Welcome to B2ST airline.

If only you weren't famous..

Nicole bit on her bottom lip. It was a mistake.

A terrible mistake.

Right from the moment she opened her eyes on this very day to deciding that she was going to come, it was a mistake. Whether it’s for the boys, for Yoseob, even for him. Whichever the reason was.

This day, the 12th of the winter month, the day everyone was anticipating for. The day she used to be excited about.

She had to come anyway.

But she didn’t think that she would regret making this decision so soon. She wasn’t pinning her hopes high in any case, all she wanted was to come as a support for them and then leave quietly. After all, her heart was already in pieces, what more can happen?

Nicole stared at the view in front of her, her mind lingering on the small incident that had happened seconds ago. The fans' screaming, the van’s door opening, the boys appearing, Yoseob looking at the wave of fangirls before realizing she was there as well.

But instead of jumping and screaming like how he usually does at the sight of her, there was no response from him at all.

She smiled. Like how anyone would to their old friend, full of warmth.

He gave a slight bow. Like how an idol would to his fans, a thankful one.

And then he walked away.

At that instant moment, Nicole felt herself shrink. Not physically, but the kind that will make one feel as if they've lost their value as a human being. If ever there was a hierarchy in life, they would be at the top.. so far ahead of her that it’s impossible for her to ever be significant to them.

She was nothing. Perhaps just a fangirl, but nothing more. She hadn’t been able to feel this because when she knew them, it wasn’t like how everyone else did. She didn’t see them as an idol group, as famous people. To her, they were like friends.

Seeing this side of Yoseob which she thought he didn't had made her realize that it wasn’t Junhyung’s personality that made him such a jerk, the reason was simple.

Who is she?

A nobody.

Exactly.

It’s almost like a nail finally being unscrewed in her head, a mystery solved.

-

 

She enjoyed the concert still.

Even after all that happened, she can’t ignore the fact that these boys worked their asses off and deserved the fame that they’re getting. Whatever that filled her for the past few weeks here, she decided it’ll all be a dream. One that she would forget sooner or later.

The last few groups of girls were slowly shuffling out the hall, fiercely discussing how awesome the concert was and how hot the boys were.

She stood there staring at the stage, it was where they truly belonged. And for her? Her role is to fill a tiny spot as an audience.

She was so lost in degrading herself that she hadn’t realized someone was strolling along the stage. He walked to the furthest point and closed his eyes.

Nicole looked as he took a deep breath and smile, perhaps because his dream of having a concert was finally fulfilled and he was reminiscing everything that he felt moments ago.

Junhyung opened his eyes and scanned the whole hall. He can’t see her because she was at a dark corner, behind the shadows. It was like a reminder to her that that’s how she’ll ever be. A fangirl; ordinary, almost non-existent.

Her clumsiness wasn’t a great help though. She slipped on a piece of paper and fell.

“Owwww!” She landed with a thud.

Junhyung, thinking it was just a random fangirl who has yet to leave, ran towards her and extended his hand. "Are you okay?"

Nicole brushed her hair off and looked up, meeting his eyes. They stayed like that for awhile before she finally pushed herself to stand up, but not with his help. She gave a slight bow and turned around but before she could even reach the tall hinged doors of the hall, Junhyung grabbed her wrist and spun her round, slamming her against the wall. 

"Where are you going?" He trapped her between his arms.

"Home." Nicole muttered looking down, silently praying that he'll let her go.

Junhyung stared at her face with his dark irises and raised his eyebrows. "Not going to see your darling Yoseob?"

"It's none of your business." She tried to break free from his grip but failed because he was too strong. 

 

"Let her go, Junhyung." A voice sounded from somewhere far.

Said boy released his hands and took a last look at her before smirking and walking away.

Yoseob stood in front of her. "You okay?"

Nicole met his worried gaze. She couldn't figure out which Yoseob this was, the one she knew or the new one she just met. She couldn't decide how she was going to response.

She finally chose the latter.

Carefully she took a few steps away from him and bowed. "I'm sorry, I'll take my leave now."

"Wait where are you going?" Yoseob furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm going home.." She continued walking.

"I'll send you!" He ran and walked beside her.

"Yoseob-sshi.. I'm fine with myself."

Okay this is getting scary..

"Nicole-ah, what happened? Why are you treating me like you don't know who I am?" He grabbed her shoulders and forced her to look at him. When he didn't get a response, he started shaking her. "YAH!"

 

 

"BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE!" She finally screamed. 

"HOW WHAT SHOULD BE?" He shook her even harder.

"YOU! ME! US!" She sniffed.

Yoseob frowned, trying to understand what she meant. 

"Is it that? How I treated you when I saw you earlier? Are you angry about that? You know it's not like that, there was so many fangirls and.."

"and I'm just one of them." She continued for him. "I understand Yoseob, I really do. It's just, I know where I stand."

Nicole removed his hands from her shoulders and walked off. "Goodbye Yoseob.." She silently whispered while wiping her tears away.

 

-

Yoseob lay on his bed and stared into his phone, at the message he just sent.

'Nicole, meet me tomorrow. One last time before you decide on walking away from me again.'

He sighed and shut his phone. 'Tomorrow.. tomorrow you'll know the truth. And I promise to make you the happiest girl ever..'

 


A/N: Ahh I see new people commenting and subscribing! I'm so blessed ^^ Gah love all of you <3 This week has been so exhausting for me I thought I was going to die.. thank god it's friday!

@Blahh_Missy I like them too! I initially wanted him as the main character instead of Junhyung.

@aristargirl What do we do? I should just let her accept him shouldn't I? Hehe ^^

@b2utyful08 Let's hope :) Thank you!

@winterflowr Hehehe don't sigh~

@EveRain45 Thank you I will!

@abandonallhope Even if it ruins his image? This sounds like a good idea.. hehehe.

@aremoyoona :)

@undesirableme Hehehe I'm glad I made you laugh! 

@parkminyoong Hehe soon.. very soon and she'll be better :)

@shine_star Gosh is it really awesome? Thank you! Your comment is very encouraging! ^^