Music Bank

If only you weren't famous..

Junhyung tapped his fingers repeatedly on the table.

They were getting ready for tonight's performance.

"Are you excited?" Kikwang wriggled his eyebrows. "Tonight she'll know you're a beast."

"Hyung, how do you think she'll react?" Dongwoon asked.

"She'll be.. happy?" Doojoon looked at him.

"Yeah right, she'll be happy after knowing there's now a high possibility that she'll get pounced on by any b2uty once they find out about this." Hyunseung look through the mirror reflection at them.

"She'll be fine. I'll protect her." Kikwang flexed his muscles.

Yoseob put his hand on Junhyung's shoulder and smiled at him. He always knew how Junhyung is feeling. And he was worried. Very worried. 

Junhyung sighed. 

'After you know who I really am, will you still treat me like you did? A normal person?'

He clicked on his phone and type a text message.

-

Nicole was walking along the streets, waiting for time to pass before Music Bank starts. The cold atmosphere was enveloping her and her hands shivered. She reached for her bag and took out a pair of gloves.. his pair of gloves. She wore it and felt the warmness it was bringing her, just like how his hands did when it rubbed against hers yesterday.

As she thought about him, she felt something in her stomach.. fluttering. 

Nicole has never been in love, never had a boyfriend, so she doesn't know how it feels to love and having someone to reciprocate it. She wasn't sure what this feeling was.. 'Love?' She questioned. But then again how can anyone fall in love with someone she just met? It's impossible, at least she thought it was.

Then her phone rang, breaking her chain of thoughts.

'Nicole-ah.. Sorry I couldn't be there to watch Music Bank with you, but I hope you enjoy yourself ^^ Uhm, go to the backstage after you finish ok? You'll see us there.'

Nicole was confused. But she shrugged it off and continued her walk.

-

"Omo, it's b2st!!!!!!!!!!!!" A girl behind her shouted.

Nicole looked up to the stage.

'Beautiful my girl
My beautiful my girl and I
So beautiful my girl'

Nicole squinted her eyes to take a closer look before widening them. She rubbed them before taking a closer look at him.

'.. Junhyung?!'

She looked at the other 5 boys.

And she gasped.

-

Nicole look at the backstage pass in her hands.

'Junhyung.. b2st.. really?'

She was never the fangirl type of person. Yes there are many singers that she likes, but because of her shy and introvert personality, she doesn't go after them. But although she wasn't one, her friends was. And so she definitely knows how crazy they can get.

Would she want to get herself into that kind of trouble?

 

She pushed open the door which hanged the sign: 'B2ST'

"OMO LOOK WHO'S HERE!!!!!" Dongwoon screamed. Everyone ran towards her.

Nicole furrowed her brows, she looked unhappy. She stared at Junhyung, and if looks could kill he would've been dead.

She then turn towards Yoseob. "Yoseob.."

He looked at her. This wasn't the reaction he expected.

"Tell me.." She pouted. "Does Junhyung really nag like a crazy mother?"

 

"YAH YOU SCARED ME!!!" He carried her and spun her in circles.

"Put me down Yoseobie! I'm dizzy!"

"NO! This is what you get for tricking us!"

After Yoseob was done, he put her down and patted her head. "Don't do that again okay? I almost died." And then all of them went back to what they were doing before, leaving Junhyung and Nicole alone.

"So.." Nicole looked at Junhyung. "Rapper eh?"

Junhyung rubbed the back of his neck.

"So cool.. My friends are famous." She smiled, showing her teeth.

Junhyung wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her into a hug. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into." 

Nicole hid her face in his shoulders.

It's true, she doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

But did she care? Seriously she can't. Junhyung was worth the risk.