24

Living with Joker

Wedding Day

 

"Unnie... You look amazing." Hyuna mused. "Oppa's going to have an heart attack."

"I hope not. I don't want to give him a chance to escape." Gina giggled.

"Don't worry unnie. He'll marry you even if he dies," Ji Yoon threatened.

"You're crazy." Ji Hyun giggled.

Gayoon looked around confused. Hyuna wasn't in the room anymore. One moment was around and the next she disappeared. She walked out off the room and started looking for her. After searching inside without finding her she decided to look outside. She finally found Hyuna in the garden sitting on a bench and starring into space.

"You ok?" Gayoon sat next to her.

"I don't know. I'm happy for Gina unnie and oppa but I can't help feeling sad knowing that Junhyung is leaving tonight."

"Have you talked with him? Told him about your feelings? Asked him to stay?"

"No. I'm afraid of what his reaction is going to be if I tell him that I love him, and I can't ask him to stay here."

"Why not?"

"Because he has his life there."

"Oh please. He has much more here than there, and what about you? He can't leave just like this after what happened between you."

"He didn't make me any promise. I knew all along that he's going to leave so I'm responsible for hurting."

"Hmph... I don't agree. I think you should talk about his leaving." Gayoon insisted.

"Girls! The ceremony is about to start. Let's go!" Ji Hyun pulled them up and pushed them inside the building.

The ceremony passed in a blur for Hyuna. She couldn't remember a word, the only thing she's been aware was Junhyung's hand wrapped around hers.

He was leaving again. She lost him before when her feelings for him weren't as strong as they were now, and back then she recovered months after he left. Her feelings never disappeared but she learned to live with them locked in a corner of her heart. She knew her love for him will never die and that she'll have to learn once again to live without him.

Snapping out of her thoughts she looked up to find the man she loved starring down at her and holding his hand for her to take.

She grabbed his hand and stood up walking to the dance floor.

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes and she recognized the longing in his eyes.

Without saying a word he pulled her in his arms and buried his head into her neck hugging her hard. They didn't even bothered to dance, they just stood there holding each other.

 

Subscribe and comment...

and sorry if I have mistakes.