Change

If only you weren't famous..

"OMO IT'S B2ST!!!! AHHHHHH OPPAS!" The thriving mass of girls were shoving their way towards the advancing van. 

The door slide open inviting even more squeals from the throng of fangirls. If the vehicle's glass was any weaker it would've shattered right there in everyone's face.

One by one the boys emerged from the van and was led by the bodyguards towards the door of Inkigayo's recording studio.

"Junhyung-oppa! I love you!!! Please marry me!" An insanely high pitch scream was heard amongst the waves of other shoutings.

Said male turned and winked at whoever that was bold enough to openly proposed to him. "I love you too." He ended with a smirk.

 

"HYUNG! WHAT WAS THAT?" Dongwoon stared at Junhyung in disbelief. 

"Nothing.. Just expressing my love to my fangirls.." Junhyung shoved his hands into his pockets and walked into the lift.

"None of us does that.. You were the one who told us we shouldn't do that since it will make them heartbroken if they know they won't have us the way they want to." Yoseob spoke innocently.

"Can't I change my mind? They like my playboy look, I'm just being what I look like."

"You're being a jerk. That's what you look like now." Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"Is it because of her?" Doojoon half-whispered while they walk to their waiting room.

"That's so 500 years ago, she doesn't possess that much power to change me. All the girls out there are throwing themselves at me, can't I make full advantage of it?" He raised his eyebrows before slumping into the couch.

"If it makes the fangirls like us more, I actually don't think it's a bad idea.. although I won't do it." Kikwang strolled pass Doojoon.

"Omo Doojoon-oppa!" 

He turned and look out the door, 3 girls stood there waving.

"Ah hello.. Do I know you?" Doojoon bowed. He was known to be extremely polite with everyone he meets.

"They are the winners of the competition in the magazine and so they got themselves the chance to meet all of you backstage." Joonkuni the manager stood beside them. "Take good care of them! I'll come and inform you when it's time for rehearsals later."

"I see.. Nice to mee..." 

"Well look what we have here.." Junhyung cut Doojoon off and smiled at the three figures in front of them.

"Junhyung-oppa!" One of them gasped. 

He pulled his brows together, feeling a sudden deja-vu at her voice.

"Oh you were the one just now eh?" He smirked. "You wanna marry me huh.." 

She blushed. He went over and draped his arms over her shoulders. "Come on we'll have a fun time today.."

The girls were inside the waiting room, letting out screams and gasps upon seeing their idols. Yoseob shook his head in disapproval. They were dressed in.. those weren't even clothes. It was more like pieces of cotton pasted over their stick-like figures, as if it wasn't winter and they were too poor to afford real clothes. 'Just because we have such a team name doesn't mean we're attracted to girls like that..' He muttered to himself in disgust. 'I bet everyone is uncomfortable by them.'

He was wrong.

Someone was enjoying it. He was indulged in one of the girl's laughter, her teasing touches and her overused voicebox. Anyone could puked. But the man beside her did not. In fact, Junhyung had his hand her legs while whispering into her ears. Both of them looking as if they were about to eat each other up.

"Yoseob-oppa.." One of the girls sat beside him. "You're so handsome, can we be friends?" Her eyelashes flapping themselves up and down, a total failure at looking innocent.

"I already have too many friends." Yoseob pushed her hand which was touching his arm. "Now, if you'll excuse me.." He walked over to a small corner of the room where he was certain he won't get disturbed by those things ever again.

He took his phone and scrolled down the contact list before pushing the call button. His lips curled into a smile when his call was answered. "YAH where are you! Are you coming?"

-

Nicole walked towards her room's door and opened it.

"Miss, you have a delivery.." The bell-boy lookalike man stood in front of her with an envelop and a stalk of sunflower in his hand.

She closed the door and opened the envelop.

'Nicole-ah~ Yoseob here! Ahh, maybe you're not ready for this yet.. But I really wish you'll come for our performance at Inkigayo today! We all miss you.. especially me! Keke come okay! I'll be waiting~'

Along with the letter was the ticket and backstage pass.

Nicole stared at the glossy piece in her hand. For the past few days she had spent them meaningfully.. happily. She kept visiting Sang-mi as a form of reminder that there was no more reason for her to be unhappy anymore. It was as if she built a wall around her heart to block out every negative thoughts she might have. 

"I can do this.." She grabbed her bag and headed out.

-

Nicole stood in front of the building. She gulped and mentally prepared herself before walking in.

Her phone rang, she quickly took it out.

"Hello Yoseob-ah.." She was finding for b2st's waiting room.

"YAH where are you! Are you coming?" The impatient boy screamed over the phone.

"Calm down oppa! Are you okay?"

"No I'm not! Hurry come here!" 

She found the room and giggled to herself. "I know I know," She pushed open the door "I'm com.." Her words was swallowed by whatever that she saw in front of her.

She felt something banged itself against the wall around her heart, wanting to pierce through and tear her into pieces.

 


A/N: Sorry late update, caught up with school stuffs yesterday. Thank you all for commenting and subscribing! <3

@winterflowr Can't promise you :( But currently I have no intentions to kill her character off so yups! :)

@aristargirl There's no reason for me to kill her off, not at the moment. I myself is confused between the two of them too! :(

@crystalizelove Hahahahah what to do? I have no idea either.

@undesirableme *hi-5*!! Yoseobie is too cute! :)

@yong_min_ji Yes she is.. Thank you! :)

@eyaaaxx Hahahahahhah yay!

@honeybliss Sorry about the sad parts :(

@aremoyoona The Nicole in this story is actually fictional. But if you're referring to KARA's Nicole, yes I like her too! Is that the reason why I used that name here? Maybe it's my subconscious mind hehehe.

@dnakaram *hi-5*!!

@SHieMa Thank you for subscribing!!!! <3

@thediva_18 Thank youuuuuu!!!!!!!!! :)