Shocking

Living with Joker

So Hyun burst into Hyuna's room yelling. "Unnie! Let-Omg!" She turned around and covered her eyes. "Oh my poor eyes."

Junhyung groaned. "Yah! Have you ever heard of knocking?"

Hyuna yawned and stretched in the bed bumping Junhyung's leg. When she realized she was not alone in the bed she sat up yelling. "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think?" Junhyung asked raising an eyebrow.

Hyuna risked a peek under the covers and exhaled relieved when she saw that she was still dressed.

"I don't need to take advantage of you when you're asleep. When it's going to happen something between us you're going to be wide awake begging me to go harder." Junhyung smirked..

So Hyun and Hyuna gasped.

"Oh, now my poor ears." So Hyun covered her ears.

Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Yah! Kiddo! Get out of here so I can stand up and get dressed."

Hyuna's jaw fell and she looked at his chest gulping,

"Unnie! I'll wait you downstairs." So Hyun said rushing out of the room.

Junhyung started getting up and Hyuna covered her eyes.

"Yah! What are you doing?" When the only answer from him was his chuckle, she risked a peek between her fingers. She dropped her hands angry and glared at him when she saw that he was dressed. "Are you making fun of me?"

"Yes." he winked.

"YAH!" she stood up and went to face him but she forgot what she wanted to say and gasped when she saw his bruised cheek.

"What happened to you?" she asked worried.

"Nothing." he looked down avoiding her eyes.

"My cousin did this to you?" she frowned.

"Ani." he lied and grabbed his shirt from the floor.

She grabbed his hands stopping him from getting dressed and looked into his eyes.

"Don't lie to me. When I spoke with my cousin last night he told me that you two fought. Why?"

"It's between me and Hyunseung." he answered her.

"He hit you because of me, right?" he avoided her eyes and tried to pull his hands out of her grasp but she gripped him tighter.

"Right?" she pressed when he didn't answer.

He sighed and looked down into her eyes. "Yes. He asked me to stay away from you."

"And what did you answer?" she asked nervous.

"I told him that I'm going to stay away from you only if you ask me." he leaned closer.

"OH..." she bit her lip.

"So? Do you want me to stay away from you?" he looked at her feeling nervous. He knew that he promised her and Hyunseung that if Hyuna asked him to stay away he'll leave her alone but he wasn't sure he could keep his promise.

"I-" she shook her head when her voice failed her.

He smiled and grabbed the back of her neck pulling her up to kiss her. For some reason this kiss was different from the others they shared. The knowledge that she didn't want him to leave her alone was making him feel that his heart would burst from such happiness.

*Damn.* This woman could ruin him if she had the chance.

He pulled away and kissed her brow. "Go and have fun with the girls. I'll see you tonight." He walked out of her room.

Hyuna touched her lips and smiled.

*God! After every kiss he gives me I feel like my heart would burst out of my chest.* She remembered about the punch he received from Hyunseung and frowned. Her cousin must pay for that. She was going to kill him. Actually not. Death would be such an easy punishment for him. She laughed out loud when another idea came to her. Castration. Now that was a great punishment for that idiot.

She grabbed some clothes from her closet and stormed to the bathroom taking a quick shower. When she came back into her room she found So Hyun inside.

"Junhyung oppa just left. He asked me to tell you that he's cooking tonight." So Hyun informed her.

"Arasso! So Hyun I'm afraid we'll have to delay our plans. I have to take care of something else first."

"Okay... but what do you want to do first, unnie?" So Hyun asked curious.

"I have to maim my cousin!" Hyuna grinned evily.

 

 

 

I think this chapter is short

I hope not...

thanks again for commenting and subscribing

please check my other story too http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/204266/guilty-pleasure-4minute-beast-hyuna-junhyung-yoseob-gayoon-junah

hope you'll like it