

It was her diary.

-

"I'm so tired!" Doojoon dropped his bag and sprawled across the floor of their dorm's living room. He just came back from an overnight filming.

Kikwang was still having another recording.

"Hyung I'll help you!" Dongwoon ran over and started massaging his shoulders. 

"Ahhhhhhh so comfortable~" Doojoon spoke into the floor before raising his head and scanning the room. One, two, three, he counted. "Where's Seobie?"

"He went to find Nicole.." Hyunseung walked from the kitchen with a bowl of ramen in his hands.

"Again?" Doojoon raised his eyebrows. "What, are they together now?"

Junhyung snatched the fork from Hyunseung's hand and began digging into the bowl of ramen.

"Yah go cook one for yourself, you pms boy." He grabbed the fork back and sat so far away that Junhyung won't be able to disrupt him and his lunch again.

 

"Hellooooooooooo~" A voice ring over from the door. "Look who I brought here!" Yoseob pulled Nicole pass the mountain of shoes.

Everyone raised their heads to them.

Junhyung stared at him, then to her, then down to their now entwined hands. He scoffed and strolled into the bedroom. He doesn't know why he's so pissed seeing them all lovely-dovey but he was certain it was anything but jealousy.

"NICOLE-AH!" Dongwoon ran over and gave her a tight hug. "So long since I saw you! Hyung is so selfish to have you all to himself.." He looked pass her shoulders and glared at Yoseob.

Yoseob stuck a tongue out at him. "You're just jealous."

"Guys.." Doojoon put down the phone that he was talking into moments before Yoseob came back. "Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung.. All of you need to go for the recording of our new song, the van is already downstairs." 

"What! What about you?" All of them pouted. 

"I just came back from my recording, so I'll do it tomorrow together with Junhyung. Now hurry go, leave Nicole here.. I can entertain her while you're gone." He wriggled his eyebrows.

Yoseob frowned but turned to her. "I'll be back once I'm done. Wait for me ok?" He patted her head and left with the other two.

 

Nicole sat down on the couch. 

"Need anything to drink?" Doojoon yawned.

"Nope, but you need a sleep. So go have a rest!" She pushed him towards the bedroom.

"But.."

"Goodnight! Or afternoon.." She cut him off and closed the door.

Doojoon yawned again, he desperately needed a sleep. "Junhyung-ah, go outside and uhngggggg.." He dropped down onto Kikwang's bed and was already unconscious before he could finish his sentence.

"What?" Junhyung nudged him, only to receive nothing but mumbles. "Aish." He got up and left the room.

Only to see her sitting cross-legged on the floor back facing him, humming while folding the pile of clothes.

He scoffed again. This time making it loud enough for her to hear.

She did. But she just froze on the spot because she knew exactly who it was.

"Folding clothes for your boyfriend huh? What are you, a maid?" He chuckled and went to the kitchen.

His words repeated in her head, each time sending shocks to her heart. There was pain, sadness and most of all, anger. 

"At least my boyfriend loves only me, he's not like some other guys who changes girls like he changes clothes."

Junhyung open the refrigerator and smirked. "What, you jealous?"

"Jealous? Of what? Of those girls who throw themselves at you?" She gave a fake laugh.

His grip on the handle tighten. "I wonder.." He grabbed a coke and walked over to her. "what position are you in to say stuffs like that. What makes you any different from those girls?"

"Excuse me?" She glared at him.

"Don't talk as if you're any better. Meeting me, getting close to all of us, spending time with Yoseob.. Aren't you throwing youself at him too?" He squat down in front of her. "Come to think of it, pretending to not know who we are and acting innocent might be one of your tricks.." He smirked at her. "Then you are different from them, you have better tactics."

She felt her stomach flipped.

She raised her hand and slapped it across his face before leaving the dorm.

There was nothing left in him that was worth it anymore.

 


A/N: Happy lunar new year! I hope all of you had a good break ^^ Here's a new chapter, I think it's kind of boring but please comment!

@_JUNHYUNG Yups! :)

@winterflowr Don't be sad! :(

@crystalizelove Yes he's so sweet right! That's what I wanted him to be.. hehe

@abandonallhope Sorry for confusing you! But I myself is also confused.. sigh sigh~

@aremoyoona Calm down.. Things will get better, I think.. 

@eyaaaxx Thank you! Will do :)

@Blahh_Missy Thank you! So happy that you like it! :)

@SHieMa Maybe that means he loves her too much!

@parkminyoong Omo I'm so happy when I read your comment. Sorry to make you cry but I'm glad I did because it would mean that my story's touching.. I'll update more often! Thank you and I love you~ ^^

@dnakaram Will do! :)

@yong_min_ji Relax! Don't hate Junhyung.. :(

Enjoy! ^^~