Uncertainties

If only you weren't famous..

"He's mine." The girl smirks at me with those threatening eyes of hers.

"I'll show you." She flashes her sinister smile before turning and walked away.

"Wait!" I called and tried to grab her but she was already swallowed into the darkness of the alley. 

I was afraid, trembling with fear. Who is she, and why did she say that? I have no idea. But one thing that I can be sure is, whoever that boy is that she's talking about, that person that she's determined to keep for herself, she is going to get it. I am curious, dying to know, so I followed into the dark hole.

As I walked and walked, the white flame slowly filtered in, lighting my path. I can almost see clearly now, and it's a nice feeling. It makes everything feel less villainous than it was moments ago, and I like it. The sound of music, all kinds of music all meshed up, rang through my ears, deafening me. A sense of familiarity washed through me as I glanced around the surrounding.

Pubs, definitely. All sorts of pubs and clubs, all aligned along the streets, with beautiful signboards and neon lights decorating them. And couples, most of them probably drunk, walking down the street pass me with weak unsteady steps. Oh wait, is that the girl just now? She looks so.. feminine and seductive, total opposite from that intimidating person I just saw in the alley. And who is that person she's flirting with?

Oh.

Oh wait.

What?

I walked up towards the pair and turned the boy to face me, refusing to believe who I thought it is.

"Junhyung?"

"Nicole? Why are you here?" He raised his eyebrows.

"What were you doing?" Oh stupid me, why am I asking the obvious?

"Me?" A small smirk slowly form in his face as he put his arms around the girl's waist and pulled her closer to him. "Meet my fan."

"Junnie," The girl used the nickname I thought only I was allowed to call. "Who is she?"

"Some random girl that I played with, but I'm sick of her, she's so clingy."

He's joking right, he's saying this because his fan is here and he doesn't want to let her know about our relationship.

"No," He seems to read my mind, or is it the way my confused stare is towards him? "I'm not trying to hide anything. What I said is true, I'm done with you."

"Junhyung-ah," I started to take heavy breaths. "What are you talking about?"

"I said I'm done with you, and I don't love you anymore. No wait, I've never loved you." The words came out from his mouth, piercing through my heart with every word he says.

"No, you're kidding right? You're playing a prank on me right?" I pushed the girl away from his embrace. "I know it's a trick, don't play anymore, it's not funny."

A tight slap across my face as the numbness took away all my senses.

"WHO ARE YOU TO TOUCH HER?" He screams at me. "Get lost, I don't want to see you anymore." He snarled before pulling the girl and walked away.

"Junhyung-ah, no. Don't do this." I fell onto the ground.

 

I heard soft mumbles of my name and a pair of warm arms around me.

"Nicole-ah," The voice got louder as I was knocked back out from my nightmare. "It's alright, it's alright, everything's fine."

"Junhyung-ah." I whispered in relief as I wrapped my hands tightly around him.

He pulled away, looked me in the eyes before wiping the tears that I hadn't realize was flowing down my face. "Whatever that dream was, it's not true. I'm not leaving you."

I nodded and went back into his embrace. Even if it was dream, it felt too much like a reality and it scares me to hell.

"You can't leave me," I mumbled into his chest. "I'll die."

"I won't, I promise." He kissed my forehead.

"Is it really necessary to be so mushy and lovey-dovey early in the morning? There's more than just the two of you in this world, if you haven't realized." Doojoon stood at the door, crossing his arms.

"You jealous?" Junhyung smirked at him.

"Yah you kid!" The other dashes in as Junhyung ran around the ward, avoiding his attacks.

I can only laugh, for a brief moment forgetting the torturous dream that I've had.

"Nicole-ah!" Yoseob jumped onto the bed beside me.

"Yah! Don't scare me!" I pouted angrily.

"Don't be angry," He pouted back, making me laugh. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine, more than fine actually. I think I can be discharged soon."

"Really?"

I nodded my head in response.

"Good! I can bring you out to play soon then." He flashed his smile before lying on my shoulder and falling asleep after a few seconds. This boy, he's really tired from all the schedules I guess. So I scooted away, letting him lie down on the bed.

"Looks like you're recovering well." Hyunseung spoke from behind as he stared down towards my bruises.

"Yup, it's not painful anymore." I smiled towards him.

"It's good, then. Better than good actually. Because ever since you're injured, Junhyung's nags grew exponentially higher and it's making me crazy, really."

"I'm sorry!" I bowed, as he laughed and patted my head.

"Junhyung-ah, I've something to tell you." I heard Doojoon's voice across from the other end of the room. He realizes my stare and brought his voice down. "Let's talk outside."

What? Is there something I can't know? Maybe it's something about their work.

"Nicole-ah!" Kikwang appeared before me, breaking my chain of thoughts.

"All of you just like to scare the hell out of me, isn't it?" I smacked him in the head.

-

While laughters were heard inside the ward, solemn was felt outside.

Doojoon took out his phone from his coat pocket, fingers swiping on it as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What is it?" The other boy was desperate because when his leader look as serious as he does now, it's about something important.

"Junhyung-ah, there's something you have to see." The leader's eyes never leaving the screen as he spoke.

"Found it, here." He passes his phone over as Junhyung snatched it impatiently.

And a small gasp escapes his mouth.

 


A/N: Sorry for not updating during the week! I was so busy that I didn't even get to use my computer plus I was having an writer's block about how the story should go on, but I think I do have a rough idea now. Oh and sorry for that tiny cliffhanger, hehehe.

@yong_min_ji I'll think about it, or maybe I'll put a poll in the next chapter to see what the other readers think :) And don't be pissed, they are just imaginary fangirls, I'm sure the real b2uties are nice and good.

@shine_star Thank you! :)

@aremoyoona Thank you for that compliment! Ahh I'm so happy hehe. I can totally imagine Junhyung doing those things.

@b2utyful08 Hehehehe is it really too much love? *squeals* Thank you! <3

@flamingjoker I know how it feels! I mean, I would get heartbroken too if I know they have girlfriends :( And thank you!!!! Love your comment.

@undesirableme You should start writing one then, because I would love to read it. Oh wait, it must have Junhyung or Yoseob or Doojoon though. HAHA oops =x

@dnakaram I actually think there are really fans like that irl, I don't mean b2uties, but other groups.. Yknow, hehe.

@mandyc THANK YOU! <3

@eyaaaxx I know you mean it :) So thank you again!

@honeybliss You know, I was starting to see subscribers leaving and I was getting depressed until I saw your comment. Thank you so much! It really makes me feel more confident about writing now, and I'll continue to improve! :)

@iHEARTjunhyung It's all imaginary ahahahh, I'm certain that the real b2uties are not like this.

@ECfanfiction Hhahahaha! Your reaction is too cute! Thank you~ hehehhehehe