4 kisses

If only you weren't famous..

One.

"YONG JUNHYUNG!!" 

The long red marks on Junhyung's arms was evident that Nicole have been using all her strength as she tried to pull him off the couch but it was futile since he was obviously much stronger than her.

"They're going to leave without us! YAH!"

Not that she hated it though, seeing that she was trying hard not to giggle when Junhyung whined and pulled her down towards him instead and sat her on his legs. 

"I don't want to go for practice, let's just stay here." 

She wanted to object but Yong Junhyung.. no one says no to him.

"5 minutes.." He closed his eyes and mumbled incoherently as he leaned back into the couch, arms still tightly wrapped around her.

Nicole gently swept his fringe aside and stared at his sleeping face.

"If only there's something I can do to make you feel less tired.." She pouted and traced her index finger along his dark eye circles.

"There's something you can do.." He smirked with his eyes still closed.

"There is? Tell me what it is, I'll do it!" Her eyes beamed, not knowing what she just got herself into.

"This is how it's done." He opened his eyes and s his hand around her nape, pulling her closer towards him.

Nicole felt her cheek heating up as she realized what he was doing and..

"YAH!" Doojoon shouted from the dorm's door.

Nicole quickly stood up and puffed her cheeks, embarrassment washing through her while Junhyung grumbled to himself what sounded like spoiler and I almost got it.

"We were all waiting in the van!" Doojoon frowned while staring at her but couldn't contain his laughter when he realized what he just walked into. "What were you two doing?" He raised his eyebrows pretending that he doesn't know the answer.

"What can we be doing? We were kissi.. OUCH" Junhyung screamed while Nicole punched him in the shoulder.

"NOTHING! WE'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING!" She screamed and ran out the dorm.

"Yah.. Find a more secluded place to kiss next time." Doojoon laughed while Junhyung stared at him, obviously unhappy with the fact that he couldn't get what he wanted.

-

Two.

"What are you listening to?" Nicole cocked her head to the side, her wide eyes staring at him with innocence. Oh how she always make his heart flutter with those small little gestures.

Junhyung removed one of his earplug and stuff it into Nicole's ear gently while tugging her hair behind her ear, his fingers lingering on her neck.

Nicole felt his eyes piercing through hers, making her blush furiously while she looked down and tried concentrating on the song that was blasting through her eardrums but failed as Junhyung switched his fingers' location to below her chin and secured her face in place, making her face him. He slowly traced his thumb lightly across her bottom lips before his own and leaning in..

"WE'RE HERE!" The driver's voice echoed through the whole van as they pulled up in front of the Cube building.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.." Yoseob stretched his hands and yawned before waking the rest up.

Junhyung huffed in annoyance. Anger was definitely building up but he's not going to give up.. not so easy.

-

Three.

"Tired?" Nicole walked over to Junhyung who was lying on the ground as he tried to catch his breath.

"Hmmmmm..." He closed his eyes and pursed his lips. "Where's the rest?"

"They went out to get something light to eat before practice resumes." She smiled sweetly while dabbing the sweat off his face.

All of a sudden, he shot open his eyes and sat up, looking straight into her eyes. Without saying anything he cupped her cheek with his hand, attempting to continue what he wanted to do that morning..

"Hahahahhahaha hyung that's so funny.. WHOA" Dongwoon turned away from them, banging himself against the door.

"Yah you pabo!" Yoseob laughed at him. "Did you just see a ghost or something?"

"Worse.. I saw something worse." Dongwoon mumbled to himself.

Junhyung continued leaning in, not caring about anything else.

"J-Ju-Junhyung.. I," Nicole protested but was cut off by him.

"We'll continue this later, when we're alone." He emphasized on the last word seductively, his warm breath touching her face, before planting a chaste kiss on her forehead.

-

Four.

"I'll go back to the dorm myself.." Junhyung pulled Nicole out once practice ended. He didn't even bother to take a bath and change out of his clothes.

"Ya-ahh why.. are.. you.. walking.. so.. fast.." She panted while he dragged her away from the building.

He snapped back and looked around, a smirk slowly creeping up his face as he realize there is no one around. Yoon Doojoon, is this secluded enough? He mentally challenged his leader as he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him.

"NICOLE AH!" Kikwang shouted while running towards them. "You forgot your phone! It was on the tabl.. Yah Junhyung-ah, why do you look so mad?"

"You.." Junhyung's stared at Kikwang as if trying to kill him with it.

"Yah!" The rest of the boys ran towards them.

