Meeting his friends: b2st.

If only you weren't famous..

"Guys.. I have something to say.."

B2st was having a short break from their dance rehearsal.

“Yes Junhyungie? You finally realized you’re in love with me?” Yoseob shifted closer.

“No, stupid.” Junhyung smacked his forehead.

“I met this girl yesterday, and we’re meeting for dinner. So..”

“So you’re going to invite us along.” Doojoon finished.

“NO”

“YES”

“NO”

“YES”

“NO”

“Yes.. and on top of it we will promise to keep the dorm clean”

“OKAY DEAL”

“FOR A DAY.” Doojoon continued.

“YAH!!” Junhyung screamed while everyone else had a high-5 session.

“Hyung, this teaches you not to cut in when others are talking.” Dongwoon laughed even harder.

“Tch.”

“Junhyung-ah, does she know who you are? Like.. b2st?” Hyunseung raised his eyebrows.

“No, I took off my disguise and there wasn't any reaction from her.. I guess because she’s not from Korea.”

“Oooooo international romance..” Kikwang wriggled his fingers towards Junhyung.

“We should let her know!!” Yoseob jumped up and down.

“It’ll be so boring if I just tell her straight in her face, she might not believe it anyway..” Junhyung answered.

“So we’ll do it in a fun way.” Doojoon smirked.

-

'Nicole, let's meet again tomorrow ^^ I have dance practice with my friends but we can have dinner together.'

Nicole re-read the text for the 100th time before putting her phone back into her bag which was sling over her body. She spent the afternoon at the mall searching for gifts for her friends back in Singapore till it was time to meet Junhyung.

She walked towards the cafe that they went yesterday.

"Hi Nicole.." Junhyung smiled and handed her the cup of chocolate that he bought for her.

"Ahh, thank you!" 

"My friends wanted to tag along.. you won't mind right?"

"She won't, I'm too cute for her to mind." Yoseob appeared in front of Nicole. "Hello! I'm Yoseob."

Everyone introduced themselves to Nicole.

"Why are you all wearing sunglasses?" She asked.

"Uhm, because it's cool!" Kikwang said. "Let's go! Nicole-ah, I'll bring you to eat delicious korean dishes." He grabbed her hands and dragged her to the restaurant.

-

"Doojoonie.. what are you listening to?" Yoseob ask Doojoon, who had his earphones on.

"I'm listening to Beautiful.."

"OH the song from b2st?! Omo it's so nice!!!!!!" Dongwoon screamed.

"I KNOW!!! Their main vocalist is daebak, I love him so much I think i'm going to faint.." Yoseob banged his head on the table.

Junhyung faked a cough, trying to hold his laughter in.

"I heard that one of them had such a nice body, people gave him the nickname chocolate abs.. So damn cool!" Kikwang clapped his hands.

"People always tells me that I looked like one of them.. the most handsome one. I heard he can really dance." Hyunseung smiled, feeling proud about himself.

"I've never heard of them before.. so I can't join in the fan craze." Nicole pouted. 

"It's okay, I don't know them either.." Junhyung smiled at her.

"But I think the rapper ." Doojoon frowned.

"I heard he nags like a crazy mother.. yucks." Yoseob replied.

"He always bully their maknae.. So evil!" Dongwoon complained.

"He thinks he's cool with the sunglasses and so.. omo Junhyung why do you looked so angry?" Kikwang acted like he was shocked.

Junhyung was mentally strangling all of them.

Hyunseung reached for his pocket. "Nicole-ah, this is the ticket and backstage pass for Music Bank tomorrow.. It's a place where all idols perform there, like a music chart. But live. I thought you should go.."

".. and watch out for b2st!!! Especially the main vocalist, he's reallllllly good I'm not even joking." Yoseob continued bragging about himself.

Nicole took it. "Only one?"

"We have dance practice so we can't go.. but let's meet after that!" Doojoon told her.

"Ahh I see, thank you!"

-

After dinner the boys went back to their dance practice while Junhyung sent Nicole back to the hotel.

"I think—" She was cut off by her own sneezing.
 
He laughs and takes her hands into his and rubs them together.
 
"I'll buy you gloves." He smiled and looked at her.
 
She looked down and blush.
 
"But for now—" he removed his gloves. "Wear these."
 
They continue walking.
 
"So I'll see you again tomorrow then, goodnight!" Nicole waved and went into the lobby lift.
 
-
 

Nicole sat down on her bed and flipped to a new page in her diary. She started writing.

I saw the snow yesterday! For the first time in my life!!

She look towards the coffee table beside her bed, where a pair of gloves rested nicely.

I also met a new friend, he showed me around and introduced me to his other friends. We spent the evening together and I had so much fun!

Oh and his name is Yong Junhyung.

She wrote his name again on the next line.

Yong Junhyung.

 

Then she doodled a tiny little heart beside it.