I don't want to become like her..

If only you weren't famous..

Nicole huffed into her scarf.

Even with the thick winter coat she was wearing with her sweater dress and leggings, the cold was still too much for her to handle. She strolled along, sinking her boots into the thick layers of snow with every step she took.

Then an idea struck her.

She bent down and piled the snow together to form a big round ball. Then she made another small ball and attempted to put it on top of the first one.

Obviously she failed.

‘The dramas in tv is lying to me! It’s not even possible to make a snowman.’ She pouted and sat on the snow ball she build, which crumpled when she did and made her fall on her .

“Owwwwww..”

Then her phone rang..

“Hello..” She spoke sadly into her phone.

“Nicole-ah, Junhyung here. Why do you sound so sad?”

“Uh.. oh.. ahh..” She looked towards the messy pile of snow that she created. “I was trying to build a snowman but I failed.”

There was laughter at the other end. “Building a snowman needs skills, I’ll teach you next time.”

Nicole smiled at the thought of seeing him again.

“Is there a reason why you called?”

“Uh, we’re having dance practice later at night. And I.." He paused. "I mean, they say they miss you, wanna come over?”

She frowned.

“Okay, see you later..”

She flipped close her phone and sighed.

‘Yah why are you thinking so much, he only treats you as a friend. Nothing more.’

-

"Anyone care to tell me what's happening over there?" Dongwoon pointed to Junhyung while shooting a puzzled look at the other members.

They were having a break from dance practice. Junhyung was sitting in one corner with his phone in his hand. One moment he would be staring at no one in particular, and then he would start laughing. When he's done he would be staring blankly into the air again.

"He looks like an idiot." Yoseob swallowed the water in his mouth.

"No, that's Kikwang's role."

"Yah Yoon Doojoon!" Kikwang smacked his arm.

"I know what's happening.." Hyunseung tapped his fingers on his chin.

Everyone looked at him.

He grinned, enjoying the attention that he's getting. "Nicole is coming later. I heard him talking on the phone in the afternoon."

Yoseob widen his eyes and ran over to Junhyung.

"YAH Junhyung-ah why didn't you tell me Nicole is coming! Look at what I'm wearing. Omo my eye bags.."

"Tch, she's not even here to see you."

"You mean she's here to see you? Yah, no wonder you're wearing so nice to dance practice."

"No. She's coming because.. because all of you miss her."

Then the door opened.

"Hello! Sorry if I disturbed your practice." Nicole bowed.

"NICOLE-AH!!!!!!" Yoseob ran over and hugged her.

Junhyung went over and pry them apart. "YAH you're sweaty and smelly, don't touch her!"

"I'm not! She won't mind. Nicole-ah do you miss me?" Yoseob showed his puppy eyes at her.

"Yes! I miss you even though I see you on my tv almost everyday." She giggled.

Yoseob pulled her to where everyone was and they sat down. Junhyung sat on the other side of her.

"Nicole-ah.. Who do you miss the most?" Doojoon smirked at her.

"Of course it's me.." Kikwang pointed to himself and held his head high.

"I miss everyone the same.." Nicole laughed.

 

(Junhyung's POV)

Nicole turned to look at me and smiled. My thoughts hasn't been doing her any justice, she was way much cuter than I last remembered her to be. 

She leaned closer. I felt my heart beating so fast.

"Junhyung-ah, have you been sleeping enough? You look so tired." She pouted. So cute, I missed seeing it so much.

"We haven't been sleeping much.. our schedule is too busy." Hyunseung sighed.

"Ahh.. I hope the concert hurry comes, so all of you will have more time to rest."

"Nicole-ah! Are you coming to our concert?" Yoseob jumped up and down.

She reached into her bag and took out the ticket that she long bought and waved it to him.

"What do you think?"

He grabbed it over. "Yahhhhhhh the most expensive one? OMO you could've asked us, we would've given you one for free."

"Ahhh it's okay. It'll be worth the price, seeing how all of you are working hard for it."

"Alright, enough rest.. Let's go back to practice. Nicole-ah, just sit on the couch okay? We'll go for dinner later." Doojoon smiled at her.

-

Nicole watched as they had their practice. She missed seeing them so much, especially one of them. She haven't felt so much happiness for so long.. 

She got bored after awhile and flipped open a magazine that was beside her.

SHINee’s Jonghyun & Shin Se Kyung confirmed to be dating!

She continued reading and was surprised by how SHINee's fans was reacting to the news.

"Scary isn't it.." Doojoon's dropped onto the couch beside her. Everyone else went to shower.

"Yeah.. uh. I didn't thought their fans would go to the extend of scolding her.."

"That's how it has always been.. The higher you climb, the lonelier you'll get." He leaned in towards her. "Nicole-ah, now that you know us.. If anyone of us likes you, would you accept him?"

Nicole was shocked at his question.

"No."

Doojoon frowned. "Why?"

"I don't want to become like her.." She pointed to the magazine and shook her head. "Getting scolded, it's too upsetting. I won't want to handle all that."

Doojoon leaned back into the couch and looked out the room.

He noticed a pair of legs at the door, which disappeared two seconds after.