Unexpected visit

Living with Joker

Two days passed since Hyuna's discussion with G.na. She was trying to get used with the idea of living in the same house with him, but she was having problems imagining it.

They knew each other since they were children. Their families were close, plus he was her cousin's, Hyunseung, best friend. As a kid she used to tag along them but they were annoyed by her company and they were teasing and making her life impossible so she would leave.

When she started highschool she was happy thinking that she won't be alone because she'll have them. But the teasing continued in highschool too. She had to admit that as a kid she saw him as a hero and in highschool like every other girl she had a crush on him. Sometimes she enjoyed his teasing because that meant he was talking with her while he was ignoring most of the girls. After he finished highschool he left with his family to the U.S and that was the end of Hyuna's crush. Or so she thought.

*****

Hyuna rolled over in her bed when she heard the doorbell ring. She looked at the clock and groaned.

"8:00 am. What the hell?! Sohyun said she 's coming at 11:00 am." She rolled again and almost fell of the bed when the doorbell rang again.

"I'm coming... dammit." She muttered climbing down the stairs. She yawned and stretched then unlocked and opened the door wide.

Her jaw dropped seeing the y guy at her door. It was HIM... Junhyung. And he was looking absolutely amazing while she was standing there wearing only an old  T-shirt with the message " I'm y and I know it." written on it, her hair a mess and no make up. Great!.

He took of his sun glasses and winked "Annyeong."

"!" She slammed the door in his face and leaned on it placing her hand on her heart trying to calm down. *Omg...He's here!!! He's so handsome and hot and...OTTOKAE!!!*

He knocked gently at the door "Hyuna-ssi, open the door please."

"She's not home!" She yelled from inside.

He chuckled and knocked again. "Is this the way to greet an old friend?"

Hyuna took a deep breath and opened the door forcing a smile on her lips. "Sorry...i wasn't expecting you. By the way... what are you doing here? You were supposed to come on Saturday."

"Ye, but when G.na told me that I'm going to stay at your house i was so excited to see you since i missed you so much that i took the first flight... so here i am."

"Yeah right." she muttered under her breath.

"Excuse me?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Won't you come in?" she smiled cutely and moved out of the way so he could step in.

He took his bags and followed Hyuna inside.

"Let me show you to your room." she suggested and started climbing the stairs with Junhyung behind her. She stopped in front of a door.

"This is the bathroom. I'm afraid we'll have to share."

"No problem."

"That is my room." She said pointing to a door on the left. "And this is yours." She opened the door on the right and walked in. He followed her inside and looked around.

"The room is very nice."

"I'm glad you like it. Is there something else you need Junhyung-ssi?"

"Junhyung-ssi? I hope you're not planning to call me like that." he said a bit irritated.

"And how should i call you?" she asked curious.

"Oppa." he answered smirking.

Hyuna rolled her eyes annoyed. "okay oppa...Now if you don't need anything else, excuse me since i have to get ready to leave." She turned to leave but a hand on her wrist stopped her. She turned around and looked at Junhyung curious. He didn't said a thing but took two steps until he was standing next to her.

Junhyung leaned in and whispered into her ear sending shivers down her spine. "When i said i missed you i was serious."

She tugged her wrist free and almost ran to her room. After she closed the door she leaned back on it banging her head in the process. Hyuna rubbed her head and sighed.

"You're doomed Hyuna!!! There's no way you're going to survive living with that hottie."