Wanna know a secret?

If only you weren't famous..

"Don't," His breath hitched. "Don't leave me."

With that last confession, Junhyung's tears finally slipped off his eyes.

---

Nicole was surprised when she saw Junhyung's tears falling down his cheeks.

Because she had never seen him weak and vulnerable like this. It was hard to believe that someone like him could be hurt, it's even harder to believe that she was the reason for it.

Seeing it proved her otherwise. Nicole felt her heart clenched while a new feeling washed through her.

Pain, guilt.

That was when Nicole realize she can't leave this place anymore. As much as it brings all the bad memories to her, she can't leave this person standing right in front of her. This person who's no longer the Yong Junhyung that stands on the stage rapping his heart out.

This Yong Junhyung was the one she wanted all along, the one that she always knew. 

This silly, stupid idiot that hated snow and nags the hell out of her. She missed this part of him so much that seeing it almost made her forget all the pain that she went through. 

Nicole reached up and wiped the tears away. "Don't cry.." She mouthed it out so silently as though it's only meant for him to hear.

Junhyung took a deep breath.

"Don't go, stay with me." He pleaded once again.

"If I go, who's going to be there when you cry again?" She grinned, wiping the remaining tears off his face. 

He leaned his forehead against hers and laced their fingers tightly together. Her smile was something he thought he would never see it again, but that smile turned into a frown as she quickly pulled away. 

"The air ticket is expensive.. Since now that you asked me to stay, you should pay the money back to me." She raised her eyebrows, trying to hide her smile.

"I'll pay even my life if it'll make you stay with me." He chuckled and kissed her nose lightly.

Nicole felt her cheeks burning up before feeling something tingling on her nose, she furrowed her eyebrows again when Junhyung started laughing at her.

He reached over and removed the tiny white flake from her nose and pointed up to the sky, letting her know that it was snowing.

Just like the first time they met.

Junhyung cleared his throat, ready to reenact the scenario that he remembered too clearly.

"First time seeing snow?"

She nodded her head, playing along with him.

He stretched his hand out towards her. "Junhyung. Yong Junhyung."

Nicole chuckled and placed her hand on his, only to be pulled into his embrace again as Junhyung wrapped his hands tightly around her tiny waist.

"Thank you.. You don't know how much this means to me." He smiled against her shoulders.

It wasn't a romantic confession. There wasn't candles that guided a path towards him, nor there was any fireworks to celebrate. It was just the two of them, late at night at their favourite place.

But this was enough for the both of them. Nicole found all the answers to her questions and so did Junhyung.

They slowly strolled around the park, enjoying the comfortable silence as their hands fitted into each others' perfectly as if they were meant to be.

-

Yoseob sighed. He was sitting at the lobby of the hotel where Nicole stays.

Right from the start, he knew that she wasn't his to begin with.. but that doesn't make his heart stop calling for her. That doesn't make the butterflies cease from fluttering inside his stomach whenever he saw her smile.. especially if he knew the smile happened because of him.

If there really was something that he should feel regretful about, it was the fact that she'll never get to know how he feels.

She can't know. He wouldn't tell her.

To Yoseob, Junhyung was more than a band mate, more than a friend. He was family.

And family don't hurt family.

Seeing them happy probably wouldn't bring him the same amount of happiness if he was the one that Nicole's in love with but seeing her happy, even if it's not because of him, is good enough.

'I love you.. so I'm letting you go.'

 

"YOSEOBIE!" He snapped out of his thoughts and looked up, a bitter smile creeping onto his face as he glanced towards their now entwined hands.

Nicole ran over and hugged him tight, making him sink into the couch as she fell on top of him. Yoseob was shocked but hugged her back. This was probably the only thing that she can give to him: friendship hugs, nothing else.

"I see someone's in love.." He replied while looking at Junhyung who's slowing approaching them.

Nicole couldn't help but giggled into his chest, she probably thought this was the best news and Yoseob was just as happy as she was.

"Are you happy for me?"

"Yes," Yoseob sniffed, feeling his vision blur as water started to filled his eyes up. "Junhyung is the bravest person in the world isn't he?"

"Yah!" Doojoon and the others walked in through the doors. Nicole pulled away, stood up and smiled widely towards them.

"Ayeeeeeeee.. Junhyung succeeded didn't he." Hyunseung winked at Nicole, making her blush.

Junhyung saw that and hooked his arms over her neck and pulled her towards him. "Let me make it clear, she's mine now. So no winking, no touching, no nothing."

"Hyung, you're too possessive!" Dongwoon carried her up and spun her around.

Junhyung wanted to scream but realize Yoseob sitting down on the couch sighing to himself. He went over, sat down beside him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you.." 

"For?" The vocalist raised his eyebrows.

"I'm not the bravest one.. You are, because you gave her up so I can be with her."

"What? Junhyung I'm not.."

"Shut up," He cut him off. "I know you too well, you can't lie to me."

 

 

"Treat her well.." Yoseob whispered before taking a deep breath. He jumped up instantly and ran towards the crowd in front of them. "Doojoonie! I'm hungry, let's go for supper!" 

Junhyung sighed. 'Thank you Yoseob-ah..'

-

Nicole watched as the boys walked further and further away, the smile never leaving her face.

She saw Junhyung turned and ran back towards her direction, making her chuckled at how silly her boyfriend was.

Oh yeah she said it. Her Boyfriend.

"Wanna know a secret?" He grinned at her.

She eyed him suspiciously before nodding slowly.

He leaned down and place his lips close to her ear.

 

 

"I love you."

 


A/N: I spent the whole night on this chapter and yet it still doesn't go the way I wanted it to, I'm so discouraged :( But thank you for all the comments, I'm honestly surprised many of you like it despite my lousy writing skills. Please don't stop commenting! ^^

@aristargirl Now they look good :) 

@PandaBear Really? Sorry about that but I'm actually glad hehe :)

@Blahh_Missy I'm sorry about Yoseob, I really am :( 

@aremoyoona You're right hehehe.

@winterflowr It's okay, get hyped for all you want because it makes me excited too :)

@shine_star Sorry, but now it's not anymore :)

@honeybliss I started liking him recently too! I used to be crazy over Yoseob only.. and I don't know other groups that well hahaha how lousy can I get. Sorry for the short update, I thought it was better because I myself don't really like long chapters.. but I'll write more diligently from now onwards! Thank you :)

@flamingjoker I initially wanted to end it but I woke up with a new idea for this story so let's just say, more drama is happening. Is this a good news? :) 

@abandonallhope Your wish came true :)

@kaemeeoni Yup he does :)

@b2utyful08 You're not ruining it.. I do like to follow what the readers want because it'll make all of you happier but more than that, I did it because I think it does makes the story better so no worries! :)

@yong_min_ji Kekeke I'm glad you're happy about it!

@_JUNHYUNG :)

@parkminyoong I'm sorry but it's actually kind of a good news to me so I'm thankful :)

@dnakaram Now it's final :)