"Hyung, It's late. We should all go home together." Dongwoon yawned.

"AISH!" Junhyung clenched his teeth and looked away, hands folded across his chest.

"Looks like we appeared at the wrong time.. again." Doojoon laughed while the others shot him puzzled look. "Junhyung's pissed because he didn't get what he wanted." He explained, shooting glances at Nicole who's staring down trying to hide her blush.

"What is it? Junhyungie tell me, I can buy it for you.." Yoseob tugged onto Junhyung's sleeve and grinned.

"Maybe like a kiss of something.. but perhaps not from you." Doojoon continued.

"You don't want my kiss?" Yoseob pouted. "Ahh, maybe Nicole would want it." He went in front of her and pecked her on the cheeks.

"YAH!" Junhyung pulled Nicole towards his chest and rubbed her cheeks, trying to destroy any trace of Yoseob. "Aish you.. How can you.. My.. YAH WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING!" He looked at her and frowned, feeling it as jealousy took over him.

All the members were laughing really hard now.

"Junhyung-ah, the both of you haven't kissed yet?" Hyunseung asked innocently which made everyone stopped and stared at him with surprise, and then turning their gaze to Junhyung.

"Says who?" He leaned down towards her and finally pressed his lips on..

"This is R-21!" Doojoon withdraw his hands away. "And ew!" He wiped his palm on his pants, immediately regreting his decision to interupt the kiss with his hand.

"YOON DOOJOON!" Junhyung finally screamed and chased him while he ran away.

Nicole watched and laughed while the rest of the members, all except one, ran around chasing each other.

"It's been awhile since we had so much fun, it seems like you've replaced me as the happy pill, aigoo what do I do?" Yoseob linked his arm with hers before yawning.

"No.. I can't replace you, you're too cute." She pinched his nose, earning a giggle from him.

"They're all busy.. Why not I'll send you back?" He tugged her forward. "But answer me this.."

"Hmm?"

"You two really haven't kissed yet?"

"YAH!" She pulled away and slapped his chest.

"Just kidding.." He linked their arms together again. "But really, I overestimated Junhyung. He's not as good as he seems to be." 

"Next topic.." She turned back towards the boys who were still running around. "JUNHYUNG-AH, I'M GOING ALREADY, GO BACK AND SLEEP EARLY ARASO?"

"YEAH GO CATCH SOME SLEEP LOUSY BOY! I'LL TAKE CARE OF HER FOR YOU!" Yoseob smiled widely and ran forward, pulling her along. "Let's go!"

 

 

 

"YAH WAIT FOR ME! Let go of me!" Junhyung tried to break himself away from Kikwang's grip.

"BYE!" Kikwang shouted, finally releasing his hands when Nicole and Yoseob disappeared into the shadows.

"Hmpf." Junhyung stomped his feet on the ground and walked away, grumbling to himself.

"If only the fans see him like this, I would be the cool one and not him!" Dongwoon complained.

 


A/N: It's my birthday! Just saying.. hehehe. I'm posting this chapter in a really happy mood so I hope you'll like it, please comment~ ^^

@iceprincesssical *squeals*

@aristargirl I can't make everybody happy, unless all three of them get together hahaha.

@PandaBear Hehe :)

@b2utyful08 Hehe thank you! I'm happy too :)

@ECfanfiction Can we share Yoseob? Kekeke ^^ You're such a fast reader! I'm amazed.. oh & please don't cry!!!!!! Writing a shoutout to whoever your wonderful unnie is, thank you! Mind letting me know her name? :)

@shinigami-_- Thank you!!! <3

@dongjae9 Ahh don't cry~ thank you!!

@yong_min_ji Heheheh I'm glad you're happy!

@iDreamofSeoul Ahh thank you!!!! It means alot, really :)

@3Longwei_Ryuu11 He is.. that's why I'm saving him for myself.. uh *cough* *cough* 

@kaemeeoni Thank you~ <3

@winterflowr I thought it wasn't romantic enough because I'm really bad at writing this kind of things but I'm glad you like it! 

@dnakaram It is? Ahh that's good!!! I'm happy~ keke.

@mandyc It initially was, and then I decided to carry on with it so nope, that's not the last chapter :)

@cindykpop That's not really the end yet.. :)

@BubblyHyukHyun Hahaha it's so funny how you still feel that way when I ended the chapter nicely without any cliffhangers.. but here is the update! Hope you like it :) I ship Junseob too~ kekeke.