Envelopes

If only you weren't famous..

She placed the last piece of clothing into her luggage. 

Nicole closed it, took the envelope which was lying beside her on the bed and slipped it into the front pocket. It carried her return air ticket to Singapore.

To be honest, she really wanted to leave.

If she could, she would've left last night.. straight after the worse day of her life. But Yoseob's text made her change her mind, but it's not enough to make her want to stay for long. She booked the ticket, giving herself one more day here since she's pretty sure she won't come back ever again.. Not when it'll bring her back to all the sad memories.

-

"There you go, Miss Nicole." The front receptionist handed her an envelope.

The front cover of the envelope was a tiny and beautifully carved 'N'. 

 

"Yang Yoseob, what is this?" She spoke into the phone.

"What is what?" Came the reply from the other side.

"The envelope.."

"What envelope?"

"I'm hanging up the phone.."

"YAH! You're such a spoiler!" Yoseob whined. "I just want to bring you down the memory lane but I'm too lazy to go to all the places so I'm going to wait for you at the last place instead.."   

"There's nothing much that's worth remembering."

"Not even me?" It came with a tint of sadness.

Silence.

"Yoseobie.. I'm leaving Korea tonight."

Silence.

"Yoseob?"

"Since you're leaving, entertain me will you? Just go to the place that the letter reminds you of."

She opened the envelope, revealing it's content.

'Hot chocolate' 

-

Nicole slowly strolled, both her hands in her pockets as she fight with the coldness, she was becoming better at adapting to the weather here.

She stood in front of the cafe where she used to always drink the hot chocolate from. Stepping inside, she was greeted warmly by a particular waitress that seems to be waiting for her for a very long time.

"There you are.." She directed her to a table, where another envelope rested peacefully.. this time accompanied with a pink rose beside it.

'Friends.'  

This is almost like a mission impossible. How is she going to figure out where to go next with just a word as a hint? 

The waitress walked towards her. "This might help," she smiled "the next place is where you first meet all of them."

2 seconds later she stood up and left the cafe, smiling happily to herself.

-

It was the restaurant where she first met the boys.

This time she needed no direction.. the same table, the same envelope.

The memories were all coming back. She could remember it so clearly.. every single detail replayed itself in her head as if they happened just yesterday. She slowly ate the lunch that was prepared for her on the table and chuckled, letting herself get absorbed with the overwhelming information that was coming into her mind. It was as if she no longer felt her broken heart and the fact that she was leaving this place forever.

Oh the letter.

'B2ST'

She laughed loudly, impressed by herself. 'Yang Yoseob, this is too easy..' She chuckled.

-

The place where she knew about their true identities.. the place where she finally realize she was in love with a particular someone.

Nicole blushed as the security officer at the music bank recording studio building handed her the envelope with the rose, it felt weird as he was in his thirties and was really muscular.. Receiving such things from a person like him is not the best thing, really. 'Yoseob you're so dead.' She swore in her head before opening the letter.

'Dance'

-

 

Nicole stood outside the dance practice room with a heavy heart.

The past few places filled her up with happy memories. But definitely not this one.. She frowned. This was the place she never want to step in ever again. Hell, if she could rewind everything, she never would've agreed to come. That was the day when everything, including a particular rapper, started to change for the worse. Why would Yoseob want to make her remember this?

She took a deep breath before ripping the envelope open.

 


A/N: Happy belated Valentine's day everyone! I'm having so much fun writing about Nicole and Yoseob, so sorry for leaving Junhyung out again :(

Anyway, just a tiny tiny cliffhanger. I'm not that evil, but who knows? Hehehe.

@kaemeeoni Thank you! Is it really catchy? I'm so glad :)

@flamingjoker Hahaha thank you! I hope this chapter didn't disappoint you.. did it? 

@winterflowr Because I'm too evil so I decided to make her feel really heartbroken.. aye but now I changed my mind, Yoseob is too cute to be evil like me.

@eyaaaxx Ahh.. it's going to get even more confusing from now on, even for me.

@aremoyoona But why? Yoseob is so good to her.. :)

@aegyoattack Yes I will :) Thank you!

@honeybliss Everyone seems to want her with Junhyung.. I'm so confused :(

@undesirableme Omgosh please don't cry :( 

@yong_min_ji I promise things will get better..