New couple?

Living with Joker

"Aniya! They were asking because they think it's strange that I don't anymore." Junhyung lied.

Doojoon and Gikwang looked at each other and smirked. There was definitely something strange happening between Junhyung and Hyuna and they were going to find out what was going on.

Hyunseung didn't really believed what Junhyung said but dropped the subject. He was going to ask Hyuna about it later.

"Let's go then." Hyunseung said and started walking out with the others following him.

****

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Ji Hyun asked Hyuna.

"Nothing."

"Unnie... that's a lie. It's been 2 days since you're acting like this." So Hyun reminded her.

"I'm fine." Hyuna insisted. She was still shocked after Junhyung's kiss. Thank God that they haven't see each other after that. He's been spending time with the guys and she was busy helping G.na with the wedding preparations.

Ji Hyun shook her head and stood up. She walked to the window and looked out. She knew it must be something about Junhyung. It was like they were back in high school when Junhyung was teasing her and she was airheaded for a few days.

She sighed and checked the surroundings outside, then saw something that made her gasp.

"Unnie? Something wrong?" So Hyun asked her.

"What the hell are they doing?"

"Who?" So Hyun stood up and went next to Ji Hyun. She followed her gaze and gasped too. "Are those Yoseob and Junhyung?"

Hearing Junhyung's name Hyuna snapped out of her thoughts and stood up going to look out the window. She gasped at the image in front of her eyes.

Yoseob was leaning on his car laughing and Junhyung was kneeling in front of him.

"Do you think he's doing what I think he's doing?" So Hyun asked wide eyed.

"Aniya... It can't be." Ji Hyun said.

"They've always had a strange relationship so it wouldn't surprise me." So Hyun remarked.

Ji Hyun slapped the back of her head.

"Yah... Kwon So Hyun, you really need to stop watching those dramas."

So Hyun pouted and rubbed her head.

"Ew ew ew... and to think he kissed me." Hyuna whined.

"MWO?!?!" Ji Hyun and So Hyun asked at the same time.

*Meanwhile with Junhyung and Yoseob.

"How the hell did your zipper got stuck?" Junhyung asked annoyed.

"I-i don't k-know." Yoseob said laughing.

"Yah! Stop laughing!"

"I can't. You're tickling me."

"If you don't stop laughing, I'll let you handle it yourself." Junhyung threatened.

"Arasso." Yoseob said bitting his lip trying not to laugh.

***

A few hours later Hyuna, Ji Hyun, So Hyun and Gayoon were talking into the living room. Hyuna told them everything that happened when Jung Min came at the house, and after that in Junhyung's room.

"He's jealous." Gayoon said grinning.

"Why the hell would he be jealous?" Hyuna rolled her eyes.

"Yah... Kim Hyun-ah! Don't roll your eyes at me!"

"Sorry Unnie... It's just that you're not right. He's not jealous."

"I am always right." Gayoon bragged.

"Yeah. True." So Hyun approbed.

"Annyeong!" Yoseob, Junhyung, Doojoon, Gikwang and Dongwoon walked in.

"Annyeong!" the girls answered.

Yoseob sat in front of Gayoon and sighed dreamily. "Hi Gayoon. How have you been?"

"Fine." Gayoon answered and smiled.

"I'm happy to hear that." Yoseob smiled back and sighed again.

Hyuna and Ji Hyun giggled at Yoseob expression.

Junhyung sat on the couch next to So Hyun. She gasped and covered her eyes.

"Yah... What's wrong with you?" he asked confused.

"I can't look at you oppa." she told him.

"Why?" he asked even more confused.

"After what I've witnessed this morning, I can't look at you without seeing that." So Hyun explained.

Hyuna and Ji Hyun started laughing while the others were looking at them confused.

"What do you mean by that?" Doojoon asked really curious.

Ji Hyun grinned and started telling the others what happened that morning.

Junhyung groaned and glared at Yoseob. The others started laughing. Gayoon raised an eyebrow at Yoseob.

"Aigoo... I always wondered why you and Yoseob were so close and what were you 2 hiding from us." Gikwang teased Junhyung.

"HA!" Junhyung rolled his eyes

"And I always thought that you were in love with Gayoon, hyung." Dongwoon teased Yoseob.

"Yah... the girls misunderstood what they saw this morning. My zipper got stuck and Junhyung was helping me. Right?" Yoseob looked at Junhyung for help but he was ignoring them.

For the past 2 days he had to bear Doojoon and Gikwang's teasing about Hyuna and now he really didn't care what they were saying.

"Then the question is why your zipper got stuck in the first place?" Doojoon asked with a smirk.

Yoseob stood up and pouted. Because he was agitated he started talking really fast. "Hyung! Cut it out! What I was saying it's the truth. You know that I rea-"

Gayoon stood up and cupped his face between her hands then kissed him firmly on the mouth.

Everyone watched with their mouths wide open.

"I have a feeling that Yoseob is going to faint in about 5 seconds." Junhyung grinned.

 

 

 

Once again thank you very much for subscribing and commenting.

It means alot to me.

More Junah moments in the next chapter.

Hope you'll like this one.

Comment and tell me your opinion.