I wished you knew

If only you weren't famous..

"Chubby Bunny~"

Nicole fisted the air in happiness as she glanced towards Yoseob, who was sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of her. He took one marshmallow from the bag and stuff it into his mouth which probably contains another 5 pieces or so.

"Chubby Bunny~"

She knows her tiny mouth was soon reaching it's limits as she furrowed her eyebrows in concentration and stuff another piece of soft candy into , tilting her head upwards to contain all of them in it. 

"Ch-buhhy buh-nee~" She spoke facing the ceiling.

Yoseob decided to stuff two pieces into his mouth this time.

"Chubuh Bunneh!" He wriggled his eyebrows, lips twitching into something that reminded of a smirk.

Nicole dropped her head, slouching her shoulders in defeat as she munched the marshmellows in harshly and pouted at the same time.

"YAY I WON! FREE ICE-CREAM FOR YOSEOBIE!" The winner of the game managed to scream out loud even with his almost filled mouth. He chewed on the remains happily and ran off in search for the next challenger.

Junhyung, who was leaning on the kitchen counter with a can of coke in his hand, have been watching the whole game between the two silly people in the living room. His lips curled into a smile, relief washing through him as he now know that Yoseob has found a better target which means he would stop bothering him with his lame game ideas.

But of course, he's still the one paying for the ice-cream whenever Yoseob wins because he just couldn't resist her when Nicole begged him, along with her kisses, to treat both of them instead.

"Araso araso.." He patted her head as she pleaded again. "But let's go eat it later, there's something else I want to do now."

He reached for her hand and pulled her towards the boys' shared bedroom, hearing Doojoon's scream before kicking the door close.

"Yah don't do anything in there you hear me!"

Junhyung lay down on his bed, pulling Nicole along and draped the blanket over both of their bodies before pulling her close to him. "Hmm.." He sighed in satisfaction.

"Junnie.." He felt the vibration in his chest as she spoke.

"Shh.." He ran his fingers through her hair in gentle before yawning.

Junhyung's hands slowly loosen themselves around her, his chest heaving up and down at a steady rate. Nicole leaned into his embrace, feeling her eyelids got heavier as she listened to that thumping sound in his chest, something that got her in love with other than the boy of which that particular heart belonged to because listening to it makes her feel assured and at peace.

-

She slowly opened her eyes and twisted her head to look around the room which was now dimly lit by the filtered sunlight drifting in through the window, realization hitting her only when the soft snores travelled through her ears like a beautiful melody. Junhyung's body was pressed against her back, his warm breath tickling her neck.

His loose hands around her waist tighten when she attempted to turned around and face him.

She nuzzled against his chest, breathing in what she knew and liked too well. His musky body scent mixed with the cologne that she bought for him trailed through her nose as Nicole smiled. She pulled away, her heart fluttering at the sight before her. Junhyung's plump heart-shaped lips slightly ajar, fringe dangling down to cover parts of his face.

Nicole decided she like this version of him as much as she did with the others.

'How should I do this?' She bit down on her bottom lips. She had been pondering about this for a few days but yet she had never come down to a good conclusion, or a solution. Probably because Nicole hated to hide things from Junhyung, hated to lie to him, hated to see the disappointment in his face.

She had to do it nonetheless.

Nicole reached up and pecked him on his lips, making him stir slightly before opening his eyes into two small little slits.

"Good afternoon~" She giggled.

"Hmmmmmm.." Junhyung reached down for a longer kiss, pulling her closer. 

He flipped them over to be on top of her, their mouth still attached together. Junhyung pulled away, trailing kisses down her jawline and along her neck, before finding his way back to her lips.

"Good afternoon sunshine." He kissed her nose.

She blushed, her heart pounding hard and fast, as she tried to say something but couldn't. 

"Is it lunch time?"

She puffed her cheeks and nodded slightly, eyes looking everywhere else except for the boy who was trapping her on his bed.

"Let's cook, then." He chuckled and pulled her off the bed.

-

"Is it nice?" Nicole watch as Junhyung placed another spoonful of rice into his mouth. 

"It's cook by me, of course it's nice." 

"Yah you only cut the ingredients and put it into the pot when I told you to, it's cooked by muuuuu.." He stuffed a piece of kimchi into to stop her from talking.

She chewed on it slowly, before moving the bowl of kimchi soup closer to her and sipping on it happily.

 

Then she remembered. There was something she had to let him know.

"Junhyung-ah.."

"Hmm?"

She took a deep breath before continuing.

"My mum called yesterday.." She look down towards her bowl and hit it constantly with her spoon, hoping the sound from it would provide her enough courage to take what was coming. "There's some unsettled stuffs at school and I have to go down personally, so I have to go back to Singapore."

She looked up after what seemed like centuries, trying to figure out what it was that's on his face. Anger? Disappointment?

"When?" Junhyung finally broke the silence.

"Tomorrow."

"And you're telling me now?"

Another pause.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me?" Yoseob appeared all of a sudden in front of them and pouted towards her before the others strolled into the dorm.

"When are you coming back?" Dongwoon sat beside her.

"20th."

"After the 19th?"

Nicole nodded towards Hyunseung, who immediately widen his eyes in shock.

"Is something happening on that day?" She asked before hearing an almost inaudible sigh from Junhyung.

"Nothing, we have a performance on that day." Doojoon patted her head.

"Oh." Was the only response she could give before she stood up and walked towards the sink, unable to look at another disappointed face any longer.

"Hyung, you didn't tell her it's your birthday on the 19th?" Dongwoon whispered into Junhyung's ear.

"You don't have to say it out, if the person cares about you enough she would know." He gave another sigh before strolling out the dorm.

'I wished you knew..'

 


A/N: Sorry if the chapter took too long! The comments is getting lesser and lesser, I'm having a heavy heart now. Is my story getting more boring? :(

Oh and a big shout out to @shine_star! I was reading the comments on my itouch when I accidentally deleted your comment. I swear it was an accident :( I'M SORRY! Hope you'll forgive me and continue to read and comment! I still remember what you wrote so it'll still be replied. *bows forever*

@shine_star He's cute isn't he :) And I'm realllllyyyyy so sorry, I'll remember your comment even though it's not there anymore :(

@b2utyful08 A big thank you to you! Hmm, isn't that what all authors do? All of you put in the effort to comment and so I should return it by replying! Thank you for being so appreciative!!! ^^

@winterflowr Yay I'm glad you liked it! :)

@SHieMa :)

@mandyc Awwww I'm running out of ideas! How? :(

@eyaaaxx Heheheheh thank you! I bet this chapter didn't make you smile as much :(

@yong_min_ji I'm loving your long comments! Yes it doesn't suit her, hahahahhaa. Thank you for loving it! :)

@dnakaram Thank you!!! :)

@iHEARTjunhyung Omg really? I'm so happy! Hehehe thank you!!