Surprise

If only you weren't famous..

No.

No. Junhyung doesn't know.

He yawned, hands mindlessly swiping the screen of his iPad, going through the song lyrics over and over in his head. Junhyung doesn't know what to feel, because he shares this love-hate relationship with his job. He doesn't know if he should be happy that their popularity had caused this much things on their schedule, or upset that he was having lesser and lesser time for his girl.

Glancing out the window of the van, which had recently been changed to a much bigger and better one, he saw the crowd becoming bigger and bigger and they got closer and closer to the destination.

"Brace yourself guys, and be careful." His manager hyung's words echoed through the vehicle.

Junhyung went out, hearing nothing but the desperate cries of his name mixed with some others. All he really wanted was to take a nap with whatever little time he had in the waiting room, but the front door of the building had never felt so far away before. 

He heard Hyunseung muttering something behind him. "Oh Nic.. Uh. I mean, be careful."

Then he felt a tug on his hand, making him turn around.

"YONG JUNHYUNG! JUNHYUNG OPPA~ I LOVE YOU!" He watched as Nicole screamed and made a heart shape with her hands before she was pushed back into the crowd.

He widen his eyes in surprise, feeling glad as it was hidden behind his pair of shades. Doojoon hurriedly pushed him towards the front, telling him to move on before they get crushed. He strolled into the building, smiling and giggling like a retard to himself. 

"Yah, isn't that romantic?" Kikwang elbowed him lightly on the chest.

"Shut up!" He went into the waiting room, still smiling.

Performing always seems to be a little more perfect whenever she was amongst the audiences off-stage. Junhyung knew that he would continue writing lyrics, he would continue singing and rapping because no matter what happens, he would always have that one single person willing to listen. And that's all he really needs. 

"What was that for?" He looked towards her as she walked in.

"Uh, surprise?" She responded with a mischievous look on her face. "I got you, right?"

"Yeah. You got me." He mumbled before tightening his hand on hers.

"Let's go, I have two hours to spare." 

-

"Where do you want to go?"

"Uhm..." Nicole dragged her words as she swung their hands which were laced together as she skipped happily. "Let's go to.."

"JUNHYUNG OPPA!" Her sentence was cut off by screamings from far.

Junhyung turned and saw a group of girls fast approaching, heels letting out sounds of clicking as they ran towards them. He quickly let go of Nicole's hand and cleared his throat in annoyance. What a time to disturb him.

"Junhyung oppa, you know her?" The group of girls scanned Nicole from head to toe.

"No," He shook his head. "She just wanted my signature."

"But I saw you two holding hands!"

"She almost fell and I caught her in time."

"Ahh I see, oppa she must have fake it so you can touch her.. don't fall for it."

"Yah.." Nicole stared at her in disbelief. "I don't have to do that okay?" She rolled her eyes.

"Don't pretend, I know your tricks." The seemingly leader of the group shoved her away and turned towards Junhyung.

"Oppa~ can we take a picture with you?" She blinked her eyes.

He reluctantly nodded his head before more girls swarm around as he looked towards Nicole.

"I hate your fans." She mouthed before storming away.

-

"Nicole?" Junhyung searched around the house.

Nope, no one.

He fished his phone out from his pockets and dialed a number he was only too familiar with.

Nope, no answer.

He lay down on the bed, sighing while looking out the window. "Are you really angry? Yah, you know I don't mean it." He mumbled before falling into deep slumber.

Junhyung shot his eyes open when he heard his phone ringing.

"Sorry I didn't hear my phone ring." Nicole's apologetic voice, a little weird though, sounded through from the other end.

"Where are you now? I'm done with work."

"I.." A short pause. "I'm at home. But I'm tired so I'm going to sleep, you shouldn't come over."

"Oh." He looked around, trying to figure out the place he's in.

Wait.

Hold on.

"Liar." His voice was serious. "I'm sitting on your bed now."

-

She was woken up by a faint knocking on the door.

Followed by the violent pushing of the door and a worried Yang Yoseob rushed into the ward, panting as he sat down on the chair beside the bed. The others soon came in one after another.

