Just tell me the truth

If only you weren't famous..

She found the room and giggled to herself. "I know I know," She pushed open the door "I'm com.." Her words was swallowed by whatever that she saw in front of her.

She felt something banged itself against the wall around her heart, wanting to pierce through and tear her into pieces.

-----

Nicole took a deep breath and bit her lips. "Yoseob," She whispered into her phone. "where are you?"

Yoseob hurry ran over and stood in front of her, blocking her from whatever that was causing her to froze. He cupped her cheeks in his hands and looked into her eyes. There was nothing in it.

She stared back at him with wide eyes. 

"Come let's get you out." Yoseob turned her and pushed her out. He turned back and glared at Junhyung.

Junhyung met his eyes. "What, you jealous?" He turned to the girl beside him and kiss her cheek. "You can do this to her too." He smirked.

Yoseob slammed the door shut. 

His words did it. Nicole felt them breaking through the walls she painfully constructed. 

"Nicole-ah.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you to come. I.."

Nicole wrapped her hands around Yoseob's waist and buried her head in his chest, his warm is all she needed to make herself stand up again.

Yoseob leaned his face into her hair, taking in her sweet scent.

"Nicole-ah, I'm always here for you.. I'll always be, I won't become like him." She closed her eyes and let the tears flow down her cheeks. Her heart is so fragile, even a small shake is enough to send her all the way back to hell.

-

Junhyung stared at the spot where she stood seconds ago, he couldn't believe she was just right there in front of him. He could've wrapped his hands around her, whisper into her ears and tell her how much he missed her. He would've done that. But he didn't. There in his arms, where she should've been, was another girl. A girl he barely even knew.

He wasn't sure what this feeling in his heart was, but all he wanted to do was to..

"Oppa, you alright?" Stupid girl caress his face with her damn hand.

He slapped it away and darted towards the door. 

Junhyung ran around looking for her. He almost reached the stage when he stopped running.

He saw two familiar figures hugging each other and he felt the anger rising in his chest again.

-

Yoseob and Nicole stood there quietly. After sometime, Nicole took a deep breath and released her arms.

"Oppa, I'll be out there rooting for you! Fighting~" With a weak smile, she left the backstage.

-

Yoseob went back into the waiting room and sat down at one of the chairs in front of the mirror. The 3 annoying girls were not there anymore.

"Not good.." Hyunseung muttered to himself.

Junhyung looked up from his phone towards Yoseob. "So fast? I thought you were going to take a much longer time for your sweet confession to her." He smirked.

Yoseob glared at him through the reflection of the mirror. "Tch." He stood up and went over in front of him.

"Junhyung.." His face became serious. "Just tell me the truth, do you really like her or not?"

There was a long pause.

'Yes' His heart whispered.

"No." His voice was firm, it was convincing.

"Then I'm going to take her away, and I will make her happy." Yoseob walked out the room.

Junhyung took a deep breath and leaned back into the couch. He took his phone out and scrolled down until he reaches Nicole's number.

 

 

'Contact deleted.' The screen read.

 



A/N: Ahh supposed to be studying now, what am I doing? Kekeke but nonetheless, there you go! Please comment! ^^~

@aegyoattack You're too smart.. :(

@iceprincesssical Yups you got it right.

@undesirableme I didn't plan for the story to go this way.. But Yoseobie is way too cute! I HAVE to involve him, hehehe :)

@thediva_18 Hehehhe I'm nervous too, so nervous that I'm lost for ideas for the next chapter :(

@yong_min_ji Don't die! :( I'll be more hardworking and update more often!

@aremoyoona I know, it happens to me too sometimes when I'm writing it hehehe. Thank you!!!!!!!! :)

@crystalizelove Don't worry!

@dnakaram What do you think he's doing? Hehehe

@eyaaaxx Thank you! Ahh you guess it right, smart :)

Thank you everyone! Love all your comments ;) Have a good day~