Nice?

Living with Joker

Junhyung placed the pizza box on the kitchen table and sighed. Hyuna avoided him all day. She only got out of her room once, to go to the bathroom and that after she checked he was nowhere near. He knew she must be starving but she was too embarrassed to face him. He walked out the kitchen and up the stairs towards Hyuna's room. He knocked gently at the door.

"Hyuna, I've ordered some pizza. Do you want to join me?" Junhyung asked through the door.

Hyuna bit her lip. She was starving but she didn't have the courage to go out. What if he decided to ?'

Junhyung sighed and knocked again. "Hyuna it's not polite to let your guest eat alone."

Hyuna still didn't answer. She had to admit that it was nice of him to come and ask her to join him. She knew that sooner or later she'll have to face him. Should she go now? Or...

"I'll be downstairs waiting for you. Be quick, I'm starving." He told her then went downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Great." Hyuna muttered. "Now he's making me feel guilty saying that he's going to wait for me. UGH." She climbed of the bed and sighed. Seems she'll have to face him sooner. She unlocked and opened the door. Taking a deep breath she climbed down the stairs and went into the kitchen. Inside she found Junhyung sitting at the table and waiting for her like he said.

"Thank you for joining me." He pointed the seat in front of him.

She gave him a suspicious look but sat down without saying anything.

*So you don't want to talk. It's ok. I can do that.* He decided to respect her silence and like her he didn't said a thing while they ate.

"Thank you for calling me downstairs to eat with you." Hyuna broke the silence grabbing the glass of water and taking a sip.

"You're welcome. I knew that after what happened you'll want to avoid me so I decided not to let you do it."

Hyuna choked a little and blushed. *I knew he was planning something... Stupid. You should've stayed into your room and come down to eat later."

"Hey... It's ok. No need to be embarrassed, it just happened. Let's pretend that it didn't happen, okay?"

and eyes went wide from the shock. "A-are you serious?"

"Yes. I don't want the things between us to be awkward for the next two months."

"W-wow. Okay." She tried to stifle a yawn.

He chuckled. "Go to sleep. I'll clean up."

"But it's not fair. You're my guest. I should do the cleaning." she protested. Hyuna was becoming very confused by his strange behavior.

"What it wouldn't be fair is me living here and not helping you at all. So go to sleep. I'll clean tonight and you can do it tomorrow."

She couldn't believe this. Junhyung was nice with her. Whatever happened to him she hoped it'll last.

"It's very nice of you. Good night then." she said standing up and walking out of the kitchen. She suddenly stopped and turned around walking towards Junhyung.. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "Gomawo! For everything." Hyuna turned around and ran out of the kitchen bitting her lip trying to stop herself from giggling.

Junhyung touched his cheek where Hyuna kissed him and shook his head smiling big. "Sweet girl."

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter. I promise the next one it's going to be longer and better.

Comment and subscribe please.

Thanks for reading my story.