"Yah what happened to you?" 

"Hahahahah," She chuckled bitterly before she felt the stinging feeling at her stomach. "Oww.. Oppa all of you have gangsters for fans."

"They did this to you?" Dongwoon widen his eyes, scanning her up and down. "What the hell?"

There was a bandage wrapped around her forehead beneath her fringe, and red finger marks on her cheeks. They were sure that if they had checked, there would be more injuries around her body.

Then the last final guy walked through the door, and everyone became quiet as they sensed the dark aura surrounding him. Junhyung walked towards the other side of the bed and sat down, looking at Nicole with a cold look she had never seen before.

He grabbed her arm, pulled the sleeve up and observed her wounds.

"Yah I'm okay." She tried to pull her hands away.

"Shut up." He scolded before going back to her wounds. 

"Is it that group of girls that caught us this afternoon?" Junhyung asked monotonously, his eyes still fixed on the bruises along her arms.

He saw her slowly nod her head and felt the rage building up, threatening to explode. Clenching his fists, he left the room.

"Junhyung-ah.."

"He'll be okay." Hyunseung patted her head and smiled.

-

After the boys left, Junhyung walked back into the ward. She kept silent as he pushed her back onto the bed and pulled the blanket over her. Nicole noticed the dried blood on his knuckles, which appeared probably because he punched some wall somewhere to release his anger.

"I'm sorry.." She muttered as the tears started gathering around, blurring her sight.

Junhyung raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't mean to cause you trouble." She continued.

"Trouble? Me?" His voice raised a little. "You should stop being so understanding and start pushing me away before you really get your bones broken one day."

"Then I rather get my bones broken." She smile and touched his knuckles gently. "Is it painful?"

Junhyung caressed her face along the side of her lips, which was blueish-black. "Is it painful?" He returned her with the same question.

Nicole nodded slightly, pouting her lips.

"You should really leave me, so you won't get hurt ever again." He sighed as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug.

"You'll protect me, I know it. Besides, if I really get hurt, you'll be here to kiss the pain away. Right?" 

He pulled away, leaning down and pressing his lips against hers.

"Right."

 


A/N: Omo too dramatic, I burst out into laughters when I re-read it. Oh wait a minute, I'm supposed to be feeling sad about this. *shoots myself in the head*

ANYWAY, I've recently taken an interest in one-shot stories and so I decided to write one myself. It's my first ever one-shot and it's not finished yet but I've created the page and added the first few paragraphs on the foreword. Can you all, pretty and caring and nice readers of this story, go and read it or leave a small comment if possible? It's Junseob by the way, a good enough reason I suppose. Because JUNSEOB FTW. Hehe 

Here is the link to it: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/31108/save-me-from-this-broken-heart-b2st-beast-junhyung-junseob-yoseob

Thank you! Hoho.

And btw, all of your comments really made me go AWWW inside! Love you all to death <3

@ECfanfiction Thank you for the birthday wish! 3 hours? Omo no kidding, your eyes must be in pain now. Her account name sounds familiar to me though, maybe I read that name somewhere in some other fanfics. Thank you for telling me!

@dnakaram THANK YOU, again. Heheheheeh I'm glad it made you smile.

@undesirableme New reader? Don't lie! Hahahaha. You wrote a fic before? Maybe you should post it too, I'm sure it's nice :)

@yong_min_ji I don't know if it's really that difficult, but I guess so. And yes this story is ending soon.. :( Nawww you're making me feel like writing a sequel to it. Hahahhaa

@andread08 *squeals* I think if I ever get to even see him in real life for one minute, I'll faint on the spot. Hahahaha

@b2utyful08 Omo are you okay? Hahaha take deep breaths! I should be thanking you instead, thank you for liking the story!

@aremoyoona You're welcome.. And thank you back! :)

@eyaaaxx I hadn't thought that someone would be liking the way I write because there's so much more better writing styles that I've read. Your comment really means a lot, thank you!

@illusionbaby Omo really? Kyaaaa I'm so happy! Thank you thank you thank you for subscribing! :)